You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 34.

Tuesday, April 2nd 2019, 4:20am

Author: Zornar

Game way off track after 75 for this new player

Quoted from "Sideer" "I'd guess that adding an automatic letter "from Naia" explaining that she can give an equipment set each 5 lvl (from lvl 70 for example) would be a nice addition to the game. The same way we have a lot of other letters from NPCs all along our journey in Allods." That would fix that particular problem. I'm not sure why they didn't just keep putting the armor in the chest that you opened every 5 levels for a new blue armor set up until that point. I'm not sure why the sets a...

Saturday, March 30th 2019, 10:26am

Magic Furnace Mount

Quoted from "Dragagon" Aside of that, are you sure it's a permanent mount and not a temporary one? I don't think anyone in p2p gets it on lv60 It's a permanent mount because I need to feed it, or in this case it should be throw more wood in the oven. I'm on the F2P server. I also got another permanent, rank 6 mount in the level 70 chest, an Astral Bloodhound. Quoted from "Dragagon" The Furnace mount is part of a russian fairy tale which Kappa explained once on one of his streams. Thanks for the...

Friday, March 29th 2019, 8:36pm

Magic Furnace Mount

I have a couple questions about the Magic Furnace mount. Did the Magic Furnace mount come from a story or other source or was it an original idea of the Allod's creators? It is certainly unusual. Does everyone get the Magic Furnance mount in the level 60 gift chest, as I did, or do they just get a random mount?

Thursday, March 28th 2019, 7:51pm

{Bug} Descent to the Dark quest on Sogot

Quoted from "Noah1" it's not bug, your character geting heart attack after looking on bill for destroyed drone, all is fine and realistic desinged Ha ha. The second heart attack comes when he sees the Mirra cost for resurrecting.

Thursday, March 28th 2019, 7:47pm

Returning player - nostalgia hir hard

Quoted from "idunno93" any tips and noob mistakes to avoid 1. Do all the storyline quests or you may find yourself locked out of zones your own level. I am 85 but still don't have access to the key 85 zone for new 85s because I haven't completed all the storyline quests in Sogot. The game does not really make clear which zones are blocked until you complete the storyline quests in a lower zone. 2. Don't believe all the game mail you receive or the in-game recommendations. When you are 75 and 80...

Thursday, March 28th 2019, 10:55am

{Bug} Descent to the Dark quest on Sogot

For the Descent to the Dark quest on Sogot, you control a drone to explore the lower levels of the Demon Citadel. The bug is that if the drone is destroyed, your character ends up dead in purgatory. That's not how drones work. The whole basis of a drone is that the pilot is in no danger. He controls the drone from a safe place. If the drone is destroyed the pilot is unhurt.

Tuesday, March 26th 2019, 11:22pm

How to get to Al Rihat Ruins? and is it the best place for a new 85 seeking better gear?

Thanks for quick replies. I don't quite have Sogot finished so that may be it. The game should put that in the recommendation. "Finish Sogot and then you get an invite to Al Rihat Ruins."

Tuesday, March 26th 2019, 7:20pm

How to get to Al Rihat Ruins? and is it the best place for a new 85 seeking better gear?

I finally got to 85 and have a recommendation from the game to go to Al Rihat Ruins "to find the high-level gear fast and easy." Unfortunately, it does not say how I get there nor did I get a letter in the mail explaining how to get there. I don't even have a map of the zone. How do I get to the Al Rihat Ruins? Also, is that the best place for a new 85 seeking better gear as the game says?

Monday, March 25th 2019, 11:11pm

Upgrading 85

Quoted from "menzanima" If you dont know someone who has a maze, you can message me in-game. (name: Poloo) If you are a League player on the Evolution Server of course. Thanks for the offer but I'm Empire side.

Monday, March 25th 2019, 7:46pm

Upgrading 85

Quoted from "menzanima" A little tip is to place two incompatible mobs in your own maze next to each other (for example monkeys, deathgazers, etc.) and test it to gain exp fast. I thought you had to be 85 to get your own Private Allod with a maze. If not please explain how I can get one at level 82.

Monday, March 25th 2019, 7:37pm

Upgrading 85

I am in the same boat. I am almost 83 and being directed by the game to level 85 content that I cannot possibly solo. Did you do the quests in Sogot and Demon's Lair Citadel yet? They give good experience especially with the double experience event for the next 6 days. I suspect there might be more quests that open up after completing Demon's Lair Citadel but not sure as I am still trying to get past the quest where you have a dream and turn into a flying demon that has to destroy 4 cannons.

Monday, March 25th 2019, 10:36am

Quoted from "Rayofsshadow" xD Well, Ask around for stats and builds for your class, unless u have a good understanding off it already, cause each class has their own comboes with stats which helps tremendously Understanding how to play my class is not my problem. My main problem is being misinformed or not informed of essential information by the game as I explained in my original post. I make these suggestions in the hope that these issues will be fixed so other players will not be confused an...

Sunday, March 24th 2019, 11:23pm

RayofShadow wrote: Quoted from "Rayofsshadow" one of the World Mystery quests to go to Sogot, makes u recieve a "set of equipment" boxes tho Yes, I got that set and it still didn't help as I was 75 facing 76 monsters in Sogot, which is listed in the game as an 80 zone. Then when I finally got to 80, it is sending me to zones like Kingdom of Elements with 85 monsters! After 75, this game has become totally confusing to me.

Sunday, March 24th 2019, 10:21pm

Rihat mobs

Quoted from "Arushieru" people say in order to kill rihat mobs you need lvl 5 and higer runes to kill them gs wont work in rihat On the F2P Evolution server at level 80, I got a set of level 6 runes for free from the one leveling chest. Did you check your boutique bag?

Sunday, March 24th 2019, 10:18pm

Chance for the Newbie players

Quoted from "Dragagon" Quoted from "Dragagon" Taking 1 merc or 5 mercs wont affect your exp gained. No mercs = 100% exp, 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 mercs = 50% exp reduced. Either go with full or no mercs at all It would have been nice to know that at the time, but I did okay with 3 mercs. This game is very poor in giving new players essential information like that.

Sunday, March 24th 2019, 7:17pm

Ertil - Thanks for providing some explanation of the game's deficiencies. It still doesn't change the fact that a lot needs to be fixed. No NPC in the game told me the "Starter gear set from Astral Academy is always base endgame gear set." In fact, the level 80 Chest of the Explorer misleads a new player into believing they would be getting an improved set of gear at 80, the way it was the rest of the game. There should be a tutorial quest at the Anvil of Artifacts at the Astral Academy to expla...

Sunday, March 24th 2019, 4:44am

I was enjoying this game until level 76 when I could no longer do Mysterious Lands and found myself sent to a level 80 zone, Sogot, with solo quests I could not possibly solo. I saw plenty several other level 75 players get crushed by the Sogot Destroyers too so I don't think it was just me. I ended up leveling painfully slowly through several 60s zones because I was locked out of any higher zones I could handle. When I got to 79, I finally could kill some of the Sogot destroyers and get to 80. ...

Saturday, March 23rd 2019, 10:10pm

Group search: Raids

I'm level 79 on Evolution server. When I open the Group Search raid tab, I have two choices: Observatory (Easy) and Observatory small squad. However, the Join button for both is greyed out. When I push the Go button for Observatory small squad, it says "This adventure is not yet available on your server." Does that mean it is not available for anyone at anytime, it's the wrong time of day or I'm not the right level? Any explanation would be welcome. Thanks.

Saturday, March 23rd 2019, 9:47pm

Can you switch from percent to actual number for Health bars

Is there a way to switch from percent to the actual number for enemy health bars? I can get a good estimate of the percent health just by looking at the bar so the percentage number really is no help. It would be helpful to be able to see the actual number of hit points to know how tough the enemy will be. I have been killed most often by extra tough enemies that appear no different than their weaker companions. I guess they must be the ones for the group quests. Too bad they don't have a skull ...

Saturday, March 23rd 2019, 9:40pm

Ferris Central Laboratory quest "To the Rescue"

Thanks Gladia. The comment from my companion was what confused me. He said to climb up on the shelves and when I tried to jump up at that spot, my hero just kind of hung in midair for a while and shook. I thought he was supposed to climb right there. I guess the translation was misleading for me.