You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

Saturday, September 28th 2019, 2:06pm

Author: Ayane

[PMB 10.1] Paladin Tank by Ayami

Ummmh it seems that i put wrong ss in the stats.. the offensive stats are anyways written under the picture right defensive stats could be lower, thats were you are right.

Friday, September 27th 2019, 4:59pm

Final Words

This has been my basic build for tanking, hopefully there has been something useful for paladins that are looking for tank builds -Ayami

Friday, September 27th 2019, 3:45pm

Stats

These are the stats that im using for tanking. Get your Swiftness as high as possible because we arent doing any dmg anyways so better just get every bit of cooldown reduction as possible. Max proficiency after that, nothing else is really needed. In defensive stats 400 caution, 150 survivability, 250-300 physical protection and rest to vitality will be enough. Extra stats that you have should be in vitality as well.

Friday, September 27th 2019, 3:45pm

Rotations

Idea of tanking is pretty much to try to get Holy Ground up as fast as possible after starting the fight. Start fight with + After that, just try to keep + on and use after Holy Ground. If the pack is doing alot of dmg, just use and run away while party members cc and kill them. To generate Cannons to keep Rage of Light and Holy Ground on, keep using + When you have first 4 hits on your barriers, just use to get 3 free barriers so you have more time to get Rage of Light and Holy Ground up.

Friday, September 27th 2019, 3:44pm

Skills

In this section i will go through the most important skills of paladin. There are a lot more of them but they are so situational that you can literally tank with these skills till some point. Cannon regeneration As paladins some of your skills use 2 different types of cannons. These skills are in the build are giving more of them after use. / / / Seal of Righteousness/Retribution/Vengeance/Pledge of Purity : All of these skills have only 1 job and its to give cannons. Seal of Righteousness gives...

Friday, September 27th 2019, 3:43pm

Build

Im using the same build for all of the pve content ingame that requires a tank.

Friday, September 27th 2019, 3:43pm

Barriers

Paladins are great tanks ingame because of barriers that take first 4 hits for us and the dmg shows up in this small window. we got multiple talents to decrease the dmg on the barriers or remove it fully. If these barriers wont take higher dmg than they have already, they will just break after the seconds under them run out and we will take the full dmg from the coresponding barrier. everytime when barrier recieves higher dmg than the lowest one, it will be replaced with the higher hit and you ...

Friday, September 27th 2019, 3:42pm

Patch Changes

In the last patches there has been alot of bug fixes, but the biggest changes are listed here.

Friday, September 27th 2019, 2:57pm

[PMB 10.1] Paladin Tank by Ayami

Hey! My name is Ayami. Im playing paladin in smugglers paradise server on the league side. Im playing Paladin only because tanks were needed, but its really fun class in general and so versitile because of really good dps, really good in pvp and one of the greatest tanks! In this entry i will be going through the basics of paladin tanks!