You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 87.

Monday, October 9th 2017, 11:04pm

Author: didiw

Coming back this week, maybe...

OFC i still got it Anyway... if there are more of core Avarice planing to return than pls inform me

Monday, October 9th 2017, 10:59pm

Quoted from "Eddy" Ye, but i think i will die soon but fuck it cigs <3 Buy new lungs on Russian black market

Monday, October 9th 2017, 10:54pm

Quoted from "Eddy" Avarice ppl are too old for this game, married, kids and shits like that, u know I know nothing about this Are your lungs still working? XD

Monday, October 9th 2017, 10:49pm

Quoted from "Achilles" Wait is over, come back <3 I could consider this only if there will be more of core Avarice.

Sunday, October 8th 2017, 12:59pm

Achilles back again... I'm still waiting.

Monday, July 3rd 2017, 9:32pm

[RU server] Subscription server

Nice guess, but I'm not married haha I bet youll be dead soon if you keep smoking like that

Monday, July 3rd 2017, 5:32pm

[RU server] Subscription server

Gz Rampage P.S. Did you quit cigarettes XD

Friday, April 8th 2016, 10:58pm

To everyone considering playing here for 7.0...

Avarice killed 1st boss in Fractal today so i guess there is a hope for the server Feel free to apply: http://avariceao.shivtr.com/

Friday, February 12th 2016, 10:08pm

useful role for newcomers

Hello... I'm GL of Avarice guild on League side... Atm we need mostly tanks, but we also have free spots for dps and healers in our raids, cause atm population is kinda low (pre expansion time). If youre intrested in joining League side, and Avarice guild pls visit http://avariceao.shivtr.com/ Good luck and see you soon online.

Wednesday, February 3rd 2016, 9:43pm

New Player on L_side

Hello and welcome You have 3 guilds to choose from: Avarice(my guild, international with english as official language), Insidious (I see mostly germans there) and Escaflaw (im not sure but most players are turkish in that guild). Wish you good luck, and hope to see you soon in Novograd P.S. If you want to join ranks of Avarice than pls register on: avariceao.shivtr.com

Tuesday, February 2nd 2016, 9:08pm

New Blood

Hello and welcome It's simple on empire side. There is only 1 guild (Utopie) so you most likelly want to join them. Wish you good luck, and hope to see you soon on the battlefields

Wednesday, December 30th 2015, 1:41pm

The League doesn't respect Christmas truce !

Quoted from "GRIUMPH" As you can read didiw, It's like this since the start of Allods, it's not my rules but game's rules only. I hope it's more clear for you now. Game's rules? Well if it was game rule than they would just turn off dominion for these 2 weeks. But it's not a rule(check meaning of this word before you start using it). It's not even a tradition, because it's not well known to all payers. And you being indignant about this is like the pot calling the kettle black.

Wednesday, December 30th 2015, 10:10am

Quoted from "GRIUMPH" Seems you don't understand Christmas Truce, so I explain : Since the start of Allods, we have "Christmas Truce" for the 2 last weeks of the year... And who decided about this? You?

Thursday, December 24th 2015, 9:10am

Insight on current p2p server state

Maybe a word from me (Muriel - GL of Avarice). Imp side: (imagine that I'm quotig Buuhuu here) League: There is my guild Avarice, that is the biggest guild on League side. For a long time it was the only League guild and we were the strongest one on the server both in PvE and PvP(if there are some objections on this than I will elaborate with pleasure). After some time there was a split in guild. Turkish players as incoherent (language barrier, some cultural problem) decided to create their own ...

Tuesday, December 22nd 2015, 7:10pm

Quoted from "GRIUMPH" Shame on you ! Quoted from "GRIUMPH" Each year we respect Christmas truce for the 2 last week of the year ! Quoted from "GRIUMPH" Merry Christmas for all ppl respect the truce. Each day you respect undergeared ppl and kill them really fast in KoE with your 100k+ GS partys I'm so touched...

Thursday, December 17th 2015, 11:56am

To all p2p players old and new,

It's official FB group of what?