You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

Tuesday, May 26th 2020, 9:03pm

Author: nadaji

No Access to World Chat

Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" Quoted from "nadaji" This is starting to seem like a not totally ¨all things included¨ deal advertised. Its actually a lot of things excluded. You dont get these things by playing or something, you dont get them at all. Ever Thats why i like the free server more, you get things by playing / farming there. Even if its slow as free player sometimes, you still get them sooner or later. My issue though is that they are actively loading you up with a item that can ...

Tuesday, May 26th 2020, 6:20pm

No Access to World Chat

Quoted from "Cybermaman-Cotepsi" mistake in p2p you don t buy megaphones, you win it but i don t remember where sorry for the ancient compass you can have 6 gratis with daily quest --> but for me the prophetic cards are gold ressource it is a good plan If you have question you can join community on discord the link is in my signature Thanks Cyber. I´ll hop in there later today. I appreciate that.

Tuesday, May 26th 2020, 5:37pm

No Access to World Chat

Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" IIRC you get a few megaphones once you are max level and from then every week or something i dont think you can have some before you are max level Thanks for the reply. This is so silly. How do they expect people to pay a subscription, if they are isolated from the rest of the community. I was also disappointed to findout you have to buy compasses to open all those Prophetic Cards they throw at you. This is starting to seem like a not totally ¨all things inclu...

Tuesday, May 26th 2020, 2:02am

No Access to World Chat

Hi I´m a new player on the P2P server. I thought everything was supposed to be included in the subscription, but I do not have access to world chat. Why is this blocked? It says I need a megaphone, which I thought was a F2P store item.

Monday, May 25th 2020, 3:17am

UPDATED - NOW WORKING. Options to purchase a subscription is not available.

UPDATE: SUBSCRIPTION PAGE IS NOW WORKING. All the options are greyed out and there is no pricing information for subscription. https://allods.my.games/en/subscription Below is a screenshot of the page. I´ve checked on various browsers on my Desktop and Phone. https://imgur.com/a/UT56un1