You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 38.

Sunday, October 29th 2023, 2:27pm

Author: krawica

«Halloween Mascarade» contest

https://tinypic.host/image/YjcxX List of elements used for my costume: Twilight Gloom (Weapon Appearance), Quiant Cementery Mask, Coffin (Cape), Anniversary Cavalry Jacket (Costume), Baal (Pet) Picture is taken in front of Irene Castle. I am ready for Halloween Bal. (Galleon Castle) Irene Choosed this beautiful place full of Rich Royals who dancing in the Masks, so after too many drinks and food can lure them in one of the Castle chambers where can kill them with my beautiful Axe, dispose they b...

Monday, October 22nd 2018, 11:02pm

New server name competition!

Server Names: Reflection of Sarnaut Planet of Apes Yin Yang Machu Picchu Enterprise Immortality Luciferilla - New Frontier

Monday, September 24th 2018, 11:03pm

What mean on this game to be pro player?

a) Players who streaming and in comments making laugh and humiliate other players and enemies + brag b) Players who streaming or not streaming, and after stream or not stream say nice fight without humiliate or laugh on other players especially in comments Where is that all pro gaming spirit gone on this game?

Tuesday, January 30th 2018, 3:45pm

Compensation issued

Quoted from "TurretSyndrom" i tottaly agre with dragagon + guys u need to understand they compensate us bcs we missed boost event for no reason ,in which many ppl didnt top up csz they were banned i was banned for more then 5 days and i didnt want to risk if my top up would make it or not ,i wasnt sure so i missed it some ppl did top up while they were banned but some didnt and this 3k bc its nice rly but u need to understand i feel sry for the guys who were alone in the game csz guildmates and...

Tuesday, January 30th 2018, 2:31pm

Compensation For Blocked Accounts

yeah this is totally unfair.... ppl who got banned 2 to 5 days was sitting doing nothing (atleast some of them saw how is looking real life), after unban u see ppl sitting in novo and nezeb doing nothing again just afk and for that they getting free 3k bc??? now all players who not got ban need to rage and cry like ppl who got ban. Allods should now apologies to not ban ppl and give to them same 3k bc for free.

Friday, August 18th 2017, 10:55pm

Sale: Box Of The Holy Warrior - 18/08/2017

1k boxes and still nothing from fable weapon or Holy weapon of Beauty....

Friday, June 2nd 2017, 12:31pm

Swording event

Hey guys today is Warrior event, we can buy costumes for coins but where is that boutique warrior costume?

Tuesday, May 23rd 2017, 1:05pm

Mixed feelings about a new server

I already see exploiting if we can call like that from new server to New Frontier if they add that exchange npc.... all old players will go there and farm golds and if crystal rate will be really low on that server they will exchange and when come back on new frontier will have so much crystals

Sunday, May 14th 2017, 8:51am

Name The New Server Contest - Entry Thread

Name: Luciferilla Server name: New Frontier Suggested Names: 1. Guardians of Horizons 2. Kyros Kingdom 3. Kyros Revolution 4. Heart of the World 5. Lords of Destiny 6. Madness of War 7. Secret Paths 8. Tropical Paradise 9. Polis Paradise 10 Faeries Funland 11. Sweet Tekians 12. Narnia 13. Three gibbs in one cup 14. Aodios Unity

Monday, February 27th 2017, 6:51am

can allods make new weapon styles for scouts?

That what u was show is with full 13s runes style....and plus is not close at all to this half moon knives

Saturday, February 25th 2017, 10:37pm

parried fist is so far looking like a claws

Saturday, February 25th 2017, 8:54am

wish to see this on scouts in future patch but does is to allods possible to make them awesome

Monday, February 20th 2017, 10:49am

Sale: Box of the Holy Warrior - 17/02/17

When will be again resale of holy weapons? and does allods think to do some kind of resale all weapon patterns to ppl who was miss resales?

Friday, February 17th 2017, 7:19am

3 Little orders

u are so smart on every single forum page....pls go back to basic school and learn something first and then stop to pretend u are the smartest one for every single forum

Thursday, February 16th 2017, 3:17pm

3 Little orders

saying somebody with full cs and 13s runes....

Thursday, February 16th 2017, 1:21pm

Cloud Pirates Are On The Loose!

I just don't know why they have still active that astral and ship gear, strongbox resale when nobody using it, errr maybe some ppl but that's really low low % of them

Thursday, February 16th 2017, 1:15pm

3 Little orders

Hello to everyone... We have 3 orders there and its totally unfair with prestige rating because every class is different on they way, so all classes cant to farm same amount of prestige when kingdom of elementals come. Or there is lack of free spots for farming especially when u guys added now we need to be flaged for farming that, and I am sure nobody is crazy to spend 24 hours of farming on kingdom of elementals.... so or delete that option for kingdom of elementals farming or make more channe...

Sunday, December 25th 2016, 7:02pm

Didnt receive my ingame currency when used paypal

I sent my ticket in Friday, they sent to team, but still is on que...didn't recive anything and was pay when was boost million event...

Saturday, December 24th 2016, 1:24pm

Where are my crystals?!

still no crystals and + premium crystals

Friday, December 23rd 2016, 7:40pm

Where are my crystals?!

same was with me olive, sent the ticket, still waiting on answer and crystals with +3k premium