You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

Friday, November 25th 2016, 12:43am

Author: adelinne87

Sarnaut Sightseeing Contest - Entry Thread

Name: Adelinne Server: New Frontier Screenshot: Umoir is by far the most beautiful and magical place of Allods. The landscape, colours, lights, magical creatures, music.. everything is simply stunning! This spot in particular can be quite hard to reach if you don't know how. It is located far north, almost outside of the map in Guardian Ring. You must do some climbing to get here. It can be a hazzle, but once you get here you'll never want to leave. There is nothing else here but the serene surr...

Sunday, October 30th 2016, 6:00am

Spooky Halloween Sale - 2016

Yeah where is the broom? It's the best halloween item and you forgot to put it for sale? Fail...

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 12:05pm

Translated Healer Rubies

Thanks for this nice summary As a caster healer, which rubies should I focus to make my build suitable for pvp/astrals/raids? I have a farming build atm, which is only good for pve.

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 12:00pm

Caster healer build?

Thank you so much for the tips Doughdough Yesterday I made a caster farming build just to lvl up to 60 easier, and since it's not rly good for pvp/astrals I will need to make it more suitable for this soon. Pls post more tips if you have any or contact me in game on my char Adelinne

Friday, March 21st 2014, 6:20pm

Caster healer build?

This was posted by me btw, forgot to login

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 8:28pm

Hello to all healers!

Hey all healers! I have always been melee healer but now i'm thinking about changing to caster after patch. I hope someone will be kind and post some nice builds for it, cause I have no idea what caster build is supposed to look like