You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

Thursday, June 5th 2014, 4:03pm

Author: Qaraur

PMB Results.

One more: Not once among the winners in one category(class) can we find two texts written in one language. [I have no idea if this sentence is correct, but i believe everyone understands what i mean. ] I do not believe in coincidences... I still believe that somebody from Allods Staff can explain to me how the PMB contest could be won by the text with outdated rubies tree(Paladin)...

Saturday, May 31st 2014, 11:48am

PMB Results.

GZ to the winners! ;] But i would not be myself if i dit not grumble. I think that all of supported languages should have own classification of winners(as it was when gpotato rule). In my opinion it is impossible to fairly compare texts written in English, French, German and Turkish as long as there is not one person that speaks all of these languages. Sorry for what i'm going to tell now. I really do not want to be rude. For exaple: look at classification of Paladins. How could Farangon(with al...

Sunday, May 11th 2014, 9:08am

[PMB] Paladin by Qaraur

You have to max Crusader Blow if you want to max Crusader Seal. The same situation with Retribution/Entalngling Chains.

Friday, May 9th 2014, 8:53am

[PMB] Paladin by Qaraur

6.Bloodthirsty Barbarian(Physical DPS) Before I start you have to know one thing: If we are Damage Dealers we have only one task – be first in DPS when fight ends. We are barbarians! We don’t care about survivability! Stats: This is easy. You have 2 options: You can assume that tanks keeps aggro perfectly and distribute stat points in this way: • 50% to Proficiency; • 50% to Brutality; This will give you the best efficiency in dealing damage.On the other hand, you can assume that tanks are also ...

Friday, May 9th 2014, 8:52am

[PMB] Paladin by Qaraur

5.Holy tank! This build was developed with a view to be used in PvE, but is good for PvP also. With great survivability, quite good damage, and a few CC skills you are unstoppable. Before I show you my talents and rubies I would like to tell something about stats – the main thing that changed after Heart of the World. As a tank your main tasks are to hold aggro from start of a battle to end and to survive as long as it is possible. You don’t have to be in the top of DPS table(you can, you will o...

Friday, May 9th 2014, 8:52am

[PMB] Paladin by Qaraur

Cześć! Hello! Servus! Ciao! ¡Hola! Selam! The fact that you are here means that you want to know how paladin works. I will try to convey my knowledge to you. Table of Contents Who am I?Changes... changes everywhere.A few words about Paladin.BarriersCanonsRacial skillsReincarnations:Holy TankPhysical DPSHoly tank:StatsTalentsRubiesRotationsReincarnationDPS:StatsTalentsRubiesRotationsReincarnationUseful linksSummation 1.Who am I? My name is Qaraur, Orc, Paladin, proud member of Polish Husaria. My ...

Monday, March 24th 2014, 8:27am

Ok...wen administration stop to be cruel to player

Quoted from "Elvespresley" I bet u r from NA server! Unfortunately i have to let you down. I'm form EU server, from Polish TEP. Every gold i farmed i farmed myself without any 'bots'.

Monday, March 24th 2014, 7:09am

Ok...wen administration stop to be cruel to player

I can't stand when i hear ppl complaining about BC prizes. Look around! There are many ways to farm gold now. Symbol from battleground gives more money now. You can also farm more by killing mobs then before the patch. Free maret - this is how it works. Ppl can farm more money -> items on AH nad BC cost more. Don't be a pussy and do smoething for yoursefl!

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 4:31pm

Addons that work with 5.0.01

@Rekenber Try this: ActionsModBar