You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 183.

Monday, July 4th 2016, 2:22pm

Author: Spinecrawler

Allods Online First Impressions "Is It Worth Playing?"

When I saw this video on his channel I said to myself: "Oh lord, If someone posted this on Allods forum there will be a total sh**storm in that thread....... let's do it ! " /I wasn't wrong .... the poor butthurt Allods fanboys /. Jokes aside. His "First Impresions" nailed, just hit the jackpot how a total new player who hasn't seen the game and never heard about it feels. Aside from walletraping PAY TO WIN cash shop, this is main fatal flaw of Allods Online. You like it or not. Devs keep addin...

Tuesday, August 25th 2015, 8:57pm

Allods review by MMOGrinder

Just so happened that i stumbled upon it. 4 months late but i think this review is very accurate and well made. So, if You didn't see it allredy i recomend You do now enjoy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JL4WKxxKn84 I strongly encourage You to pay attention to "Cash Shop" part of the review (around 17:15 min time mark).

Saturday, May 23rd 2015, 11:53am

Allods: Steam Greenlight!

Well well, now that is SOMETHING. If You succeed (and i think You will) I expect a nice steady strem of new players all over the place and server population growing. Untill all that new optimistic, hyped players meet their 1st strongbox sale and see for themselves how unfair, walletrapeing and pay 2 win cash shop really is. Good luck. You gonna need it.

Thursday, April 9th 2015, 9:22am

VashBOG™ & Blysse Event for new people.

HA! I remember similiar event years ago when i played on US server. One of GMs turned himself into a crocodile (Botomless Maw to be exact) and teleported to various places in Nezebgrad. When he hid himself, he gave a tip on worldchat concerning his hiding place f.ex: "I'm in a place with a lot of water", or "there is a serial murderer next to me, please help" and so on It was really good times Have fun

Thursday, March 26th 2015, 3:31pm

Account Transfers

Quoted from "IAmGroot" Some read the forums on a regular basis to see if anything changes, if they think it's a good time to come back, or just because they like to check up on "an old friend." Haha, That's me allright . . Aaaand that's also me ... :<

Tuesday, November 18th 2014, 8:35am

Game improvements

I want to get 1$ every time someone brings that kind of topic regarding Allods. I find this amusing that people still write this posts You know how they say, history is the best tutor, but it has worst pupils

Friday, November 14th 2014, 7:52pm

Regard P2P/-f2p Server JOIN P2P NOW!!!

Yes, You are right Dala. Absence of some things that makes You look better or other that makes game a bit less annoying are not gamebraking and abviously not necessary to enjoy the game. But for me this was very annoying and unfair. I felt like I was playing incomplete game which I paid real hard cash. All I wanted was Allods minus (Pay to Win) but for me i got Allods minus (pay to win + good fun stuff that i hoped for) well i couldn't jump over that so .... bye bye Allods :<

Friday, November 14th 2014, 9:04am

Regard P2P/-f2p Server JOIN P2P NOW!!!

P2P server for me was like a wish came true. NO-MORE-PAY-TO-WIN! FK YEAH! I was exited then as You are now Unq_swag. But.... what killed that idea and server itself for me was: 1. BIG ONE. Total lack of any sort of quality control over released content. I don't know how things are now but back then (3-4 months) game was broken, glitchy, shitty, very poorly translated, not to mention localisation issues that in many cases caused me to tableflip /and eventually ragequit/. I was even more mad cause...

Monday, October 6th 2014, 11:26pm

Fusion Server

Quoted from "fireslash100" i saw that 3d guy during the EU merge Merge without 3D guy does not qualify to bare the name "merge". And I was going to leave this parts for good cause of insufficiency of material to work with. Silly me

Monday, October 6th 2014, 9:46am

Fusion Server

A sudden merge. Little to no info about it in advance - mostly rumors. Diference in level cap. Diference in exchange rates. Diference in vanity costumes /censorship/. No Arabic language support. Aw man. This is gonna be INTERESTING It allmost makes me wanna come back to game just to see what is going to happen ;] Allmost...

Sunday, October 5th 2014, 8:58am

Arabic Community Merge - Discussion Thread

I wonder how many (if any) of them would be interested in p2p server.

Tuesday, September 9th 2014, 8:08am

New races/class combinations?

Quoted from "Wube" don't even have bathrooms in their homes Well yea, but! They have public co-educational sauna bathhouse, with some wolunteers who will whip You clean with willow sticks ;3 ps. i bet any female Xadaganian could maul any male Elf no prob.

Monday, September 8th 2014, 2:27pm

New races/class combinations?

Quoted from "Wube" Leage - elves, gibbs I don't see both of those races as engienieers. Gibberlings are too small. If all eng equipment would be scaled down to fit their size You'll end up with silly looking water gun. No good. As for elves.... we all know they are pussies =.= just look at them. If not on magic steroids/pallys/ they are weak and flimsy . Eng need to carry a heavy mana reactor and compact version of ship cannon. With their thin arms and small bodies Elves would just collapse und...

Friday, September 5th 2014, 1:59pm

Scout's Holidays: Silent Days!

"Woman who screams in the night doesn't grawl during the day" ;]

Friday, September 5th 2014, 1:45pm

Smugglers Paradise re-opening

Are they even making any kind of profit from p2p server ?

Friday, September 5th 2014, 7:42am

Well ? What's the official news then?

Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" there is already a costume like this its called "yasker-hawk's uniform" or something OMG You are right ! O.o It has started O____O

Thursday, September 4th 2014, 8:57am

Well ? What's the official news then?

Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" i really dont know, but i cannot imagine OUR client will be altered to less eyecandy but its stupid anyway, im sure in arabia there are also lots of ppl who enjoy the uncensored content of allods Orrrrr.... they could add new vanity to cash shop :

Thursday, September 4th 2014, 8:42am

Scout's Holidays: Silent Days!

"Silent Days", that sounds like married couple arguing

Wednesday, September 3rd 2014, 2:42pm

how much gold and cas shop crystals is it to get a lvl 11 rune/lvl 12 rune from scratch

Don't forget about scrolls from strongboxes which give bonus stat points. Was it +20 stat point? I don't quite remember the exact amount. But if You add all those bonus skill points in proficiency You get potentially +20% dmg boost. Combining all that potential dmg bonus: +120% from full 13 runes +250% from pat5 +20% from stat points from strongboxes I think Everyone gets pat 4 for free during leveling, which is +200% dmg so comparing non-cash-shoper with full cash shoper =190% instant dmg incre...