You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 36.

Wednesday, July 19th 2023, 12:28pm

Author: MrKacar

*GÜNCEL DEĞİLDİR* 14.1 Güncellemesi Smugglers Paradise / P2P / Sunucunun Genel Durumu Hakkında

Merhaba, yeni güncelleme yayınlanmadan önce sunucunun genel durumunu aktarmak için bir konu oluşturmak istedim. Hala katılmadıysanız sunucuyu daha yakından takip etmek için Smugglers Paradise oyuncularının oluşturduğu Discord sunucusuna katılmanın tam zamanı. Oyuncu durumu itibarı ile sunucu su an gayet iyi Dragagonun oluşturduğu oyuncu popülasyonu tablosuna ulaşabilmeniz için bağlantı ekleyeceğim. PVP durumu kesinlikle önceki aylara ve patchlere göre daha iyi. Neredeyse* her gün BG çekiyor. Ra...

Monday, October 10th 2022, 11:39am

It was a good trailer, I'm looking forward to the movie.

Tuesday, August 9th 2022, 2:34pm

Guild Harmony is recruitung on Empire Side (p2p Server)

Yo, It's nice to see someone trying to get the empire back on its feet. May everything be as you wish!

Monday, January 17th 2022, 9:23pm

Invitation to guild ''Legacy'' ( 13.0, Empire , P2P)

Quoted from "u_211915205" What time do you guys play? Yo, I am playing mostly after 10:00AM (CET) and rest of the guild pretty much same.

Wednesday, December 29th 2021, 11:14am

Quoted from "Madraen Forum" Quoted from "MrKacar" don't make me tell the truth again because of dragas request I deleted them. Also don't talk about Legacy is best or something like that. Legacy is the worst ranked, lowest populated guild among the 3 guilds in the game. When someday (maybe in couple years) if you reach top then you can brag about Legacy but now you don't have right to do if you do it will be funny joke. Spoiler Ahead: Look who's back to paid server supreme leader Madraen savior...

Monday, December 27th 2021, 6:44pm

Quoted from "Dragagon" wtf? no? It's the best empire guild there lol

Monday, December 27th 2021, 6:33pm

Quoted from "baldz" nice dood. need more people so we can do contents Exactly!

Thursday, December 9th 2021, 9:24pm

We are nearing a turning point… Aware of the impending storm, Yasker knows that the Empire needs more heroes. Under the leadership of Aidenus, new Healers, Warrior and Engineers join League ranks every day. Outnumbered in the war against the League, the Empire's heroes are looking with hopeful eyes for new allies to join their fight. Ancient warriors, mages and archers of the Empire invite you all to unite under the banner of Legacy and support us in the battles to come! The topic will be updat...

Thursday, December 9th 2021, 8:50pm

Invitation to join the guild "Legacy" [Update 13.0, Empire, P2P]

Un nouveau tournant approche... Yasker est conscient de la tempête qui approche et sait que l'empire a besoin de plus de héros. Sous la direction d'Aidenus, la Ligue ajoute chaque jour de nouveaux guérisseurs, guerriers et ingénieurs à ses rangs. Fatigués de faire la guerre en infériorité numérique contre la Ligue , les quelques héros de l'Empire cherchent avec espoir de nouveaux joueurs pour les rejoindre. Les anciens guerriers de l'empire, les mages, les archers et plus encore vous invitent à...

Thursday, December 9th 2021, 8:04pm

*GÜNCEL DEĞİLDİR* Birliğe davet ''Legacy'' ( 13.0 ,İmparatorluk ,P2P )

Yeni bir dönüm noktası yaklaşıyor... Yasker yaklaşan fırtınanın farkında ve imparatorluğun daha fazla kahramana ihtiyacı olduğunu biliyor. İttifak Aydanusun önderliğinde her geçen gün saflarına yeni Şifacılar, Savaşçılar ve Mühendisler katıyor. İmparatorluğun az sayıda kahramanı sayıca üstün İttifak'a karşı savaşta yorulmuş, umutlu gözlerle aralarına katılacak yeni oyuncuları arıyor. İmparatorluğun eski kadim savaşçıları, büyücüleri, okçuları ve daha nicesi sizi yaklaşan bu fırtınada bize deste...

Tuesday, November 9th 2021, 11:47am

*GÜNCEL DEĞİLDİR* Legacy Birliği ( İMPARATORLUK,P2P ) 12.0 Güncellemesi Sunucuya Davet

Selamlar, Birlik hala aktif ve oyuncu arayışımız devam ediyor. İttifak şu anda oyuncu sayısı olarak baskın durumda.

Thursday, August 19th 2021, 1:53pm

*GÜNCEL DEĞİLDİR* Legacy Birliği ( İMPARATORLUK,P2P ) 12.0 Güncellemesi Sunucuya Davet

Quoted from "u_198087316" öncelikle selamlar , oyunun çok eski oyuncularındanım lakin bırakıp oynamayalı yıllar yıllar oldu p2p serverdaki oyuncu sayısı şu an nasıldır başlamaya değer mi bilgi verebilir misiniz ? teşekkür ederim şimdiden Selamlar, Geç cevap verdiğim için kusura bakmayın. Oyuncu sayısı şu an için her iki tarafta da birer ana takım olacak şekilde. Yeşil ve mavi sektördeki oyuncu sayımız maalesef şu an yok. Turuncu sektör için İmparatorluğun hala umudu var. Umarım aydınlatıcı olmu...

Saturday, March 20th 2021, 1:35pm

Coming Back - Any tips?

Quoted from "Dugrosh" Downloading it after 6 years. My ACC has 7 7 6 - 5 5 5 Patronage 4 Should I create a new acc? I heard you receive 7s for free or something. What should I do? Any suggestions? Hey, welcome back if you want to play the game equal, i recommend you check out the paid server. You can take advantage of a free trial period of 1 week for new accounts. Quoted from "Aionwen" call 300 friends and join p2pserver or It would be nice but a population currently playing on the paid server...