You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 97.

Wednesday, August 16th 2017, 10:21am

Author: CM_official

Rankings & Ratings on Allods Website

Quoted How often is the whole thing being updated? Ratings are updating on a daily basis. Usually, it should be around 3-4PM Server time - CET/CEST.

Friday, January 20th 2017, 4:29pm

New Feature: Timed Artefacts

Quoted from "user_1129018" Never too late I guess, will Premium system be available on New Frontier anytime soon? We are working on Premium system. It is a part of nearest plans.

Thursday, December 22nd 2016, 7:17pm

Update 8.0: Immortality – Summary

Quoted from "Eddy" what is CoE? Circle Of Equals

Thursday, December 22nd 2016, 7:04pm

Quoted from "ladydeyana" Quoted from "CM_official" Quoted from "p2pimp" Missing the crystals from the collectors edition and the sailplan coupon says the price is 6k, not 3k as previously mentioned. We will check crystals on your account. Price of Sailplanshould be 3k. We will fix it now and compensate to those who have bought it already. I also didnt receive premium crystals from the collectors edition... It was fixed several minutes ago. You should recieve them quite soon.

Thursday, December 22nd 2016, 6:21pm

Quoted from "Eddy" Quoted from "CM_official" Quoted from "Eddy" why we didnt got holy weapon on p2p? only some players got it It have to be sent to everybody from the list. Please create supprot ticket. ok i will, ty for asnwer, btw its MoS reward right? It was CoE reward.

Thursday, December 22nd 2016, 6:16pm

Quoted from "p2pimp" Missing the crystals from the collectors edition and the sailplan coupon says the price is 6k, not 3k as previously mentioned. We will check crystals on your account. Price of Sailplanshould be 3k. We will fix it now and compensate to those who have bought it already. -------Update Both should be fixed already.

Thursday, December 22nd 2016, 5:51pm

Quoted from "Eddy" why we didnt got holy weapon on p2p? only some players got it It have to be sent to everybody from the list. Please create supprot ticket.

Thursday, December 22nd 2016, 5:03pm

Quoted from "Gibe" These gametips are in Ukranian. Oh ok It is in Russian. We will fix it tomorrow. Please find localized version here. https://allods.my.com/sites/allods.my.co…e/en/index.html

Friday, December 16th 2016, 11:26am

8.0 "Immortality" – Release Date & Collector's Edition

Quoted from "Krafty" So, why not have it come out the 29th instead? It is holiday season in Europe and it is extremely close to NY season in Russia. It means that this date would be extremely risky in terms of support of this update.

Friday, December 16th 2016, 9:36am

Quoted from "Pochtron" Question. Do you plan to sync us with russians for 8.1 ? If yes, our season will be 1 month shorter than the russian version. What compensation will we have since it's the 3rd in a row ? It is not our goal for nearest quarter at least. It is quite probable that My.com will get same version that Mail.Ru did in the middle of update cicle, but it will not lead to full synch in nearest future.

Friday, December 16th 2016, 9:33am

Quoted from "Smirlak" Really wish you would wait until after the holiday... if only for selfish reasons. Starting the new patch a week behind everybody else in a hardcore endgame guild is nearly a death sentence. Our goal was to provide our player with Winter Atoll before NY.

Friday, December 16th 2016, 9:32am

Quoted from "augustomunizz2015" Please add the option to purchase both Starter Kits and full-on Collector's Editions with "Boleto" payment method for brazilian players. Thanks for your report. We will check, why list of payment methods differs. -----Answer It is done so, because of currency conversions issue. Boleto does not work with Euro at all.

Friday, December 16th 2016, 9:30am

Quoted from "Nethon" This same exact thing was said about the 7.0 Collector's Edition, and then it was later made available via the Botique. Is that going to happen again? Yes, it will be added later.

Friday, October 21st 2016, 3:25pm

Update 7.0.2: "Blazing Skies" – Now Live!

Quoted from "Pochtron" Any update on this issue ? Players are waiting ! We have analyzed your case. We will provide you with compensation based on your proposal. It should be fair. We have gathered a list of players in similar situation (more than 15K mithril). It is 5 times bigger, than it was in previous list, but is still an exceptional cases. GMs are provided with this list. Unfortunately it is impossible to process all players in a same way. That is why we are asking players who have more ...

Wednesday, October 19th 2016, 9:07am

Quoted from "Pochtron" Anyway, i'll send you ticket number by PM, it's already opened by support. No worries if it's dealt with next week as long as I get my mats back. We are still checking your case. We have to find all users in similar situation to provide you with solution.

Friday, October 14th 2016, 4:25pm

Quoted from "Pochtron" I guess that's a start, but we're still losing 15k which isn't exactly nothing. Please confirm also that you took into account the reinforced leggy parts that haven't been converted to mithril yet (i had like 380 in bank). 15К is regular flow. It could be used as it was before update. Please note, that we were fixing situation with long term strategy, because it is really critical in terms of big updates. Items in bank were not a part of today's investigation. Could you p...

Friday, October 14th 2016, 2:59pm

As compensation for the Mythril Issue we will be automatically converting values that exceed 15k into adamant. For example, if you had 45k before the update, 30k will be converted into adamant for your benefit. The limit of 15k was taken as the average amount of material that could be gained by the average player over a week long period, so it definitely exceeds regular flow and could be treated as a big amount which was damaged by lack of communication.

Friday, October 14th 2016, 10:36am

Quoted from "JLZ-P" Hey! The latest swimwear vanity by Navisia that I bought with 33 premium crystals has vanished from my character + wardrobe, and doesn't appear in the boutique window either. We will fix it in upcoming update. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Friday, October 14th 2016, 10:33am

Quoted from "Frakkerz" To some of us, information is power. And when we get bad informations, we are powerless. 61k of that material was only enough to craft 1 fabled gear, after the patch crafting fabled gear costs approximately 20% less materials, instead of being 40k each it would now be about 32k (needs revision). This would give me NEARLY 2 fableds, which the majority of players already had 2 fableds, i would not have gotten that hard of an advantage. We have analyzed how this information ...

Wednesday, September 14th 2016, 9:01am

Update 7.0.2: "Burning Skies" – Coming Soon!

Quoted from "thematic32" HI... Any prediction about when we will get the 7.2 here? any estimated time.. We will organize traditional "Guess Release Day" event, before that. Here is link to previous one. https://www.facebook.com/AllodsOnline/ph…153888375164370