You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-14 of 14.

Saturday, November 23rd 2019, 12:15am

Author: u_47283641

Compass / Heroics without a healer?!

So I wanted to find other party, check in other guild: index.php?page=Attachment&attachmentID=1508 This holds the Haven key to that guild: index.php?page=Attachment&attachmentID=1509 Practically: - he used the cash shop items to get more upgraded slots. - than he used the multiplocatior scrols on insignia boxes. He it is not interested in Heroics, neither in Raids! But he must give me acces to The Guild

Friday, November 22nd 2019, 8:12pm

Here is the Main Chuck Norris: index.php?page=Attachment&attachmentID=1507 He doersn't need heals, but we couldn't kill the first boss. He die at miniboss too. Bu no healer needed. Can you understand? - I can't

Friday, November 22nd 2019, 12:00pm

Oyuncu sayısı durumu

Lig tarafında Dragagon King ve Meloetta var. Onların kişiliğini tolere etmek için büyük bir sabra sahip olmalısınız. Aslında bu yüzden bu yüzden lig tarafına geri dönemem! IMP tarafında boşluk olduğunu. Sadece türkçe ve ingilizce olmadan daha da zor olabilir.

Friday, November 22nd 2019, 11:56am

"healers heal him they can only do 10k-50k heal" 10k wouldn't be enogh, but around 30k it would save the party. As many advised I will try to find a few ppl, who is interested in Heroics. Very probably I should give up that party and find others, maybe other guild or other sever! Thanks

Friday, November 22nd 2019, 11:11am

How useful is the healer on the current patch?

Quoted from "Dragagon" 2 bosses in heroic dungeons Can you tell me which are those bosses, which islands?

Friday, November 22nd 2019, 10:37am

Runes 8lvl boutique

Quoted from "krystian03010" if I buy rune store for 30 days in 30 days, after expiration I have to give 400 crystal chips and it will be for a permanent one or another 30 days You can think like this: For 1year if you par the lvl 8 runes monthly you will earn it permanently ( From crystal chips, just have to mix it)

Friday, November 22nd 2019, 10:35am

Runes 8lvl boutique

Quoted from "krystian03010" Thanks I have a question I heard that a good farmer can earn 300 crystals a day. You can describe where you can earn and how much you give. I only know anomalies in 17,000 gold. 300 crystal x 7.000 excahnge rate = 2.100.000 gold. I know a way to farm this amount of money, but is very boring! It is not enjoyable the game anymore! But let's take your example only: 17k gold from anomalies: has 6h CD So you can do it almost 4 times / day. Of course you don't seep, but we...

Friday, November 22nd 2019, 10:18am

Quoted from "PunisherSy" if the party already have bad DPS parameters don't expect the healing to be any better, or how that healer will out heal that enormous damage that the tank is taking. Just a tiny heal to keep that tank a bit longer alive could make it - but NO : we don't need healer!!!

Friday, November 22nd 2019, 10:11am

Only 6 possible heroic adventures?

Quoted from "Dragagon" Lab has 5 ) Interesting find! When we see "lab" than 1st boss and after that leave Only once I have asked to go forward and it was a pick an item to protect yourself from high acid an we failed. Not only "my party" but other, who could I go they leave. -because they aren't Chuck Norris there

Friday, November 22nd 2019, 1:38am

Only 6 possible heroic adventures?

index.php?page=Attachment&attachmentID=1506 "Only" 6 isle ? 6x4=24 bosses tactics needs to be learnt?

Friday, November 22nd 2019, 12:32am

Just to clarify: usually not Iam the tank in that party. index.php?page=Attachment&attachmentID=1505 There it is the Super Overgeared party, the 5x Chuck Norris + 1 tank. Again and again: Tank and all party member prefered to: - watch the tank until die slowly - watch the tank has he can't heal and receive to much dmg - nobody wanted to hear about getting a healer. Why, since "not need a healer" Wipe after wipe: not need a healer. Not need because it is slow. Yes it is faster a wipe... Probably ...

Thursday, November 21st 2019, 7:41pm

Quoted from "ertil" So many ppl answering... and everybody missing question. Translating: why so many ppl is so stupid to not adapt setup to pt strength? Why healing class doesn't want to switch to heals if pt is to weak to kill anything before tank die? Main question wasn't why ppl prefer some pt setup but why they stick to it regardless of circumstances and can't complete anything because it is not suited for this pt strength? Exactly! When you see tank fail, and other fail and wipe after wip...

Wednesday, November 20th 2019, 9:23pm

Like I said: The tank wasn't a Chuck Norris. He hadn't 13 runes ( just 9/11) He hadn't full swiftness stats, ( but dps) He wasn't trained to be tank, (just picked a random build) Sometimes it isn't anybody who could switch to heals. But in this case was a Healer class and a Warden. Wipe after wipe after wipe nobody wanted to switch from Healer dps to Heals or Warden dps to Heals. All of they: tank, possible heals, and oher party memers prefered to watch the tank falling after eack pack. Has noth...

Wednesday, November 20th 2019, 3:31pm

Back in old times we needed a Tank + a healer + 4x dps at XAES , lvl 40 heroics. Tank role was to hold the agro and keep the received dmg low. Low enough which the healer can heal it. Healer role was to heal the tank and when the dps received aoe dmg than heal a bit. DPS role it was to wait the tank to get agro and than do some dmg and keep away from ads, boss directed damage. Time has elapsed, content has changed a bit. I can see "Defender" aspect, which should defend somebody...maybe the party...