You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

Tuesday, December 4th 2018, 3:52pm

Author: erkoftw

Returning player - alot of questions.

Hi! Me & my friend recently came back to this game after... 6-7 years since we played last time. We simply want to feel the nostalgia of the game we played back in school. If someone would like to answer one or more questions below we would be really glad. 1. What is the biggest difference between P2P & F2P? (Gameplay, World, Population, Possibilities) 2. What is the monthly fee to play on the P2P server? In EUR please. 3. Does mounts, cash-shop etc exist in the F2P server? 4. What is the max le...

Monday, December 3rd 2018, 4:06pm

New player - Alot of questions

Returning player - alot of questions. Hi! Me & my friend recently came back to this game after... 6-7 years since we played last time. We simply want to feel the nostalgia of the game we played back in school. If someone would like to answer one or more questions below we would be really glad. 1. What is the biggest difference between P2P & F2P? (Gameplay, World, Population, Possibilities) 2. What is the monthly fee to play on the P2P server? In EUR please. 3. Does mounts, cash-shop etc exist in...

Monday, December 3rd 2018, 3:59pm

Doesn't mounts exist on F2P server at all?

Doesn't mounts exist on F2P server at all?