You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

Wednesday, November 29th 2017, 2:52pm

Author: xstarenax

Ticket issues

I was trying to change my email address on my account, and I realized that there is no option on my account page to do so So I decided to send a ticket, which there is no option for on the support page (except for account transfers, which was the closest to the issue I could find with a Send Ticket option) What am I supposed to do? apparently, most official forum posts are very dated, and their tutorials and links lead to dead pages

Thursday, May 18th 2017, 8:22pm

Forum Name

Damn, not even through tickets? (which I have no idea of how to do)

Thursday, May 18th 2017, 7:13pm

Forum Name

Is there a way to change the forum name?

Thursday, May 18th 2017, 6:42pm

Updated Database

Aight, now there just a database missing I wish there was a reliable, updated place where i could check things like: Lore Racial Abilities Patron Powers Professions Questlines etc. that was up to date and I could check even when I wasnt ingame Id normally resort to the wiki, but in Allods case, its been basically abandoned for a while, and a lot is missing. And My.Com's page features only the most basic racial lore Is there any other place I could check? Hell, Ill even settle for the Russian wik...

Sunday, May 14th 2017, 11:00pm

Updated Database

Yup, thats the one im using, but it doesnt have the other info (unless the russian wiki also has been better updated)

Sunday, May 14th 2017, 10:47pm

Updated Database

Hey all Ive been trying to find a builder online so i wont mess up my talents and rubies, and ive discovered how abandoned are the wikis and other databases online. While ive settled for the russian version of the AllodsWiki builder, i havent been able to find current (Immortality patch) sources for the other things, like race/class spells and such. Are there any?