i searched it but no main.xml file there

Thursday, January 22nd 2015, 7:29pm

Author: Jenowin

Problem with the log!

i got the same proplem tried repair too and nothing

Tuesday, January 13th 2015, 9:56am

Summy guide, it is our time!

http://postimg.org/image/jt9otbtkv/ i am pretty sure i am not wrong you could at least checked the skills cool down

Monday, January 12th 2015, 7:14pm

Summy guide, it is our time!

1-Iam pretty sure Ghost cover is 40s cool down 2- 0 proficiency I think its must at least to take the 3 proficeny rubies in any type of build 3-if you have blood ageis rubies you wont need to use the skill at all since phlebotomy will renew it even you dont have any stacks 4-why you need blood lust in Dps-Pve if the healer took a spot in party for this 5-fever r3 with phlebotomy isnt really that much difference and having blood shot r3 is must in fh build i think 6-FH=Blood so why no master summ...

Thursday, July 17th 2014, 1:23am

Addons that work with 5.0.01

class plates dont really work the dnd doesnt work and its kinda uselless any other suggestions please?

Friday, July 11th 2014, 11:14pm

5.0.2 Class changes-Translated

summy already took enough nerfs and there isnt anything more to nerf and i see that there is much classes to councentrate there funny nerf on

Friday, July 11th 2014, 10:49am

Addons that work with 5.0.01

is there any addons to show how much drops of blood i got (in numbers its really annoying to count them drop by drop) i tried show blood pool but its annyoing since it hides the buffs bar under my potrait thanks

Thursday, July 10th 2014, 12:06am

thanks looks nice but when will that patch come to NA/EU servers? and gratz for sscouts ^_^

Wednesday, July 9th 2014, 2:01am

Downloading the update

quite awseome the 3.5 GB is downloading with 15kb/s(must be 55kb/s idk whats with the shty net) so prolly when am done with download the current patch the 5.0.02 will be aavailble for download XD THANKS

Wednesday, July 9th 2014, 1:44am

Downloading the update

sorry for double post but will that 3.5 GB also include patch 5.0.2 or i will still download it in future? thanks

Wednesday, July 9th 2014, 1:36am

Downloading the update

its kinda a nightmare since 3.5gb is truly so much for my net anyways thanks for reponds ^_^

Wednesday, July 9th 2014, 1:20am

Downloading the update

is there anyother soultion(my net is horribly slow the 3.5 GB may even take like a 21 hours to download) is it truly working i wont risk all that for nothing

Tuesday, July 8th 2014, 11:52pm

is there a way to see changes in rubies place for summoner

Tuesday, July 8th 2014, 11:39pm

suggestions about ghost cover

pretty thanks i saw it looks coll changes but what means Ruby "Dark leech" changed - now it reduces the cooldown "Vampirism" by 33/66/100%, the mana cost by 10/20/30% and reduces the flow of blood drops by 2/3/4 so if i took dark leech r3 vamp wont give me anyblood? * "Death cry" - Reduces the cooldown of "Howl of Death" by 10-20-30%.(30% and the normal cd is 10s so howl cd is 7s) and what is that curse of warlock if im not a summy i never saw a skill with that name

Saturday, June 28th 2014, 3:14am

Changes in 5.02

meh easily just lvl alchemy to lvl 25 and u can nearly kill any invisible class(it stacks in one slot in bag so omgbagtoosmall wont happen ^_^

Saturday, June 28th 2014, 1:40am

suggestions about ghost cover

wow thats awseome but how heal under cover????i mean u use renewal+plague then cover or i will be able use reanimation as well?) can u post its link please for this info and yea warrior pretty op from dps side 1hit is pretty more than enough to send u purgatory hope they really fix it

Friday, June 27th 2014, 10:39pm

Archtype Racial Skills

not i ment the effect duration(50% plus vigor -30% to all cds) works for 30s when activated

Friday, June 27th 2014, 2:41am

help for healer reinc

well really thanks for fast repond hard to judge build since i never played any class other than summoner at all but just a question about HOLYBLAST why didnt take r2 with its upgrade i really love it precasted then i use particle of light they do good burst(am lvl 5 so they only skills i got atm) and i see the build really lack of control effects feeling great to try something other than summoner XD THANKS APPERCIATE IT

Friday, June 27th 2014, 1:57am

help for healer reinc

hi all i have just made reinc healer(need healer for my summy) and am kinda lost in the class just need help in few things ^_^ what talents should i level first what type of builds is fastest at leveling and can stay with it at end game really dont want waste 15k on WOD i really want a Caster healer since i heared its buffed atm but i dont know what talents to get at begin THANKS