You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

Saturday, April 12th 2014, 9:17am

Author: Goldenbreath99

How do i download this game?!

I've been trying to download this game correctly for 5 days. I use the MyGames launcher and the game just won't download, sometimes the information changes like how many mb i have lest and how many mb the game is and the download speed is so low that it says it will take 32 days.I tried doing the progressive download and i'm passed the loading screen, now what? btw, the game usually crashes or gets stuck and i've played allods before. firewall and etc are all off

Sunday, April 6th 2014, 6:10pm

can you download the game if you never had it

Hey guys, how do you download the game if you have never played? I used to have it but i deleted it and now everytime i click transfer account in the european site(allods.eu) It says you never played allods so you don't have to transer account and doesn't redirect me to the new allods.eu site. How am i supposed to download the game if i can't find the website?

Sunday, April 6th 2014, 5:45pm

Downloading error!

Quoted from "Gladia" Hi, Quoted from "Goldenbreath99" I have also been trying to download other games and the same happens when it checks the download. What other games ? On my.com or anywhere ? If so, then it's a computer problem. Have you tried with another browser ? The other game was Smite. It also got stuck while checking.

Sunday, April 6th 2014, 4:53pm

Downloading error!

So, I have been trying to download Allods lately. The thing is everytime the installation ends, it says there was an error and it asks me if i want to continue, reinstall or check download. When i reinstall the same happens and when it checks the download it gets stuck forever (1h or more). I have also been trying to download other games and the same happens when it checks the download. WTF? Firewall is off UAC is off Antivirus is also off Edit: my download is almost 1gb and i don't have the gam...