You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-16 of 16.

Wednesday, December 25th 2019, 10:11am

Author: DarkMatter

The Compass Heroics -the problem!

First of all you need to find motivated ppl. Ppl who want to improve their skills in heroics and learn tactics on all packs\bosses. After that party can do 103, 106 and 109 easily. Thats problem, ppl even with high runes can fail in heroics. On low lvl they can do that cuz party have a lot of lives to waste. But 16+ lvls harder and its way harder to get 112 (even not mention 115%), so even high runed and full shop chars die and fail a lot in 16+ heroics cuz they just pew pew without any understa...

Tuesday, December 10th 2019, 1:20pm

Astral Mythical Layer discovery!

"Friends! After the completion of maintenance work, which will be held this Wednesday (December 11th), new season of Arena of Heroes will begin and all players will get access to the Mythical (6) astral layer." Who can explain why we will get Mystical layer tomorrow, not on next week as it should be (10 weeks)? Allods team failed again or they moved it and didnt announce on purpose? I just dont get why in dead game you making ppl angry and dissapoint with no reason. Thx Allods team, now i dont h...

Monday, September 9th 2019, 11:44pm

[PMB 10.1] Darkmatter's PvE dps Warden Build for rookies and not only (^_^)

And now time to check our stats. Combination of right talents, rubies, rotation of skills and stats can unleash potential of our build. Thats why stats very important too. On low lvls you dont need to think about stats, just need to keep them balanced. On max lvl after getting your first set of gear you need to change stats to adjust them to your build. Since we have PvE dps build we need to get atleast 250 Critical Damage (or more if you want to use +4% from each 10 Crit damage). If you remembe...

Monday, September 9th 2019, 11:43pm

After 10 lvl you will be able to manage your Rubies. Need to treats with attention what rubies you use in your buildб because its very important and right rubies will make your char stronger. First I suggest to take stats rubies. It will help you to get advantage and will help to make quests and lvl up more comfortable. Like that (you can open full picture by pressing on it) We took rubies for stats, for 100% crits from some of our dps skills and for Vigor. Explainable choice - more stats gives ...

Monday, September 9th 2019, 11:41pm

.............. Hello dear people of Sarnaut! I am Darkmatter from Ascendancy guild. I started to play Allods Online in Closed Beta times and was playing till 6.0 or dont remember what patch. I took part in 1st PimpMyBuild event and won it. After that I was chosen by administration to judge next PimpMyBuild and we did perfectly. Then I had holidays for 3 or so years, hehe, and now I started to play again. Our guild leading on Evolution server and our members rightfully considered one of best in ...

Wednesday, September 4th 2019, 11:36am

From the Comunity to the Developers

From me to the Developers (administration, whatever). Yeah and you adding new crazy donate stuff and ban last ppl LOL. I suggest to start giving CS items with timer to ppl, atleast most important with stats, essence, for artifact. Like you did with rysina and with incense (daily quest). Remind you that nothing similar wasnt on RU servers, so basicly you can do everything, just need desire to do it. Also give full 8 lvl runes from begining to all new chars on start, not on 80 lvl. This is so stup...

Wednesday, June 26th 2019, 9:30pm

Fate Elixers And Artifacts Lvl 10

You want to see online only 10 ppl with 10lvl artifacts on server playing between themselves? There is no any chance that new ppl will come in game and will stay. You can try to make account and check bg, where 13's guy with 10 lvl artifacts will 1shot u even not seeing u, just cuz u was too close to his aoe. 10 lvl artifacts makes HUGE disbalance in already disbalansed game. STOP IT!

Wednesday, February 27th 2019, 10:46pm

Allods Online memories

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T31A5qnwUrI

Wednesday, January 30th 2019, 11:51pm

Happy BirthDay, Aidenus!

I hope he was pleased with our gift

Wednesday, October 24th 2018, 4:35pm

New name server

We selebrate 20 years anniversary of Allods story and I suggest to continue to call server with names of old heroes or places, events from Allods history. Before we had Skrakan (Great mage, keeper of Umoir allod and hero of first game Allods 1), we had Zak server (hero of Allods 3 Evil Islands) and Nezeb (old empire leader and great mage). New server can be called Plagot - capital from 1st Allods. Rood Glaen - hero of 1st Allods who helped to stop Sarn's Great Demon. Only one person from origina...

Thursday, March 26th 2015, 12:30pm

[PMB]Autopsyst, Summoner

Quoted from "Autopsyst" Yo, Autopsyst aka worst summ EU is here again. Still playing as Summoner, still in Monsters inc. guild.. such a conservative person i am.

Wednesday, January 21st 2015, 5:43pm

Catherina Dead by Minc SFK !

Hello everyone My runes - 999 777, average in raid maybe 10-11, yeah. But its not really matter cuz for this boss u need only 2 things: 1.Brains mostly. Kick from raid stupid ppl, even if they have 13 runes, it wont help, cuz there is only "stupid ppl" checks, one person can wipe raid almost in any moment. 2.Top gear (suddenly) if u want to kill last boss in dangeon. Everyone who started to gear up from begining of patch should get full fable already, if ppl didnt slack a lot ofc.

Tuesday, October 14th 2014, 5:12pm

Mausoleum of Sparks: Official Reset Poll

Quoted from "Deamon" a hard punishment for the 49% of the community that loses the poll Sry, but no logic in your comment and no sense in this excuse =)) I mean, its hard punishement for 49% of server - we cant allow it, but if will be 74% - 26% you dont care about 74% of server. I hope u will agree that its wrong, respect 49% of ppl and in same time dont give a ### about 74% of same ppl <snip> Discussing mod action. -Mhul

Tuesday, October 14th 2014, 9:52am

Mausoleum of Sparks: Official Reset Poll

"To achieve a reset, a +75% minimum yes vote is required" Why not 80% or 69% or 95%? Isnt it everywhere 50% + 1 vote? Pretty strange for me. If u ask me, you should make decision using common sense, not wierd poll, because now MOS is BUGGED. Why you even ask ppl, need to fix bug or not???