You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-11 of 11.

Saturday, June 2nd 2018, 5:09pm

Author: cyrathil

Allods NA player pokin around

EDITince there has been no reply for 30+ hours, I can only assume things are not in a very good state, so i'm gonna just wait for WoW BfA and sub there. Mod, please lock/delete thread.

Friday, June 1st 2018, 3:55pm

Allods NA player pokin around

Hello Sarnautians, I used to play allods in '08-'10 era, through the original game, 42,47 and 51 caps. Made a decent name for myself when gPotato used to run and Nival used to develop the game, I can see that a lot has changed. I left the game at the time because it wasnt viable to be competitve without downing more than what I earned at the time. With the new update, I wish to see if it has changed much in terms of its p2wness. So, anybody can give me a rundown of how it has changed over the pa...

Friday, March 20th 2015, 3:20pm

Back In Tka-Rik's Cave

hi, i was wondering, does one have to be at the max level to do the trials? I tried talking to klavidia Kagulina (or however her name is spelled) but i only get the option to get out of the cave. Can someone please guide me in the right direction?

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 4:15pm

Grab you CCs! GET RDY TO SPEND!

gimmeh monies. But to the point, i really think the devs should've had the decency to wait for a while before introducing these. (just when the pvp looked a litte balanced)

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 4:07pm

Maintance downtime 27/03/14

Quoted from "Herpaderpa" No Maintenance Game WTF No pio around for maintenance games.

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 11:28am

welcome wardens

Hello guys, LordKrishna here, I'm a Warden. Me and my bro-bear (not my pet, okai?) have sworn our allegiance to League. That being said, I'm looking forward to meeting you all in-game!

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 6:30am

[GUIDE] Little Things You Learned About Allods

Quoted from "Ninim" I haven't played actively for something like two years now, and I still keep coming back >.< haha, it would definitely be amazing to play with you again. Your guide for wardens is what made me want to play one (yes, i still do remember)

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 6:28am

are there forum moderaters yet?

Quoted from "Rangarson" Quoted from "Mamojebac" Long live anarchy! Rules are for noobs!

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 6:11am

Nearly 5 years

haha, good times when i used to power carry newbies through XAES atleast thrice a day, and then go to AT because some guildie reported a war party coming in.

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 3:28pm

Introductions!

Hello guys, LordKrishna here, from Vallhalla. I started off in 2009, and i've had a wild ride here in allods online. here's to the best game evar!