You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

Saturday, December 28th 2019, 11:47am

Author: u_171773427

Here is how to play this game cheap! ( not free)

I got some examples. It clearly reveals if you got 12/11 it is not needed more and is safe to clear all sectors with 115% I have bad experience with p2p server. For me it is not worth, it is to cheap and I suffer there, not able to play comfortable. You can get some missig items, only if you win contests and basic feautures are missing. Beside of that you have low population: or you are happy with the actual single active guild leader / fraction or you chnage the fraction. For why? - to not pay ...

Saturday, December 28th 2019, 7:02am

Author: u_171773427

Here is how to play this game cheap! ( not free)

Free = fail, for new players in my oppinion. Here is the cheap way: After you register soon as possible get the Miraculous Ark from Shop ( not it is 5600 crystal for me) It gets your character to lvl 75 and saves a lot of time doing WM quests. It gives some runes also, but you will be still "naked" with those. To buy it you have to top up your account. That also gives a premium level, around 3, as I know. If is a card even with 1000-2000 crystals usuallly you can get a decent a "free" horse, not...