You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 23.

Sunday, May 24th 2015, 10:04pm

Author: Tele

Allods: Steam Greenlight!

Quoted from "Mapz" what about starting caring for the community you have instead of fishing for more people that are gonna have less than zero support from this management? start replying to the big pile of tickets you got first and to fix the actual problems, before getting yourself more visibility and new troubles to deal with. This

Thursday, May 21st 2015, 12:52am

This is ridiculous.

Quoted from "Lacrymoza" lol, yu are talking about your gs but never about your cash shop level (full rune 12) You are a pay to win player so stop being such ridiculous by being so arrogant on this thread. Next time, try to play with decent runes before giving lessons <3 Spoiler thats right; as anyone knows, we can consider that pay to win player = perma cheating on that p2w servor Aren't you the guy calling out people with CS and then avoiding runeless duels? And if any player that aren't too i...

Tuesday, May 19th 2015, 2:14pm

This is ridiculous.

Quoted from "WhackyWhacker" i didnt say anything about "cheating" need perfect timing and you are doing this with the same stability without any mistakes so its kinda superpower about "i am a bad psio" i am not bad!! i am the worst psio ever edit p.s.: check thoughtful spirit. you can see 0,3 sec(rounded from 0,25) cd in its explantion. The fact that you can't perform this yourself is more of a big deal than anything else. If you really want to make sure all your thoughtful spirits land at once...

Tuesday, May 19th 2015, 9:21am

This is ridiculous.

Quoted from "Dala" Very amusing screenshot Log is in some weird language but I guess it's: Thoughtful Spirit (x1) -> Astral Curse -> Speck of Light -> Choke tick -> Mental Explosion I think someone's undergeared, this usually isn't even enough to score a kill. Sadly, that's usually more than enough to kill someone playing on f2p.

Wednesday, April 1st 2015, 7:19am

[PMB] Olive's melodic Bard guide~

Good job, Olive. You deserve to win

Sunday, March 1st 2015, 1:45pm

Psionicist - Public Test Server

Quoted from "Brahh" psi is allready op in pvp, thats where it matters, and you guys complain about ruby grid? look to bards grid... thats a broken grid.... So go and whine in Bard section. You clearly know nothing of our illogical ruby grid.

Wednesday, January 21st 2015, 3:48pm

Catherina Dead by Minc SFK !

Quoted from "Dala" Grats. There's really not one active, top-geared psi in Minc? I'll be raiding as soon as I get another permanent insignia. My dps isn't the best for pve right now

Sunday, December 21st 2014, 1:59pm

First of all, if you read what I was writing, you'd see that I am not complaining about the power of psis in PvP. If anything, I believe there is no one that can beat psis with equal gear, but that was not my point. Even if psis could one shot anything on sight and absorb endless amount of damage, it'd still be wrong. But most people only care about damage and not the fact that this class is supposed to be a support class (which means less dmg and more stuff to actually support your group). Inst...

Sunday, December 21st 2014, 1:03am

Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" spectral assassin together with "depression" rubies will be really interesting against healer also its nice there are more changes now with the improved spectral assassin the 2nd ruby grid is also no longer problematic so much as for seal, its nice it cant be dispelled any longer but this never was a serious problem i rather would have an option that disposes of the need to recast seal everytime you die / every 30 min i totally agree about the concentration st...

Saturday, December 20th 2014, 1:10am

Psi has the most lousy class designer of all time (IF it even has one anymore). After all this time, we're still bound to have mental link and will suppression, but for what? To still have less base damage than most classes and two channeling spells that even a basic attack can interrupt as part of our main DPS. Oh, and let's not forget about the concentration stacks we're bound to. Even if we would have endless amount of concentration stacks, the dps would still be nothing special at all. Now c...

Wednesday, December 3rd 2014, 11:54am

Would like to recieve some pvp tips

you start by getting familiar with other classes. you could play few reincarnations, or you could duel a lot in order to learn the mechanics of other classes. you won't do very well if you can't anticipate what your opponents are up to.

Wednesday, November 26th 2014, 9:59am

Pvp..Disscont..suspicious.

Illuminati is coming for you

Thursday, November 13th 2014, 8:16pm

why does something always have to go wrong?

Seems I lost my 45-47 fabled items as well. For some reason I got to keep my GT items and 45 relics though.. Where is the logic behind all of this?

Thursday, November 13th 2014, 2:49pm

1st boss on new raid down?

First of all, I'm pretty sure psis can compete with the dps of other classes already. Crit rubies for choke were broken, but it gets fixed with 5.0.2. 2nd of all, playing psi for the sake of dps is just wrong bards became the support class they're supposed to be, so hopefully psis will become something more like this in the future: http://youtu.be/my6hlxZm7vk It seems to me like psi has attracted the wrong kind of players in RU, judging from what will actually change for us in 6.0.

Thursday, November 13th 2014, 2:15pm

1st boss on new raid down?

What is so exciting about this? Mechanics of psis will remain the same, but we'll have +15% dmg and warrior dps buff for pve. Nothing to be excited about imo.

Thursday, October 30th 2014, 12:16pm

Post your oldest screenshots

By far one of the best moments of AstralRiders Sadly I lost most of my old screenshots, but this one is unforgetable!

Saturday, October 25th 2014, 9:15am

Ecto Mystery

Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" Zitat von »Tele« Zitat von »ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER« i thought it was to do with brutality too at 1st, but when i tested it seems it does NOT affect the shield Well, perhaps you should go test it again, mr Allods-online-player. Brutality increases the effect of the "unknown boost" we receive when our hp drops below 100%, but it won't affect Ecto when you are at full hp. what i tested was ecto @ 100% HP then lets mobs attack me and ecto again @ 90% HP shield-point...

Tuesday, October 21st 2014, 11:01pm

Ecto Mystery

Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" i thought it was to do with brutality too at 1st, but when i tested it seems it does NOT affect the shield Well, perhaps you should go test it again, mr Allods-online-player. Brutality increases the effect of the "unknown boost" we receive when our hp drops below 100%, but it won't affect Ecto when you are at full hp.

Sunday, October 5th 2014, 7:48pm

Wake me up when psis have returned to their initial form and devs have learned that psis aren't meant to compete with the dps of other classes

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 7:47pm

Welcome

Quoted from "Dala" Removal of Conviction stat nerfed psi a lot =( Lots of people on russian forums are crying psi is completely broken, they are exaggerating imo. If you want to watch some psi dominion videos from 5.0, check out this channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/EgoshinMA/videos I believe russians always have been complaining about psis being weak If psis managed to survive Mind Fire and Mental cleansing nerf we'll manage this as well