You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 757.

Thursday, August 10th 2023, 7:13am

Author: Dragagon

Boss / Iranokh guide

Hey guys! I spent the last days figuring out what footage to pick, how to explain, finetuning my mic, how and what to show. It's finally here! I hope this can help get players over the obstacle and start clearing Iranokh too. The packs before Iranokh are a lot harder than all of the raid, so there's definitely a difficulty factor. I'd appreciate your view if you'd appreciate the help

Monday, August 7th 2023, 6:50am

The 2023-2024 ROADMAP

Hey guys! I recently saw some images of Allods Online bringing an updated roadmap about what the devs have planned for us. I thought it a good idea to translate what's being talked about and give a sort of review on it. Perhaps some changes that might interest you to start playing the game again if you had quit on it. Watch the video below

Monday, August 7th 2023, 6:46am

Hallo neuer hier ! :)

Quoted from "u_248142008" Hallo, ich hab auch neu angefangen und wollte mal fragen ob es noch Sinn macht auf den P2p server zu wechseln? Hallo zusammen! Ich möchte Telisia dafür danken, dass sie unsere Arbeit nutzen, um Antworten zu unterstützen Ich glaube, ich konnte dir helfen, die Antwort zu finden, aber ich kann dir sagen, dass nur du entscheiden kannst, ob es sich für dich lohnt, zu P2P zu wechseln. In Anbetracht dessen gehe ich davon aus, dass du auf F2P spielst, und dafür ist es wichtig ...

Friday, July 21st 2023, 9:50pm

Wandering Isle Hirkalla daily

We got today for Hikralla's daily Wandering Isle, but the endgame Wandering Isle is only being added in future updates. Why are the Wandering Isle dailies not turned off so we can get only dailies available to us? It's the only way to get t3 astralium pieces anyways now. it's Wandering Isle template but the task completes on a Storm xD All good!

Friday, May 19th 2023, 1:40am

Zones/ISA

Hey Sarnaut! Always wanted to figure out all the secrets in our newly discovered ISA? Then we have you covered! We'll show you how the Squirrel mount looks like We'll tell you about Penguin, the penguin pet! We'll show you the cool costumes! We'll even tell you how to farm all that Gibbler! Gibby gibby! That, and so much more over at Dragallods/ISA!

Thursday, May 18th 2023, 11:54pm

Astral Hunt is officially dead.

Quoted from "danielzntrt" ru server atm... That just shows me they kill Astral Hunt and want people to go PvP in AS

Thursday, May 18th 2023, 6:35pm

Cannot run Allods Online using AMD graphic card

Allods simply does not really utlize your GPU. I sit here with an AMD radeon 6800XT and it's barely being used. Allods is a CPU game

Thursday, May 18th 2023, 6:34pm

Smuggler's Paradise weekly update!

Hi Sarnaut! I am aware the weekly in the posts' title is not living up to its name, but here we are regardless! Better late than never they say, and so here it is! READ ALL ABOUT P2P'S LATEST DEVELOPMENTS!

Monday, May 15th 2023, 3:53pm

[GUIDE CONTEST] Obtenir le gros sac sur P2P feat. Ammer raid

Quoted from "gnugo" Useful tutorial thank you! I'll try, I didn't see any contraindication to do it solo? With an ingé dps and his dispell for example Je ne pense pas qu'il soit possible de le faire en solo à cause des temps de recharge que vous obtenez après chaque livraison. Vous manquerez de temps et le boss mettra simplement fin au combat en faisant en sorte que les ténèbres l'emportent sur tout. C'est un raid de toute façon, ce serait ennuyeux de le faire en solo.

Sunday, May 14th 2023, 7:06pm

[GUIDE CONTEST] Obtenir le gros sac sur P2P feat. Ammer raid

Hey Sarnaut ! Dans le guide d'aujourd'hui, je vais vous expliquer comment obtenir le grand sac de 76 emplacements dans le raid Ammer. Le raid Ammer est relativement facile, mais le dernier boss doit être tué en mode difficile pour que le sac tombe. D'où ce guide. Nous allons commencer par vous expliquer où se trouve le raid. Notez que pour entrer dans le raid, vous devez convertir le groupe en petit raid Lorsque vous parlerez à chaque boss, vous aurez deux choix : difficile ou facile. Comme ment...

Wednesday, May 10th 2023, 5:38pm

Thanks for the fix! Now it's only 7 hours of farming ahunt for 1 device :clown:

Wednesday, May 10th 2023, 2:21pm

F2P V P2P | Complete up to date F2P Vs P2P difference reference

Quoted from "cookiemanprime" Hi, i am a new player. I wanted to ask how populated is the p2p server and if it's worth it for a casual player who just wants to have fun like q joining dungeons and battle ground in normal que. Yeah sure is! Specific to "normal queue" then it's a no. You won't log in, feel like doing bg, queue and get in. It's a team effort to make that happen. Game is a lot bigger than just bg's tho, and we're quite active daily on discord talking about all sorts, compasses, raid...

Wednesday, May 10th 2023, 2:13pm

Pictures say enough, 0 testing or feedback from EU. Why bother anymore.

Tuesday, May 9th 2023, 2:27am

Réste t'il des joueurs francophone actif sur le P2P?

Hey, I got plenty of videos and streams showing us do content in the game on P2P (league). Empire is also back gaming, so both factions are populated enough. Smaller communities than usual mmo's, but brings you closer friends

Tuesday, May 9th 2023, 2:25am

with update 14 which class is buffed to be OP and which one is nerfed?

Hey and welcome back to the game! Speaking in terms of PvE DPS, every class is balanced except for Engineer and Scout, being on the lower side. Everything else does really good numbers. I'd say drop Psi and Mage because they bring no utlity. priest, Druids and Summoner bring awesome off heals and Purifications. The Demo right now is the strongest DPS in AOE, but a 50% nerf is on its way so it's no longer feasable. Warrior, Demo, Scout and Paladin bring taunts for sketchy situations. Paladin on t...

Monday, May 8th 2023, 5:00pm

[Guide Contest] Getting gold in 14.0

5) More gold making methods Of course, the game is bigger than 3 methods to make gold, but doing the Trial of Bloods already daily on every Reincarnation you have is going to suck up a lot of time, and it being the most time efficient way, I doubt people are going to want to do more things. But for guide purposes and finishing what we create, I will list a few more ways to make gold, incase you'd have different preferences to make gold. Goblinball The Goblinballs bring in the same amount on a we...

Monday, May 8th 2023, 4:56pm

[Guide Contest] Getting gold in 14.0

Hello Sarnaut! One thing crucial to everything Allods is the ability to have gold so you can do things in the game. Things like buying sweet vanity such as mounts. It's also important to gear up without problems so that you can enjoy most content. It's great to help people with lending out gold, but you need gold first. Something that I come across often when asking why people don't create God's Legacy, or don't create tier II gear, is because they don't have gold. In this guide, I will turn the...

Wednesday, April 26th 2023, 5:05pm

All lv13 rune weaponskins

Added the new Bard and Engineer runeskin. With this, this should be completed

Wednesday, April 26th 2023, 3:23am

Zones/Eden

Hi Sarnaut! Although Eden is a zone added in 13.0, it's going to be around for a long time, as it's clear the developers are building content that will repeat itself in later patches, and give endgame rewards regardless of what patch we're in. Therefor, I decided to make a page covering everything about Eden. You'll learn about the mounts and pets. Badass looking Assault Shells! And a ton of costumes! We'll also explain about the Battle for Ambrosia. More is coming about achievements and Lore, b...

Wednesday, April 26th 2023, 2:50am

Smuggler's Paradise weekly update!

Hey Sarnaut! Been another 2 weeks since our last post, so it's time for another update! Increasing playerbase, Plenty of videos, a new raid boss on its way! Read all about it here.