Search results 1-20 of 47.

Tuesday, February 14th 2023, 10:22pm

Author: Astafieva

About Screenshot Contest: Heroes' Routine

Thank you again Virgule, you have been very helpful. Have a nice day,

Tuesday, February 14th 2023, 7:18pm

Thank you for the answer Virgule. I don't use Discord, I hope there is someone to copy the results here.

Tuesday, February 14th 2023, 6:33pm

Greetings, Is there any results about the event? It's been 4 months since the event, and some say the event results are announced on discord (I don't think so) Events: Screenshot contest «Heroes' Routine» Regards,

Sunday, August 21st 2022, 1:33am

New Collector's Editions!

Greetings, As with other Collector's Edition sales, will it be possible to purchase these editions with BC after a while? Thank you.

Wednesday, August 10th 2022, 4:39pm

Event: Task Force

Quoted from "Drakdish" Of course that can happen, but unfortunately I can't say anything about that at this point in time. Thanks again for the reply. We will be looking forward to it. Have a nice day!

Thursday, August 4th 2022, 8:54pm

Quoted from "Drakdish" We just have one wing that is Called "Cosmic", so that's also correct. Got it, thank you for the reply Drakdish! But is there a chance that we can get some items like Winner's Wing through other events or sales in the future? Like some cosmetic items in current ToB rewards, same Visual Design but different name and item quality (Legendary one for example) While on the subject, I wanted to ask. Thanks again, Kind regards

Wednesday, August 3rd 2022, 1:31am

Name: Autumn Server: Evolution Completed tasks : ► Give money to a beggar – 10 points. ► Get married (or divorced) – 10 points. ► Kill "Kih'go" at the Lake in Eljune – 10 points. ► Take part in the Kirah race or Wandering Isle race – 10 points. ►In full class-costume (any tier), salute your class trainer in your capital city – 10 points. ►Visit Gorluxor in his own tower and wave at him – 10 points. ►Kill any raid boss and dance on their corpse – 10 points. ► Complete an Astral Allod – 10 points....

Wednesday, August 3rd 2022, 12:08am

Greetings, I saw the title "Task Force" on news and got really excited because unfortunately I missed the event in 2016. For over 5 years, I've been waiting for the "Winners Wing" which was first awarded at Pimp My Build events and then as a Task Force event award. But I was really sad to see that this award has changed. We have no way of obtaining these wings any other way (Costume Sale Event...etc) and I think there are too many players waiting for these wings. This event is not an annual even...

Tuesday, July 5th 2022, 2:07pm

Little demon pet, where to get it?

Greetings, You can purchase this item from the boutique, under the Premium tab, for 2000 Boutique Crystals or 2000 Premium Crystals after reaching 8th level Premium Premium System FAQ Postscript: Level 8 Premium requires purchasing a total of over 20,000 Crystals in the same month.

Tuesday, June 28th 2022, 1:18pm

The New Fair Of The Free Traders - Reward points

Greetings Lomirek, There is no list showing the point value of the rewards, but you can find gameplay videos of this event on Youtube. In addition, you can find items with a percentage discount on their point value. These discount amounts are 14%, 18%, 28%, 30%, 50%...etc Is there an item or items that you are trying to obtain?

Wednesday, June 22nd 2022, 12:58pm

Kontrol Etkileri

Quoted from "Dragagon" Control abilities include everything that prevents an opponent from moving or attacking (stun, slow etc). And yes, it also includes the slow effects of some of the Summoner's attack skills. To be clear and avoid confusion. Willpower and Conviction has no "chance" to apply or resist the CC's. Only the durations of the CC's are affected. The rest is explained correctly. Greetings Dragagon, Yes, true. Actually, I didn't mention with the word "resist" neutralizing the control...

Tuesday, June 21st 2022, 8:11pm

Kontrol Etkileri

Greetings, Willpower affects your chance to resist an opponent's control ability, and reduces its duration if unsuccessful and Conviction improves the chance of successfully applying a control effect on an enemy, and improves the duration of that effect. Sorry, i don't know what the translation of these stats in your language is. Control abilities include everything that prevents an opponent from moving or attacking (stun, slow etc). And yes, it also includes the slow effects of some of the Summ...

Tuesday, June 21st 2022, 7:43pm

I'm at a severe disadvantage for playing Empire and this needs to be fixes ASAP

Greetings, Merged Auction House and Merged Astral queues could be really successful & beneficial. Previously, there was a League vs Empire split in Battlegrounds too but it is much more useful as it is combined. I don't know if this suggestion will reach the producers, even if it does, I don't know how long it will take to be implemented, but I totally agree with your suggestion.

Saturday, April 30th 2022, 12:06am

Novograd'da iki adet kara büyücü rehberi var.

These are different classes. The trainer in the first picture is Summoner: https://allods.my.games/forum/index.php?…oard&boardID=13 The trainer in the second picture is Demonologist: https://allods.my.games/forum/index.php?…ard&boardID=152

Saturday, April 30th 2022, 12:02am

How to level up from 99 to 100?

Greetings, If you don't want to level farm in KoE, you can try the daily Astral Patrol quests. To avoid this situation, it is recommended to level up on days when your Order has an Exp buff.

Thursday, March 24th 2022, 7:32pm

Maintenance 24/03/2022.

Greetings Nikta, I think you are talking about Anniversary Event. This event lasts for 1 month, but the content offered cannot be expected to last 1 month either. The duration of Boutique Items purchased for Anniversary Coins is 1 week from the day the event starts and this items cannot be stored for later use and it is also stated on these items. This is for promotion of related items to players who don't have these items yet and 1 week is enough for promotional products.

Thursday, March 17th 2022, 7:59pm

13.0 waits a long time

Greetings, There is no delay in the arrival of the update for now by Event Calender. There are exactly 3 months between Russian and EU servers as you know. And it is true that news and informations about "Gates of the Worlds" are not published here as in Russian Offical Site. I think the shortcoming will only be this much. RU: 12.0 : 17.12.2020 EU: 12.0 : 16.03.2021 (+2 Days Maintenance) RU: 13.0 : 23.12.2021 EU: 13.0 : We still have one more week to worrying

Thursday, February 3rd 2022, 10:02am

DON'T take mercenary at astral! :)))

Quoted Guess your runes will not working, so no 250% -200% dps . Unbelieable that too. This is a commonly misunderstood information by many players. Incense mechanic was only like this until version 2.0.02. Incense provides the following benefits – a stat bonus, a damage bonus, a healing bonus, an increased defense against crowd control spells, the effects of any equipped runes, and access to special patronage spells. In Patch 2.0.02 ( April 26th 2011) you will not need to activate Incense to r...