You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 25.

Wednesday, October 19th 2016, 12:57pm

Author: Valmar

Update 7.0.2: "Blazing Skies" – Now Live!

KoE mobs were a joke before patch, you just one shot them with any skill and were able to complete all the quests in 10 mins. Now they are more challenging and granted its a pain they quests take longer to do now, there is a reason for it. I believe since KoE vendors sell valuable Maze items, since this patch is the resurgence of Mazes, mobs had to be adjusted. Killing Fircious now actually needs a tank/healer like it did a long time ago, none of this hey lets 4 man this as dps. However, they ma...

Wednesday, October 19th 2016, 12:49pm

Gift of Gods - double raid rewards

They are having this LM right before the introduction of 8.0. It is believed when the LM ends they will get the new expansion. If we were to get it now it means we would get it as well?

Sunday, October 16th 2016, 10:36pm

Group Champ Dominion Time Change

Now we are past Group domi stage and onto Onslaught stage, or the part where we bid on other guilds! Great fights this week!

Sunday, October 16th 2016, 7:37pm

Group Champ Dominion Time Change

Is there any particular reason for Group Champ Dominion times changing from 20:00 server time on Sundays to 21:00 server time on Mondays? Not only was this change not mentioned anywhere at all, it hurts the attendance of multiple people. I hope this is just a mistake due to the poor introduction of the patch and the fact that we have 8.5k guilds in the dominion tab.

Sunday, October 16th 2016, 4:21am

[October 16th - 4AM] Connection Broken?

If it will be any help people began to crash right after or before the daily reset of 14 keys, not when the quests were reset. Anyone know if the domi tab resets when keys do?

Saturday, September 17th 2016, 3:54am

Update 7.0.2: "Burning Skies" – Coming Soon!

Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" what i would like: for example, 1st run for a char: direct drop 60% 2nd run direct drop 61% 3rd run direct drop 62% .... 40th run direct drop 100% and this for every part, so still a long thing can be speeded up to 2% steps by replicator or whatever maybe more percent? would have to be thought of properly ofc in reality so noone has to bother with upgrading transmutation or whatever... just kill stuff and equip the loot, end of story thats what i would love to...

Saturday, September 10th 2016, 1:30pm

The situation in F2P server

Quoted from "Gwiniel" I don't remember in which thread it was told and it has been quite some time already. Anyway, back then the official answer was something about staff's salary prices and other costs are much higher in EU than they are in RU and thus the Item Shop prices are a lot higher in EN server. Is this for real? The game is suffering from low population because of differing salary prices? Less CS prices = More people = More people buying items = More money This concept seems to elude...

Saturday, July 16th 2016, 7:03pm

Why don't many people play Smugglers Paradise?

Anyone know if and when free trial for p2p will come? I feel like until that happens people wont be convinced the server is coming back

Saturday, May 28th 2016, 3:40am

This game feels...donezo

To be honest the monolith armor isn't that game breaking as people think it is. Sure at first when you read it and see everyone else getting it you might overreact, but in actual pvp there is little added bonus, apart from 1 mil shield when max level and dmg reduction below 50%. Dont be afraid of this armor! think of it as if its really worth to spend 200+ dollars on a 1mil shield

Sunday, May 1st 2016, 5:45pm

New expansion too easy?

Quoted from "Bluescarlet" wow cant rrly understand this about new classes beeing too limited lol i mean yeah pve became easy but classes became too simple?! even 1 month after patch ppl still find new things they can do with their class... there are so much possibilitys now which are utterly game breaking you especially see this in dominion every sunday as some grps completly trash enemy grps even tho they have same gear and cs reason is cuz most ppl dont rrly understand their new class yet but...

Sunday, May 1st 2016, 2:27pm

New expansion too easy?

I believe the expansion is too easy because they simplified the mechanics way too much. First of all, I believe there is no mana. In almost every mmo I played there is a mana pool of some sort that makes players think about the spells they cast and how to conserve it/restore it. Secondly, the aspects are great but they limit the variety of builds and leave cookie cutters for tanking/dps/pvp. If before the patch I had 5-7 pvp builds based on the class I fought or the situation, now it is just two...

Saturday, April 30th 2016, 1:53pm

Stealth Nerf to Exchange

It is ridiculous that just in a month the rate more than doubled, I believe it was around 469 before patch or somewhere close to that. Sure you can say it is the fault of the gold spammers but nothing is being done about them, and the bc rate will not be reverted so why should anything be done right? I don't believe that just buy people converting all of their gold to BC as soon as they get it because holding onto gold is a waste is making the rate jump so much, did we get a lot of new populatio...

Friday, April 29th 2016, 8:13pm

Friend list still dont work

Reinstalling does not solve the problem. Usually exiting the client and restarting the game fixes the issue, appears to be some bug when the client is launched and the fl doesn't load properly.

Friday, April 29th 2016, 1:48pm

Old Holy weapons

Start a new character and you will see. Once new players are done with the initial tutorial zone, they get the beginner's chest and in it is the weapon skin now.

Tuesday, April 26th 2016, 8:44pm

Game crashed and now won't start at all

Any solution for this? I am reinstalling the game right now and it still crashes with the same errors, and I cant send them in because they cant be delivered.

Monday, April 4th 2016, 4:26pm

Gloomy where are you? Come back... ;(

I had one phony and two gloomies and got no compensation at all lol. Do you need a required number to get compensation or something?

Saturday, April 2nd 2016, 3:40pm

need a dps pve build

Quoted from "user_1104294" Quoted from "Valmar" Take most of the Attack aspect, blow/thrust increase damage, as well as vicious spin rubies and you will be good. Warriors used to be op before hotfixes having paired weapons in defense aspect with your bleeds crit was @.@ Is that why certain rubies have the equipped shield requirement? Yeah they didn't require shield before and some rubies were changed between aspects I think. Warrior is still a good tank though!

Saturday, April 2nd 2016, 1:17pm

need a dps pve build

Take most of the Attack aspect, blow/thrust increase damage, as well as vicious spin rubies and you will be good. Warriors used to be op before hotfixes having paired weapons in defense aspect with your bleeds crit was @.@

Friday, April 1st 2016, 2:28pm

Gloomy where are you? Come back... ;(

Pretty sure they were 1200 BC each, alas I got nothing lol

Friday, March 25th 2016, 3:28am

AO Collector's Edition & 7.0 Release Date!

Does anyone know which version of 7.0 we will get? If the latest that would be ideal. I believe past patches we always got the latest one but just to clarify.