Search results 1-20 of 568.

Friday, July 19th 2019, 2:37pm

Author: Gramarye

Multiverse Contest [Ended]

It seems the Lich King found a new Throne! Gramarye - Empire - Evolution

Sunday, January 6th 2019, 5:18pm

New Year Event Special!

Name: Gramarye (Empire) Server: Evolution Good luck to all participants!

Monday, October 22nd 2018, 7:25pm

New server name competition!

New Name: Joined Forces Gramarye, New Frontier

Thursday, February 22nd 2018, 7:52am

FEB CONTEST : Dress to Impress! - Jan results are in!

My Character tunred away from Humanity to live with his most loved animals in Avilon ... mask and tail are synthetic ... of course... Gramarye - Empire - New Frontier

Friday, December 23rd 2016, 2:58pm

Meine Meinung Zum Patch

du kannst egitl einfach schon mit 74 anfangen Inseln zu machen, gibt dann locker 10-15% pro Insel. Dann ist das auch nicht allzu tragisch, da sie das absichtlich zu machen scheinen ist es natürlich trotzdem schade... Außerdem würde ich den Üatch wircklich nicht von den neuen QUestgebieten abhängig machen, da das wircklich fast schon der unwichtigste Part ist.

Tuesday, December 13th 2016, 9:39pm

Update 8.0: Orders

Quoted from "Mhuldoon" Lords (...) are protected by magic that reduces the time of enemies' control effects. well ....

Sunday, May 8th 2016, 11:11pm

Bard PVE DPS builds!

Actually theres no point using DB, SB and FB as Support. Unlike Aspect of asssault there are no rubies supporting the use of all three abilities. According to my Testings DB deals the most Damage per Tempo spent, FB probably got some use for instant dmg but I see no point in using SB. March also doesnt seem worth using to me because both the dmg and the heal ist just worth it in situations with a lot grouped playeds like AoD or some bg-modes. The random buff isn required either if yourcritical d...

Sunday, May 8th 2016, 2:17pm

Honorary Medal

if I remember correctly they were previously used to get the costumes (flag cost 5 medals for example) Seems they forgot to remove the quest from the game.

Thursday, May 5th 2016, 9:47pm

What might be an awesome class

idk ... what weapon sare melee scouts using? I toguht they're using all sorts of paired weapons, especially with the new patch.

Thursday, May 5th 2016, 1:47pm

Quoted from "Zachski" I mean no offense, but if you read my post in its entirety, you will see that I actually rejected the idea of an eastern-themed class and wanted something that would be more appropriate for a Russian atmosphere. As far as light armor wearing tanks - doesn't Scout have a tank aspect? Yeah seems I overread that. The problem with such a class still is that it would cause some problems because Scouts already are light-armoured fist-waepon wearing classes but just as tank thoug...

Wednesday, May 4th 2016, 10:39pm

Lets see this from a Lore-perspective: Basically Monks in most games are meant to be religious fighters having an eastern theme attached to them but the only religion in sarnaut is the Holy Church of Light which is basically a reference to christianity, so no eastern theme there. Also they kinda already have a religious fighter aka paladins, so there's no point adding Monks for this reason. Anways there is one possible exeption which are the Tekyan. However they are whorshipping a crocodile and ...

Saturday, April 30th 2016, 5:31pm

Stealth Nerf to Exchange

The massive inflation isnt caused by any goldsellers (I highly doubt someone buying from them btw) but because of the increased Gold-gain after the patch itself. Five more levels obvioulsy mean more gold from nearly all activites. THas a normal process happening every time the level-cap got raised. The real problem is that the exchange rate wont stabilize since they changed the exchange rate like OP said. Even before this patch there was this problem since there are way less people using crystal...

Friday, April 29th 2016, 3:50pm

Old Holy weapons

you get it instantly after character creation and can equip it at lv 1 already after activating it from your botique tab in your bag

Friday, April 29th 2016, 3:48pm

[Bard] stuck at a quest lvl 65

Well bad for you I suppose, but nvm maybe theres another class even you'll understand

Sunday, April 24th 2016, 12:51pm

Why this game has low player base

1. dont turn off the tips if your too stupid to do it without them ... 2.Which quests didnt work for you?? Please name them because actually all are working and maybe you just dint how to do them? 4. This is a mmorpg, get socialized or go back to tetris. You can do dc1, dc2 and tep very very easy with random blue 70 gear (no rerolls) wiht just one more player... Anyways how the fuck do you want to progress in 5 year old raids? About guilds ... theres definetly enough english speaking guilds on b...

Thursday, April 21st 2016, 4:46pm

English language pack

As far as I know you need to completely redownload the whole game. Even there's an ingame option, it doesnt seems to work though.

Friday, April 15th 2016, 11:35pm

pls read my post again aionwen, carfully this time ...

Friday, April 15th 2016, 5:04pm

Quoted from "Aionwen" maybe ur rota is wrong.. but depends on rubies pls try: flying blade -> disharmony x3 -> solo -> dancing -> singing -> repeat ? Theres no reason to start without solo. Also if u cast flying blade for early burst u still want to follow it up with 2 Cresendos and not 3 dissharmony. However I would recommend not to spam Dissharmony until max tempo. Just use it between every etude as a filler. Then you will get the crits from Omen of death ruby. Also a thing are ur stats. For ...

Friday, April 15th 2016, 3:33pm

The revival of Nihaz 7.0

After finishing ur first visit on Dane in the white fortress u meet Klavidia in a time bubble. There she tells u that this bubble was meant as a trap for her father if he tries to come back to Sarnaut. Doesnt sounds like shes evil, doesnt it? Also as mentioned at your meeting with her at level 58 she explains you that she used the power of the spark to teleport the Tekyan to the real World. Im not sure about but I think theres nothing mentioned that she used Teps spark to summon the nezeb and sk...