You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 64.

Thursday, December 14th 2023, 3:52pm

Author: Rupeck

Support for translation

It would be nice if the game supported translation files. If it enable us to edit the text files used to load HUD, NPC conversation and options etc. It would allow us to translate the game for our native languages, I was working in a addon some time ago to translate HUD and NPC conversation, but it was a bit hard since I needed find the component and change the text through script, it also doesnt work very well. Since the game has a global server, it would be great if the community has the optio...

Thursday, September 15th 2022, 8:24pm

stuck on how to start questing at level 95

You need to talk with Alice in Novograd or Nezebgrad to got to Suslanger, there you need to finish the story quests to get the quest to go to Eden. You also can level up with different ways as Astral allods, Distortions (press ctrl+M and go to Dungeon tab) battle ground pvp(same window as Astral allods, but go to skirmishes tab).

Thursday, September 15th 2022, 8:04pm

[GUIDE] Far Astral Allod - Outskirts

This allod is locked down due to a illness on the city, you will need to find your way to enter the city. To do this you have two options, one is the sewage hole in the entrance of the city, other is a hole pipe out of the city. Inside the sewage, you`ll find sewer rats, plague rats and undead, take care with the undeads, they jump on a player randomly and start giving damage, you can stop them by using CC skills. The first boss will be Hur the Boiling [Lord of the Gutters]. He throws pestilence...

Thursday, September 15th 2022, 6:31pm

how to get to eden

talk with alice in novograd to went to Suslanger, finish the quests on there with eladia to go to eden

Thursday, September 15th 2022, 2:49pm

[GUIDE] Far Astral Allod - Cinderland (Burnt Island)

Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" i would have loved to be able to read guides like this when i was new in this game, good work there feel free to add tips for this xD

Sunday, September 11th 2022, 7:20pm

[GUIDE] Far Astral Allod - Cinderland (Burnt Island)

The allod is home of creatures as Hungry Wolf and Burning Sparks, nothing to worry about. The first boss is Kuzmich [Drunken Forester], it`s a orc that throws barrels on the party members, on the place where the barrel fell, a fire circle will appear giving damage to everyone that stays on there. He also summons some minions that give damage to party members, don`t let they crowd you. After kill him, you`ll receive the skill to throw a bottle that creates a circle of fire. On the path you`ll see...

Sunday, September 11th 2022, 5:07pm

Timelessness Access for leveling

Ctrl+M and go to the dungeon tab, it`ll have time void

Sunday, September 4th 2022, 7:36pm

Trivia

In Lab Complex, there`s a picture of Konstantin Eduardovich Tsiolkovsky (1857-1935) a Russian rocket scientist who was a pioneer astronautic theory.

Sunday, September 4th 2022, 2:16pm

Addons Issue on Steam Version

the right path for steam is [Installation Drive]:\Steam\steamapps\common\Allods Online My.com\13_505\data\Mods\Addons In game launcher you can click on the down arrou near Play button and click on the "Open game client folder" option, it will send you direct to the right folder, so you just need to enter ion data\Mods\Addons from there

Thursday, July 7th 2022, 2:43am

How to level up from 99 to 100?

try: Al Rihat quests KoE dailies Umoir - Foul Dale dailies Irene Dailies Distortions

Thursday, July 7th 2022, 2:32am

Little demon pet, where to get it?

it has a wild pet version, but its green

Sunday, June 26th 2022, 7:39pm

Foul Dale denilen yere nasıl gidebilirim?

Try to see if you have quests to be done in lower city or wellebel preserve (the quests on wellebel send you to foul dale)

Sunday, June 26th 2022, 9:34am

Foul Dale denilen yere nasıl gidebilirim?

You'll arrive there through the story quests, you get there near lvl 85

Sunday, June 26th 2022, 4:27am

How sail Sailboat - Tropical Atoll [GUIDE]

Tropical Atoll is back and with it the minigames, but it loks some people are having problems to understand how the Sailboat works. Here I'll show you how to sail: To sail you just need to rise your sail and point it to the wind direction. If you turn it in a 45°angle with the wind direction you get more speed. Here we can see the graphic effect showing the wind direction, its the blue effect, it flows to the wind direction. Here is the sailboat controls, you can turn the sail to the left or rig...

Monday, June 6th 2022, 4:05pm

Customization options? Very limited?

Quoted from "user_218798707" Are the customization options for pridens (or all races rly) only the one available then you create your character or are there other ones that can be unlocked or purchased or smth? I'm coming from gw2, where you can buy other looks (hair/skin/fur/eyes) once you get to the main city or whatever. The choices just seem limited- I'm not complaining I'm just a lil curious XD. It has some customization options that you can unlock, but i don't know how yet.

Monday, June 6th 2022, 4:03pm

F2P server vs P2P server questions

Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" mobs are easier to kill on paymentserver until you would have better runes than level 5 which happens pretty fast plus there is no pat 5 on payment server so you can definitely say on paymentserver mobs are harder to kill in total on paymentserver you can get a default horse for some gold from horse-selling-NPC and later other mobs, on free server you get various progressively faster mounts from a chest over time with a fast 160% speed mount as the final gift ...

Friday, June 3rd 2022, 5:09pm

game not starting

Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" had it today fixed by updating launcher (help - about program - update launcher) did you've downloaded by steam of from the site?

Friday, June 3rd 2022, 4:47am

Tropical Atoll Render bug

The tent doesnt rendered correctly

Thursday, June 2nd 2022, 2:46am

Trivia

Nihaz newspaper has a photo of the Romanov princesses