You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 258.

Monday, June 4th 2018, 8:44pm

Author: Buuhuu

Buuhuu says goodbye

Hello, during the last few months I decided to quit my moderatorship and Allods altogether. The reason for this is that I felt a lack of time and motivation for Allods in general, which sadly brought me to this decision. Though many of you might not even know me at all (because the last years I spent mainly on p2p), I wanted to make this post, to state this out. To all the players who were contacting me on forum via pm or ingame via letter: Please don't continue to do so, as I will probably don'...

Sunday, March 18th 2018, 10:07pm

Healer addon is broken since 9.0

Huhu, I'm happy that everything seems to be fine now. I did make an entry in the support section of this addon on alloder.pro. According to the admin it will be added to the download section if everything is ok with it. As for now I just uploaded the file once more to the same link. So it is there for 2 more days. Have fun

Saturday, March 17th 2018, 3:16am

Huhu, I was able to reproduce your problem. I managed to fix this bug. It is running as I remembered it running. However I didn't used it for quite a while now, so I don't know how to test properly. So I would like to ask you (or anyone else, who is/were using this addon) to test, if everything is running fine now. Edit: It's already updated on alloder.pro: https://alloder.pro/files/file/277-healer/ As the addon itself is too big for the file limit (150kb) I temporary uploaded it to volafile (it...

Friday, March 16th 2018, 6:43pm

Huhu, I did send you a pm, so we can look if we can fix it However just to exclude things: Did you try to update it manually? So deleting your "Healer.pak" file in your addon folder and downloading and replacing it with the file from here: https://alloder.pro/files/file/277-healer/ ? If not please do and check if the errors you were facing are still a thing then.

Monday, March 5th 2018, 6:58pm

About Summy dmg and skills !!!

Quoted You know what Buuhuu, it's strange how you say about summy how he have a strong aoe dmg when many players who tried summy told me is average on dmg. So lets be honest about this. Most players doesn't even have the slightest clue how to play summoner assault in aoe. All they think of is taking ritual of plague and maybe they even remember volatile infection. Then there are those players who are playing in groups with warrior and scout and all the other burst aoe classes and doesn't even h...

Saturday, March 3rd 2018, 8:59pm

Answers to your questions (Summoner builds)

Quoted from "khualeppi" Quoted from "Buuhuu" Huhu, before it was just the hellion, but I tested now, to be sure. With my incredible paint skillz of doom I created an overview: As you can see, it's still just the Hellion cadaver same dmg as lurker, so useful xD Well keep in mind, that this test was on single target and without additional rubies. So Cadaver hits aoe and does get boosted by the "Pestilence Herald" rubies normally. However mostly it just comes to single target in pve, therefore hel...

Saturday, March 3rd 2018, 11:13am

Answers to your questions (Summoner builds)

Huhu, before it was just the hellion, but I tested now, to be sure. With my incredible paint skillz of doom I created an overview: As you can see, it's still just the Hellion

Friday, March 2nd 2018, 6:53pm

About Summy dmg and skills !!!

Huhu, I want to throw in some things aswell. Volatile Infection is a really powerful aoe skill, which scales enormously with the amount of enemies. One cast result in 8 Hits on every mob. So if it is spreading with the "advanced genetics" ruby it is hitting like a million times. It's not a single attack. It's the numbers which makes the difference here. I wouldn't focus on it in early game though (maybe around level 30). Neurotoxin isn't working as before, like stacking up, then exploding and le...

Monday, February 26th 2018, 5:48pm

Addon

Huhu, I looked over the latest version and this DPS-Meter should work: https://alloder.pro/files/file/164-aoumeter/ According to the stat manager: Is this one not working anymore? https://allods.my.com/forum/index.php?pa…99472#post99472

Sunday, February 4th 2018, 3:57pm

0fps when you die or get ressed

Huhu, I cannot reproduce this error. It is still possible that an addon is creating this freeze. You should try dying, see if it is freezing, then turn off the addons and try it again. If that doesn't help, you should write to customer support. Maybe some important pieces of information: If it is on a specific reinc, which class/level does it have and in which area can you confirm this lag?

Friday, February 2nd 2018, 5:48pm

Could map quest bar be brought back please?

Huhu, maybe not exactly what you are looking for, but I'm using this addon for quite a while now and I don't have any problems with it https://alloder.pro/files/file/413-questmapprogress/

Saturday, December 16th 2017, 8:42pm

Finding Ore

Hello, you cannot see it on the minimap without an addon, however you always see ore nodes as glowing brown/orange floating points on the world map. Just go somewhere once you are a smith/weaponsmith and you should see them. If you try to collect them you maybe will get a message that your crafter level is too low or you are collecting it.

Tuesday, November 28th 2017, 7:08pm

ReinKarnationen

Hallo, auf dem P2P kann man diese Krüge für eine Platinmünze pro Stück kaufen. Allerdings nur während des Jubiläumsevent, was immer so um März / April rum läuft. Die Anzahl an Krügen, die man benutzen kann ist auf dem p2p begrenzt und mit jedem Event um eins erhöht. (Pro Event bekommt man auch einen Krug gratis.) Momentan sind wir glaube ich bei 5 oder 6 zusätzlichen Inkarnationen.

Wednesday, October 25th 2017, 5:44pm

Wand aus Rauch

Hallo, Quoted Immer freundlich bleiben :') @Aionwen Man kann Fragen auch beantworten ohne dabei zu beleidigen oder seine zynische Affinität auszuleben. Quoted achherje herzchen du bist ja gut, wenn du träumen schon als beleidigend und zynisch empfindest dann bist du im interwebs ja stets erheitert... er nennt sich übrigens nachtträumer... UND ich hätte ihm ja gerne geholft aber wie ich hier schon mehrfach! geantwortet habe merkt sich kaum jemand die namen der quests aber so ziemlich jeder weiss ...

Tuesday, October 10th 2017, 12:31pm

New player (Mentor request)

Quoted have you equipped the items from the "boutique" tab of your bag? there should be lots of 30-day items like level 8 runes It seems they have removed that thing, new players wont get it anymore. As I've been told that counts event for the mount on level 60...

Monday, October 9th 2017, 11:39am

How's the Server?

Quoted User 92...your Picture...i can see glowing weapons i wasn´t aware we have glowing weapons on P2P. I don't know if there are holy weapons dropping somewhere now (as they added the wraith mount to an old raid aswell). But this skin on the screen is the dead city skin, which sadly was just available trough the "Creation" Collectors Edition.

Monday, October 9th 2017, 11:32am

hello need help with professions

Quoted My reinc that didn't have maxed level profession, got the tools of the current gear patch version unlocked right away upon reaching lv75 of profession. So I assume if you're not lv75 yet on professions, they give you the acces to the right tools once you max it in the current gearing patch. I tested to reroll my tailor and leveled it up from scratch. Sadly I had the same progress on the tools as before (8 Illuminationpoints on the lv81 tools xd). So it seems it's just working if you hadn...

Sunday, October 8th 2017, 8:00pm

comparing mount speeds

Hello, base speed is 6.5 yards. When there is increase by 35% you need to calculate 6.5 * 1,35 (100% + 35% = 135%) = 8.775 yards/sec Typhoon is 80%. So 6.5 * 1,8 = 11.7 yards/sec So when you want to reverse calculate it: ([Mount Speed] / 6.5 - 1) * 100 = Percentage So for the typhoon: (11.7 / 6.5 - 1) * 100 = 80%

Sunday, October 8th 2017, 4:51pm

How's the Server?

Population: Low (really low) - almost non existent compared to New Frontier f2p. Fun: Yeah, with the right guilds you can have fun, however a lot of content is cut out, cause of the lack of people. Worth Subscribing: Depends what you expect from game. PvP - not worth; PvE - maybe worth; You still can experience Allods without the need to buy something though, but if this is worth enough to let the lack of population (and thereforce activites) doesn't disturb your fun.... you need to decide for y...