You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

Sunday, April 26th 2020, 2:11am

Author: u_176748060

Thinking a out returning.

Quoted from "Dragagon" Avarice welcome all! Seems not everyone!

Sunday, April 26th 2020, 2:02am

Popularity?

Quoted from "Idane1337" Still dead, unless you're a part of a group of friends over there... If you don't know anyone, there's too much competition for group events where you just get stuck sitting in Novo with nothing to do... This is very similar at f2p, if you are free user and play less: In top guilds not everyone is at top 12 to be in raid. In top guilds there are 4 group for Domi others are "training" In f2p you can pay a little or more to have better runes and better GS and better CS to ...

Sunday, April 26th 2020, 1:56am

Returning player

The f2p server is more pay to win: Inflation - how much to pay? - how long? The subscription has serious issues. It is just how I will cut your 1 leg and 1 arm and than I will send you to a battlefield where are others like you: 1 leg and 1 arm. Simply missing those CS item goods, which are on f2p ( but are very expensieve)

Sunday, April 26th 2020, 1:51am

Private Allods and Mazes

Than it will come "visitors" to your maze. If they rob your maze your horns will pause prododucing. That's why you must increase the defense of the maze, with mobs. The free upgrade it depends on your gearscore ad can be done outside of the maze, near at horrns, with talking to an NPC. Once you will enter to the maze every room has a goblin, where you can increase additionally the defenders rank. Rank 1 defense starts around 100.000 gold if I remmeber coreclty. It will add a white-black buff to ...

Saturday, April 25th 2020, 2:57am

Inflation - how much to pay? - how long?

1. There are free players, who aren't so active 2. a. Thee are free players very active and arming gold, and buy CS items, the cheapest 2. b. there are players who pay some and play some 3. there are players who pay a lot and usually play enough. If I take the free to play and farm gold, than it will be very valuable our time in game also. This is very similar in real life with selling your time to earn some money : employment Both cases are limited time and the mage master / your boss will limi...