You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 62.

Sunday, August 17th 2014, 2:41am

Author: Peldrigal

Allow Arisen to be Engineer.

The lore states in more than one occasions that Astral Ships are a Gibberling invention and the Empire just reverse-engineered them. They should be engineers too.

Sunday, August 10th 2014, 3:54pm

prices in CS

I think that trying to explain the concept of Purchasing Power Parity to someone in this forum is a wasted effort akin to playing chess with a pigeon, Dhamp.

Thursday, July 10th 2014, 10:08pm

What is going with this server?

Non-paying players are important. They're not clients, but they're an asset, because they're the canvas, the background above which paying players play. Other games (I'm thinking of funcom with Anarchy Online) have understood it and worked to mantain a balance between the two.

Friday, July 4th 2014, 10:01pm

Goldfarming got HEAVY weakened

I've had a character at 60 for about a month (a healer) and I can't face even ONE mob in KoE, so don't talk about "farming" it as a possibility for new players, please. And for the first time in my life, I have to agree with something ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER says: I do not want some fun and varied and dynamic way to make gold. I can play Candy Crush, thank you very much: I want a way to farm gold while alone watching a movie, to buy better equip for group activities with friends. If I have to actua...

Wednesday, July 2nd 2014, 2:46pm

Allods and game sites

In soviet Russia the game plays you!

Tuesday, July 1st 2014, 2:29am

[59] Fishy Flight

I frankly never cared for finishing Umoir quests, since the mini-allods are mind-numbligly boring, but I read somewhere that one of them was a good farming area, so tried again to do the last of them. And again. And again. And again. No matter what, I simply cannot finish the quest "Fishy flight". I spent some weeks to improve my gear, to no avail: between 20 and 30 seconds after the appearance of the flying demons, I die. I really don't understand what I could do, since I have just one contextu...

Monday, June 23rd 2014, 4:54pm

5.0.01: Oriental Dreams

I know it, developers don't. Have you ever played a Rage of Mages game? Xadaganians were every Arabian Nights stereotype. Kanians were medieval europe stereotypes, and for Allods they were russified too: they now look like Kiev or Novgorod Rus.

Monday, June 23rd 2014, 3:31am

Nezeb was exiled, wandered into the desert and was found and adopted by the Xadaganians.

Sunday, June 22nd 2014, 3:05pm

They remembered that before Allods, Rage of Mages Xadaganians were Arabic, not Soviet Russians in culture

Wednesday, June 11th 2014, 4:42pm

Manabike broken since 5.0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xK1jfiuj_w elephants swim _very_ well, please and thank you

Tuesday, June 10th 2014, 1:16pm

Game improvements

The coupons for crystal chips have a worse value than just buying the big bag. I throw them away as soon as they spawn in my bag.

Saturday, June 7th 2014, 11:36pm

Is there still room for new players?

I started playing 2 months ago. I got two characters to the 60th level. With my guild we routinely raid and sometimes do pvp. The teams of undergeared characters almost always lose, of course, but I find that all the content of the game is enjoyable by a casual player. You won't really get until the mid 30s what your class really does, and to see what really is the Allods experience, you need to be a 60 in a guild: the solo leveling experience is quite different. Give it some weeks to understand...

Monday, June 2nd 2014, 5:53pm

[A life Leech] Defiled Ruins

Happened the same thing to me: for some reason I couldn't interat with the vampire's corpse on the floor. You'll have to wait one day for the dungeon to reset, and do again the quest. Be on the lookout for the corpse: you'll have to use the quest item on it.

Monday, June 2nd 2014, 1:32pm

What costumes would you like to see in allods.

More uniforms! I think that the only thing for which I'd shell out real money is a hussar uniform. And more russian costumes: the Student's Brigandine, a mid-level purple armor in the Explorer's chest is a wonderful Cossack costume, that looks extremely good. Unbelieavably, there is no other costume with that look, but an Agitator costume with some ridiculous floating shoulderpads. Seriously: you don't have to create anything: I just want that armor as a vanity costume. Cossack Orks look just fa...

Saturday, May 31st 2014, 1:55am

PMB Results.

The best builds explain equip choices, typical problems, rotations and different builds for different situations. Not everyone, true, but the prize is a godd encouragement for veterans to share their knowledge. As a new player I appreciated a lot the event

Wednesday, May 28th 2014, 6:52pm

Races and classes

Considering that Gibberlings invented the Astral Ships, and the Engineer Trainer is an Arisen, I think that the fact that only humans can be engineers is out of pure lazyness in animating more models.

Monday, May 19th 2014, 3:06pm

Build with most survivability?

It's not necessariliy obvious that a full healer as the best survivability when not in a group: I don't know if and how much the lack of sinergies hurt his performance. Thanks for your opinion.

Monday, May 19th 2014, 1:09am

Build with most survivability?

Roughly speaking, which build among the three main ones has the best survivability? Mainly for leveling solo and doing those annoying quests such as amalgams and tka-rik trials.

Sunday, May 18th 2014, 9:39pm

Is this game still worth playing ?

80 hours of farming... is three months. One hour a day, with the occasional day off. Seems quite reasonable, isn't it?