You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-16 of 16.

Monday, November 25th 2019, 2:06pm

Author: TruthButtHurts

Black Screen Upon Character Selection

-delete game settings files -disable screen turning off in power saving -set normal refresh rate -set your screen on same resolution -update directx -update graphics drivers

Friday, November 22nd 2019, 11:39am

Only 6 possible heroic adventures?

On second boss in Lab you take acid barrel 1 by 1 and throw it on boss to kill it while each player can only do it 1nce. Chuck Norris could just 1 shot boss trough that god imunity shield it has thats for sure.

Friday, November 22nd 2019, 11:21am

Compass / Heroics without a healer?!

I understand how frustrating is to see ppl who could help refusing to help for unknown reasons but if you look around. Nowadays if you need tank heal for easy obs they wont que even tho they dont need perform it but instead just dps. Instead when finally they come these noobs use tank aspect or heal while boss doesnt deal any damage so they are worthless and prolong already so long fight. Even when you tell them they could just que but use dps aspect at same time they wont switch and refuse to l...

Tuesday, November 19th 2019, 12:38pm

Game dead?

I am very happy you count my 20 geared up incarnations included in those "2900 ppl" as well as all of my 10 friends full toons of geared reincs too, it is nice that you consider us all players. What I said there is 400-800 individual active players logged in some time during day. Dont try say if in month there login 3000 different players stay online for 2 hours each and then u still cant make raid of 12 or group of 6 in some time because out of 600 online there is not that many of them interest...

Monday, November 18th 2019, 11:25am

list of mounts

Dragagon made list on his site, all credit goes to him. https://dragallods.wixsite.com/dragallods/mounts

Monday, November 18th 2019, 11:18am

Exp Lm !!!

It repeats every few weeks maybe in 2-4 so you will have to wait or ask them on discord.

Monday, November 18th 2019, 11:15am

Runes 8lvl boutique

Keep in mind 8 runes for 30 days turn into crystal chips which is resource to make runes, not confuse with blue boutique crystals. Amount of 400 is not enough to make 8th rune I think you need maybe 8k chips for 1. Currently its best to run 1 astral in a week and you get temporary offer for buying all remaining 8 runes which you not have for around 1k boutique crystals which is by far cheapest of all and it repeats every next week. krystian03010 no clue what you mean by that maybe its the weekly...

Monday, November 18th 2019, 10:56am

Sale: Radiant Strongbox of the Cannoneer in the Boutique! - 15/11/19

Quoted from Noah1 "Don't forget if ther was option to buy costumes, or other visual thinks, it culd be P2P keeping F2P alive " "yeh most ppl bought them 1-2y ago, nothing new except of dragon mount design who is no longer in sale" "many costumes, holy weapons, mounts are missing" That is truth p2p was neglected from start, missing costumes, patterns and other convenient content like assault shells. It was not supposed to be demoversion of f2p and everything could have been there with only differ...

Saturday, November 16th 2019, 4:32pm

Sale: Radiant Strongbox of the Cannoneer in the Boutique! - 15/11/19

Friends! Quoted from TruthButtHurts "What you should also expect very soon we receive more things like a new temp conclave, jeweler and trinket also new box with turrets and more temp expiring crap." Yes what I said, and even still theres coming that updated earring strongbox and im hearing all of boxes might have new temp items coming next sales. These turrets cant amaze me more: Turret is consumed after use. Turret consumes mana batteries on use. Turret expires in 30 days. Instead of adding fo...

Saturday, November 2nd 2019, 12:38am

So frustrated...

Sorry to write anything its just trasparent like air anyway so i should not bother. Quoted Noah: "but problem is reactor blowdown share resorces with burst of mana, so if you use burst of mana you do less dmg then 1 reactor blowdown hited on one target, so you losing dmg until you hit more then 8mobs but last time i tested burst of mana was around 9.1 patch, so if you use burst of mana show it effecti..." I DONT CARE about dmg of reactor blowdown, I said if someone wants deal aoe dmg can use bur...

Friday, November 1st 2019, 11:33am

So frustrated...

Burst of mana does indeed too small damage but if someone wants play assault engi and wants deal aoe dmg probably should take them with cd of Destructive shots cant use constantly. Taking wormhole is good idea for utility and escape going invis deagro mobs yes. Also engi group tp was removed which means no more locuses for us I guess

Friday, November 1st 2019, 9:32am

So frustrated...

What Noah says is truth. Your build is not good and also missing most important parts. -for pve use as much Deter as possible or more Prof if mobs get killed fast, 260 Double attack, 260 Swiftness + Victory cross artifact. - use acid turret not light turret, use both toxic shot and grape shot and rotate them, can use mana burst for little more aoe, spider suppresor with rubies for more aoe debuff and cc pull, medical turret heal in assault spec is too weak to take, power field in assault is not ...

Friday, November 1st 2019, 9:07am

Devaluation idea

Happens when theres so few players in game and they cant cashop enough to carry exchange rate. Originaly idea with exchange should been you buy bc (as blue crystals or boutique crystals) and use them to buy something in shop or exchange them to buy something for gold. There is too many items u need buy for bc now but not enough to buy for gold so called gold sinks. Special talent Arushieru keeps saying to just lower rate and make gaining gold easier not being able understand other ppl like me ca...

Friday, November 1st 2019, 8:21am

How to get Red Meteorite

Most of the ones who answer Arushieru are probably cause for otaku solidarity :p

Thursday, October 3rd 2019, 10:44pm

From the Comunity to the Developers

@ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER Well baited, finally, I was patiently waiting for this one. Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" imagine that there was no option to get the blue crystals (BC) with $ and you could ONLY get them with gold-conversion. so basically a version of the game without donations but still exactly the same content those who play with dedication and farm and learn about the game and so on will get what strong. those who want the same as the farmers but are lazy cant buy BC. what will the...

Wednesday, October 2nd 2019, 3:08pm

From the Comunity to the Developers

Lets set some facts straight here. Game was losing players for years and just recently large portion of those who were staying quitted. Population was only 5-10 thousands few years ago and in last year according to my rough guess it was around 1k but in last months probably only 400-800 active. It is well known why they were leaving and why so many of them left not long ago and the answer is too much cashop. For those who dont know, around time russian server received same patches as this server...