You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 21.

Wednesday, November 22nd 2017, 3:04pm

Author: Nostrodamus

Uh Oh! (Loot box and gambling)

Quoted from "VegaX" Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" since every box is a win its no gambling in a jurisdictional view I don't think you understand what gambling is lol You don't gamble to get small rewards, you gamble for the high price items You spend 100 euros and bet with yourself that you're gonna get the money's worth back You gamble on prophetic cards also, especially people who don't spend more than 10-20 euros during those events. You gamble 10 euros to get a mount reward for example...

Thursday, July 31st 2014, 9:08am

What are you listening too?

and last but not least, if you are a command and conquer fan, got a present for ya:

Friday, June 20th 2014, 2:04am

Addons that work with 5.0.01

Quoted from "Guza" Does anyone have an old addon that reduced the size of the UI? It was called EnniUI or something like that. Or can someone make an addon that does that, interface is huge x_x wasn't it called shrink?

Monday, May 19th 2014, 12:48am

Must be in a Splatterhouse mood today.

Thursday, April 24th 2014, 5:21pm

Private allod quests

painful memories indeed, good thing i got my private allod quest done before the transfer.

Saturday, April 12th 2014, 9:13am

Introductions!

Guess I'll put in my intro as well Character name: Nostrodamus Class: Psi Real name: Brian S Crigger Age: 40 (yeah im old, so friggin what) Started as League but switched to Empire for personal reasons, and been enjoying it ever since.

Sunday, April 6th 2014, 3:59pm

Show us your Desktop!

Taken with Overwolf screenshot app

Saturday, March 29th 2014, 8:52pm

Picture Thread!

guess I'll add mine as well

Saturday, March 29th 2014, 8:42am

hope everyones ears can handle this, might cause massive bleeding.......

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 5:14pm

gonna have a late start

well looks like ill have a late start with 5.0 due to a death in the family, about 30 minutes ago i got a call from my mother that my grandmother had passed away so ill be gone until this saturday. hope to see everyone then.