You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-19 of 19.

Friday, May 23rd 2014, 10:13pm

Author: Splatter

Vote de Confiance

Avec récent rapport de l'interdiction qui a entraîner la résiliation de compte de sans preuves à l'appui de ToS accord violation action de, et l'inclusion de l'activité de change équivalent à celui de avez-vous confiance que le personnel d'encadrement est des activités de police de l'exploitation ou de tenter de de marché boursier d'aujourd'hui réglementer le jeu pour éviter de lecteur d'exceller financièrement dans le jeu quand la connaissance la plus fondamentale de l'économie sont présents? O...

Friday, May 23rd 2014, 10:08pm

Vote of Confidence

The Vote of Confidence is already working as intended, and provides a measure of you're customer's confidence of you're team's action's. Quoted FACT - They have been working LONG past their normal working hours to investigate further information provided by the tickets, and to reply to as many as humanly possible. That is what the customer pay's them to do, and irrelevant since they are obligated to complete task as a paid employee. Quoted FACT - If the banning has been entirely erroneous (e.g t...

Friday, May 23rd 2014, 7:13pm

Vote of Confidence

Vote of Confidence With recent report's of banning that has lead to the termination of account's without supporting evidence of ToS agreement violation action's, and inclusion's of currency exchange activity equivalent to that of today's stock market's do you have confidence the managerial staff is policing activities of exploitation or attempting to regulate the game to prevent player's from excelling financially in game when the most basic knowledge of economics are present? Or possibly a hidd...

Friday, May 23rd 2014, 7:16am

Adjustment of the exchange rate for Gold / Crystal trades

They don't know what they are looking for just wide angle spraying in hopes they hit something. If each player is valued at 1.2-1.6mill a day pre-transition for 30min time at 12hour intervals buying on the up tick making 50k sales on the down tick at the 100g rate every 4 day's of repair playing with 500+ on F2P or 28m per player without ever touching the astral it would take more than one reset of the exchanger on F2P server and rummaging through data they don't have for P2P to get the right sh...

Friday, May 23rd 2014, 2:48am

Quoted Well I can say this much. This ban is mostly towards what has happened on the new server. People who logged in right away, summoned a goblin and sold 20+million gold to the exchanger. That is part of what makes this so suspect. As a player who has purchased over 600k, and can still log in while player's who have done less are banned is amazing to consider. Allod's does not offer any player incentive for giving them information to aid them, and from what this team has shown us to be expec...

Friday, May 23rd 2014, 12:42am

Was any league player's banned? Or was the player's targeted any Empire who made purchases from the currency exchanger when it was removed at 33g-49g which would explain why it was reverted back to 34g. I know for certain there were no or very few participating exploiters banned, and only from F2P server but you have to wonder how small a scope they used to target anyone for what reason's. It's interesting really.

Thursday, May 22nd 2014, 9:55pm

I wonder what you would think if you knew none of the pay to play exploiter's were banned. The only difference between the two server's during the exploit period was that the currency exchanger gave player's the ability to see currency fluctuations. Edit: missplaced an , "e"

Thursday, May 22nd 2014, 9:05pm

Wonder who was privy to the information of the coming currency exchange changes to ready themselves. Also Mod's (Tey) as privied my.com associates you should merge the topic's for attention from staff since this one was created after the one Here

Thursday, May 22nd 2014, 8:50pm

Wtf Is Wrong With These Devs?!

If a moderator is reading this thread he/she should move it's post to the one specified for the discussion without losing any on the way Here

Thursday, May 22nd 2014, 8:36pm

Yep, they caused another exploitable situation for player's to take advantage of that they could ban for if they chose too. You should make sure to request all information, and data used to conclude action's of violation's as well as the portion of ToS they think it cover's since from the vague message copy/pasted by the ever clever wraith any player can be banned purchasing any amount of currency from the vendor which is being exploited as the thread roll's on. It's interesting to see how ridic...

Thursday, May 22nd 2014, 8:00pm

Quoted from "Krafty" Quoted from "Biromir" Quoted from "MrJackal" Maybe because it is an NA only issue they are choosing not to care? idk seems like it? Only time would tell... Quoted from "Splatter" From what I understand it was an investigation where they ban any player who purchase X amount of currency, but it is interesting to see the ban issue on player's when they have lost enough of the pay to play server to need a boost in activity while offering free subscription. Appear's to be a clev...

Thursday, May 22nd 2014, 7:40pm

"I lol at your logic - "they ban players to increase population" " You can still make an account, and play on the P2P server can't you? Also overuse of the word logic is less intuitive, and hint's more to you're excessive viewing of shows like, "The Big Bang Theory" try finding the use of the post rather than something to dispute with it considering I can log in while you cannot. Guess my logic work's, but you are welcome to watch me play.

Thursday, May 22nd 2014, 7:28pm

From what I understand it was an investigation where they ban any player who purchase X amount of currency, but it is interesting to see the ban issue on player's when they have lost enough of the pay to play server to need a boost in activity while offering free subscription. Appear's to be a clever method of repopulating the P2P server before the time run's out. Since the currency vendor is a feature in the game they really can't hold ban's for use of it, and can't enforce regulation of it's u...

Monday, April 21st 2014, 10:05pm

BG leechers

It's a video game, who cares. Maybe the guy had a reason to AFK in a spot where he would not be killed, and since I am assuming he is turkish by the guild name did you ask him before you got upset over an AFK or just post spitefully to resolve the issue? It's amusing to see people talk about leeching in a video game... Pro Tip to make you're life easier: When something upset's you in a video game, log out. @Hcl: While everyone has the same agenda when queing a skirmish not all run the same build...

Thursday, April 10th 2014, 10:45am

Its more than 55g atm!

It's officially time to stop reading this forum, and erase it from history.. Quoted I spent over 3,000$ trying to keep shards down. And I still have over 20+million on me Quoted i chose not to be part of the issue Quoted simple sit and play the game with my fiance

Wednesday, April 9th 2014, 7:25am

What are you listening too?

Attention! Watching the following video by males over the age of 15 are advised to lock yourself indoor's to avoid being caught dancing out a Jennifer Beals scene from Flashdance during. http://youtu.be/JoCLWycyNo4