You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

Friday, December 1st 2023, 6:46pm

Author: u_171413754

Create a new character/account or play on old char with minimal cash shop

I'm not very up to date with the game. But I somehow remember that new characters nowadays receive a ton of free cash shop items? Am I imagining things or is that an actual thing? My old char has some minimal cash shop items like lvl 5 runes and just some green CS items. Would I get more than that on a new char?

Tuesday, June 21st 2022, 6:13pm

I'm at a severe disadvantage for playing Empire and this needs to be fixes ASAP

I like playing Empire but the population is just not high enough to have the same playing experience as the League. Astral pops with 1 other person if I'm lucky but the worst thing is the lack of cash shop items on the auction house. On League there are 10 times more and at a much cheaper price usually due to the high supply. Why would we not have a merged auction house and merged astral queues? Why is it disigned to punish 25% of the game's population like this for something that we cannot fix ...

Thursday, June 2nd 2022, 3:42pm

game not starting

Reinstalled 10 times. Still not starting, crashing at splashscreen.

Sunday, May 1st 2022, 9:59pm

How do people destroy me in battlegrounds in 3 seconds?

Does the Empire side on p2p have a decent active guild or would I be lonely there?

Sunday, May 1st 2022, 2:18pm

How do people destroy me in battlegrounds in 3 seconds?

Basically the title, I returned to the game a week ago, I have 32k gear score (same as all other people I've inspected since it's the start of the season) and full lvl 7 runes, purple Rubies, Stats, Skill points, Conclave, Trinket etc. I play as Support Bard. I simply cannot do anything in battlegrounds because I get deleted in literally 3 seconds, I drop an enemy's HP by 5% and I'm dead. How is the power difference sooo BIG at the beginning of the season? My CS used to be pretty decent a few ye...

Friday, April 29th 2022, 8:23pm

How to level up from 99 to 100?

I finished all the quests on Eden. I need about 1.2 million EXP, how can I do it without having to kill 2000 mobs? :/

Monday, March 22nd 2021, 4:22pm

Which server to start on?

Those aren't the most relevant, what you're describing is an online game not an MMO, let me explain: I've been into Allods since before the lvl cap was 42. There used to be so many players in pretty much all zones and levels. If you went to the arena at any level you would have found people at your level to duel. You were able to buy low level blue-epic gear sold by players in the AH. We were able to do world bosses in questing areas without much trouble forming raids, imagine 10-20 low level no...

Sunday, March 21st 2021, 10:52am

Which server to start on?

Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" Quoted from "user_1413752" Everybody said on discord, that the p2p server is empty, that's why i started on the f2p servers. Good choice paymentserver = empty one new free server with missing items = close to empty normal free server = populated one As someone who came back after years and checked all 3 servers it's more like: Payment server = dead New f2p = dead Normal f2p = barely alive I don't know by which MMO standards you would call the normal f2p as "po...

Friday, January 29th 2021, 3:46pm

New server for returning players

Hi everyone! I saw that Allods will get a new f2p server. Is it worth it if I've not played in years? What I mean is: will it still be P2W like the other f2p server? And how is it going to deal with the low population? I remember a few years ago they added a second f2p server that eventually got merged into the main server, considering that now AO has even fewer players, why would this server not have the same fate, what is it doing differently? Thanks