You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

Friday, October 4th 2019, 10:42pm

Author: u_11561754

From the Comunity to the Developers

Game is dead, move on they will never fix it and they will never launch classic Allods progression server for NA like they are doing for RU so enjoy the small population of maybe 150 or less on dominion day and move on. When the big 13 runed CS players disappear you know it's done for good.

Friday, September 13th 2019, 11:32pm

From the Comunity to the Developers

An outcry to those of us who are old school players to the newly joined people interested in a once (still despite the cash shop) great game. The population has dwindled long before you made your post about everyone gone for summer for holidays or just new game releases and claiming they will be back for a year full of sales and advertisements flooding the main page's feed and the lack of any kind of teasers or events personally made for the community has long been forgotten. One thing rings tru...

Friday, May 17th 2019, 8:33pm

Convey my feelings toward Russian devs

So since the only way our ideas can be thrown in the pile of I don't care, we have to suggest them here. I strongly think about this often why doesn't mail.ru ever think of a progression server like many other games have done on the subscription based model to provide solid content in a non p2w manner whilst making money providing costumes and skins from the game in the cashshop and giving us OG players the experience we all feel in love with back in 2010. Maybe this has been suggested maybe not...

Friday, August 31st 2018, 7:05am

Just Out of Curiosity, Is the P2P Server Really That Dead?

Quoted from "khualeppi" I dont know where you get your info from but saying there is no breath in the p2p server is false. All the number Azir said are true and ofc everyone knows compared to the playerbase at the server launch hhe server is "dead" but there are plenty of players still active and kicking. Most people play on league and its an unfortunate situation for Empire because that faction is truly empty. I dont know what you're on about the raids you mentioned but if you're talking about...