You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

Monday, January 6th 2020, 10:12am

Author: u_171903842

Here is how to play this game cheap! ( not free)

What they are doing? They are going to AS: with ship, which has engine not "boost" and not "ligthning" - but others... They are not shoting with the right artilery on mobs. They are going to AP quest ... They are going to Raids, but they don't know the current difficulty what are doing, if they are doing it at all. They not raise the Artifacts because patch is comming and they did not read the patch 11 notes. They are not going to Heroics, why it is to hard, it's not needed! They are not going t...

Monday, January 6th 2020, 9:16am

Quoted from "Noah1" person with 2800000 prestige schold get blue tabard if it's not fresh lv (cuz he culd get that manny prestige just be leveling up) so then thay changed his tab for red That person should get blue tabard BEFORE reach the max level if is LM ans is a very active. Red tabard increase the prestige by 50% The increased prestige it is around 933k prestige, the base it is: 1.86 Mill prestige. Giving a blue tabard from start it would be 3.7M prestige. And how it looks the statistics,...

Monday, January 6th 2020, 12:58am

To all of you money struggling hardcores and casuals on f2p

f2p f2p, but where, which fraction? Those who want to escape Dragagon's gears are running to imp side Because Avarice farm league, sadly. and Dagagon his guildies or some of they or most of they as how you like it. It is worse than Legends+ Ascendancy together

Sunday, January 5th 2020, 1:33pm

Quoted from "Rayofsshadow" dont read forum to decide if u wanna play, only complaints and drama here, just test game out and talk to players in the game instead testing: It's drama. It's a Pawn here

Sunday, January 5th 2020, 11:31am

When is worth to take Double attack in 1 gear slot?! - forget the classical 250 DA answer need math formula!

First I raised the Double attack from 100 to +300 and Isaw I have less dps! Lowered from 320 to 206 double attack (I will test soon) and it says: "With 32.96% chance, your abilities with be cast twice. The second cast will inflict 50% less damage and healing. Efficiency of some additional properities will be increased by 100% " For the first sentence: 33% of 50% = +16.5% dps, if it would be trigger every spell the Double attack. Proficiency 140 says: increase your dmg by% Hence, if proficiency i...

Friday, January 3rd 2020, 5:06pm

The Compass Heroics -the problem!

Quoted from "u_4665866" First rule of mmorpg is to get friends. Excelent point!

Friday, January 3rd 2020, 4:28pm

Questions about playing allods again (P2P server)

My oppionion hopefully it doesn't count much, because I am such a bad, pessimistic persion, who doesn't even exists! "Mark of Accomplishment" https://dragallods.wixsite.com/dragallods/special-rewards Fablet core: you play a class for PvE and instaly switch to an OP class for PVP. Get Carnifex scrolls: PvP Those marks are for contests vinners only. Not enough to make a post, but have to be awarded too. Judging who is the winner is always sbjective... So it will be boosted in PvP who ... has salte...

Thursday, January 2nd 2020, 4:41pm

"Poison Volley" not working?

Somebody, who has higher ego eventhan me, bevelieves the "Poison Volley" runies are not working and we shouldn't take it. First reason it was: it gives dmg, but how much ( tiny ) The second: the slow down it is not working Here is now much can be: I did 1x bombardment only. Took down the test mobs HP, so the Brutality stats worked and increased the dmg. At rank 3 Poison Volley has the following description: " The last shot of Bombardment and and Volley poison the target for 4 seconds and deals 3...