You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 54.

Friday, December 26th 2014, 6:43am

Author: Auther_Pendragon

Cannot log in.

I've been having this problem for a few days too. At first I thought it was the anti malware I recently installed but uninstalling that didn't fix the issue.

Friday, November 7th 2014, 11:12pm

Artisan Class, Wielder of the Brush.

A combat artist is an interesting idea but the mechanics of how their skills work would be hard visually depict. Just throwing buckets of paint on targets isn't really art but creating detailed art in combat like Roybaer suggested would be a huge pain in the butt since you would be doing a quick time game with every skill used. How about making attack skills are paintings on scrolls that you make ahead of time like the scout's quiver of arrows. When used the paining would jump off the page as a ...

Thursday, October 23rd 2014, 2:32am

maze level

That would explain why mine has gone up in level. For the last couple weeks all I have gotten is a couple of 2 man groups that quit after 1 death. I am guessing they are reincs scouting mazes who either don't get mine on their main or see enough to know they have no chance.

Monday, October 13th 2014, 12:25am

6 FTP going Astral... will we get razed?

As long as you stay clear of the sectors where the trade route are in the odds of seeing an enemy ship are very low. Sadly one of the catch 22s of this game is that you need a ship with gear of the appropriate generation to sail in it. A new ship will start with Gen 9 green quality equipment and the lowest layers of astral are Gen 10. You can teleport to allods but this gets pretty expensive. Generally your expected to have gear 1 rank higher than the upgrades that drop from a sector. This means...

Saturday, October 11th 2014, 5:08am

faction change

Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" factionless game is silly and will thankfully never come this would be another game then (just imagine, all quest zones would have to be changed COMPLETELY) the fun of this game is dependent on the rivality of league and empire... and the furries pridens choose empire or league too after some quests rather bind faction change to some HARD, REALLY HARD quest (like the personal allod but even longer), this way it WILL be possible but it wont be done inflationary...

Saturday, September 27th 2014, 5:06pm

Carry low geared through astral

In order to remove the carry they would need to revamp the lower layers so people needing upgrades from that layer can do the allods there and upgrade the default ships to Gen 10. Both of these are things that should have been done from the beginning though since the current get twinked or don't play model drives off newer players. You shouldn't need the ultimate gear from the previous patch to do basic content the current one. The stuff I have seen so far about the next level expansion makes it...

Friday, July 4th 2014, 8:26pm

Please add 12 vs 12 Arena of Death again

The 24v24 is much better for the Empire. For League it greatly increases the odds of half your team pressing Alt+M at the start to see who they are fighting and then clicking the leave button because they know it won't be a perfect clean sweep win.

Monday, June 23rd 2014, 10:35pm

Alternative ways to get ship parts/crystals

Um standard catch 22 of astral with your suggestion to just do the AMD. You need a good ship of the same generation or better. Can't get astral > can't gear ship > can't do AMD. Also I checked the demon hunter NPC and there isn't an option to buy crystals. Just the shop windows for Decaying anomalous matter, anomalous matter, and unexplored emanations. The shop might be locked until you can sail out enough to unlock the shop for the new emanations.

Monday, June 23rd 2014, 4:03pm

As to why people would need ships when they have already had to trade their keys from previous weeks to get gear. There is more to do in astral than sail to allods. You can also farm gold by doing the trade route, caravan route, and slaying the astral monstrosity. These require a good ship.Due to the refractors you can farm the boxes from astral can give you more pieces of upgrading items than trading your keys to buy boxes. The fact you can buy gen 10 crystals is good and I had not seen that op...

Sunday, June 22nd 2014, 4:16am

Help with Astral guide?

Just use the loot in your bag and it will be converted as long as you have converters in your currency tab. The only time you have to go somewhere to convert is when your trading keys

Saturday, June 21st 2014, 6:57pm

The fact that we can now get gear by farming the loot zones instead of going astral is great but it has created another problem. It is now much harder to find someone with a ship that can sail in the astral. Converting keys instead of doing allods is leaving us short on ships to go to allods in. My suggestion is making it so when you trade a key for extra loot conversion you also be given a random part and some crystals. This will allow people who can't go astral due to missing people or lack of...

Saturday, June 21st 2014, 3:14pm

Help with Astral guide?

Weekly you get 6500 loot converters per week. Wellbell mobs drop uncommon loot which the converter turns into currency to buy upgrade boxes with. There are other loot farming areas besides Wellbell which drop drop higher quality loot for higher quality upgraders but all loot will take from the same pool loot converters.

Saturday, June 21st 2014, 5:27am

Help with Astral guide?

To start you will only have access to sectors 1-7. More will unlock as you either complete allods or farm in Wellbell(and it's higher grade areas). Each time you land on an allod you will lose 1 key. Normally you will only be able to go to 8 allods per week. When the weekly reset happens 8 keys will be added to your key count. You can hold a max of 12 keys and any overflow will become surreal. If the weekly restock doesn't max out your keys and you have surreal keys they will automaticly be turn...

Tuesday, June 17th 2014, 3:14am

Need help with the Lore

Sauran's cultists refuse revival through the gift because it goes against the natural order of the creator. Oddly cloning is ok with them though. While you wait in purg the servents of light whisk away your body and heal the injuries but as others have said lost parts can't be regrown by them. This is why the Zem had to turn themselves into the cybernetic Arizen when Tenesses took control of the pyramid system. Time had gone by and parts of their bodies had rotted away or been scavenged by wild ...

Monday, June 16th 2014, 4:36am

Tka-Riks Cave 3 trails, not enough mana

Make some MP potions and get AE/Balm to take with you. Have your blessing on so you can use the MP skill. Ask around for Blacksmiths and Weapon-smiths that can craft you unbound gear for some extra power.

Monday, June 9th 2014, 9:14pm

Loot rights

It will just reset to 6.5K. You don't use it you lose it. Same for Glyph rights. The only thing that isn't lost are keys which turn sureal and can be reclaimed at a rate of 4 per week.

Friday, June 6th 2014, 5:05pm

Fangs agains magic

While you have to kill the mobs yourself you can get help on the quest. Ask around town for buffers to help. You want the appropriate damage buff, Seal of Health, Regeneration buff, Balm, and for MP users a Psi with gift to come with you. If you are a Reinc turn your egg off.

Thursday, June 5th 2014, 6:36pm

Rated 16

It might have been done on RU servers too but the addition of the light flares to the holograms is censorship that was added to the game.

Thursday, June 5th 2014, 4:11pm

Rated 16

Quoted from "Biromir" There's very little nudity in the Russian version - I know only of the harpies and the resurrection lady. I don't think there is anything else that was edited out for our version. I'm not even going to address the "game's too sexist" comment. You forgot the censoring of the dancing Elf holograms. I remember in Beta I was surprised by seeing those in DBC. When I came back to the game the lights were added to censor them.

Thursday, June 5th 2014, 3:59pm

Minor change to Wellbell loot

I have tried making my own party. People join to find I am the only person in the group LFM and leave because they don't want to wait an hour to find the tank and healer needed to go to the Epic or Leggy area. If I can find a tank and healer the rest of the party is easy to find since DPS are a dime a dozen. Seriously I have found Warriors, Healers, Summoners, and Palis with greatness who set up 1 build for PVE DPS and the other for PVP DPS.