You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 305.

Monday, May 10th 2021, 12:13am

Author: Noah1

F2P V P2P | Complete up to date F2P Vs P2P difference reference

Quoted you can just farm it Sure same in p2p but much shorter as many items are mob drop/domi Quoted the race for power is what is very enjoyable for most yes in f2p in p2p you enjoy more of aspect of fight with others on similar lv or more of casual play (as your geting many boosters for free) Quoted you can also farm things if you dont feel like donating Same in p2p, you can pay 5$ per month to not need farming that much

Thursday, March 18th 2021, 9:46am

Which server to start on?

Quoted how is population low if BG pops regular and auctions are full? only 50+ same ppl that can pop only 1bg, rare 2bg at same time items are overpiced as thers no inaf ppl for health economy gold->bc is kinda in huge inflation state as you no need use gold at all, cuz you can sell items in bc on map chat No much activity in forum, only you strongly disagre as rest are on vacations Quoted pay to win means paying makes you win but in allods 115% gear makes you win not level 13 runes you can't ...

Wednesday, March 10th 2021, 2:59am

Which server to start on?

Overall arguing whos server "is better" is kinda no point, as both servers got diferent ideology and diferent aspect ppl love them for, most importent is are you geting fun, and you will not know wher more fun you got until you not check both servers by yourself i personaly had more fun in p2p even tho is bit less populated, and f2p from my perspective was more empty, as i knowed ppl only by nick, i needed grind tons of gold to surive, and in p2p i culd achive much more then in f2p, like 25lv he...

Monday, January 11th 2021, 10:32pm

After 10 years, i have some questions.

Quoted but in allods you can also farm to gain your things plus gear matters so much more than runes if you play in a dedicated way and put some effort, you can reach top strenght without donating ever, several players including you not rly want farm gold in 400-500ppl comunity game, i think that dismotivate ppl most is it posible? yes is it worth to spend that much time? nope, until you like play solo or with small number of players/friends it's no longer 2012-2016 rly, so thers also less ppl ...

Thursday, January 7th 2021, 12:04am

I wish a classic server was a thing

Arent russians made one?

Thursday, December 24th 2020, 7:04pm

[PMB 11.1] Rave's Full PvE DPS Engineer Guide

Well made guide, was much easier to catching up i like also pink+while color on text and idea with spoilers

Tuesday, October 13th 2020, 7:42pm

New Player

Enginner Yes it's nice singleplayer game, you can do leveling witchout cash shop You fininish game after hiting end game league and empire got some ppl most importent info is to check to astral academy after 70-80lv for new eq

Friday, October 9th 2020, 9:06am

population

Quoted i don't know why p2p people moved Russian server instead of keep alive Eu server. Cuz ru p2p is x2-3 size of eu f2p?

Friday, October 9th 2020, 4:16am

population

prob around 400-450, but now before patch prob less as most ppl log in only for domi 1-2guilds per side that do highter dificulity raids/heroics about p2p, ppl moved to rus p2p, as thers much more ppl This game is dead, but it's still nice singleplayer game, i recomend start9jg new zones you missed, thay will bring you some fun, thay even made some jumping puzzle for 450ppl it's hard for new/backing ppl to be motivated inaf to solo start from 0 to be decent at bg whos main activity in this game ...

Thursday, September 17th 2020, 7:25pm

Population

no thay moved to rus p2p with addon that transalte options from rus to eu

Saturday, September 12th 2020, 8:27am

Q&A - Answers from the Allods Online Developers - 2020

Quoted Best option culd be off gear from pvp (when you join you have equal gear) wow thay actuali gona do it in new bg at 11.1 evryone gona have 13 runes, and same gear i think it's big change for good at last for ppl that are tired doing gear all over again,ppl that coming back play at late time of sezon, or ppl that stoped making runes at 9

Monday, August 31st 2020, 1:14am

Change class?

this or using curency wined at forum events (at 3vs3 vendor) other option is omimorpher form collector editions

Tuesday, August 25th 2020, 12:01am

perfect dialogue

oh , also try go max right side

Monday, August 24th 2020, 9:44am

perfect dialogue

make ss pm place wher you are put on https://imgur.com/ and place it here maybe more players will memorize whats wrong

Saturday, August 15th 2020, 8:19pm

Astral exploration

you can do it but for heroics you geting more rewards that way

Monday, August 10th 2020, 1:34pm

Is new player still come to Allods often ?

Quoted at least on free server it is not dead at all as everything runs Thats what i told, game is dead but you have inaf zombies to run end game events dead in terms you got only 1-2 servers compare to other games, as well low numbers creating new characters that play on low lv zones Also all community from allods you culd pick up to 1 max 2 guild on other games (with 500ppl limit) That is my term of dead, not till you can't run any end game, at that point game will be totaly dead or even serv...

Thursday, August 6th 2020, 6:01pm

Is new player still come to Allods often ?

yeh it's dead But you got inaf number of zombies to play end game

Monday, August 3rd 2020, 6:27pm

What To Do With Spare Runes?

only runes that was crafted with not bound items to account are not bound with bound runes you just save it in bag, other than that you can drop them but even if that runes was not bound, you have like 12 runes types so selling them culd be hard as not evryone will have same patron like you

Monday, August 3rd 2020, 6:23pm

Demonologist build

[PMB 10.1] Demonologist P2P PvE&P Build ask in discord next time, forum is dead as only me or Aop reaply from this point