You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

Wednesday, June 3rd 2020, 4:35am

Author: Floriano_steam

Worth coming back

Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" you "end up paying" only if you want to do this. it does not "happen", you have to do it same as children do not "happen", you have to engage in order to get them Actually no, videogame companies have spend a ton of time investigating ways to make you pay them even if you don't really want to. There are literal conferences on how to "Use whales" or how to abuse people into believing they really want to spend on the game. It does happen and you have much less c...

Sunday, May 31st 2020, 3:03am

Steam issue

Quoted from "Cybermaman-Cotepsi" you can check the game center version They should update their game center Help - About MY.GAMES GameCenter, version 4.1572 rev. 53753 İs the correct version an update button will be avaliable in this window if it isnt installed and after repair and verif your game Are you saying we should download the my.com game center, open that client, and update through it? One other solution is to uninstall the game and make sure to erase all the archives left under the st...

Saturday, May 30th 2020, 5:15am

Worth coming back

You end up paying a ton more in the F2P. Don't be delusional and do not lie to people just because you want more players, do what is better for them. Which is not to play Allods, but if you really want to, P2P is the better option. Also it shouldn't require me 5 hours each day to "progress" and time investment doesn't equal effort, I'm sorry if you believe it as such.

Friday, May 29th 2020, 6:23pm

Worth coming back

How can you recommend that cashgrab server tho? Not everyone has thousands of dollars to throw in a fire, or 5 years of their life to farm on Allods 24/7

Friday, May 29th 2020, 6:21pm

Steam issue

Doesn't seem to be the same problem at all. Edit: To expand upon it, thje problem seems to be in the process between Steam and the client, as steam does start up and tries to open the client, but it stops in this step, so we don't even reach the client to start the game.

Thursday, April 30th 2020, 7:29pm

cant purchase BC?

Having this same problem with my steam account. Neither Paypal or card payments work.