You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 46.

Saturday, May 1st 2021, 1:23pm

Author: Dragagon_ru

May Holidays 2021!

Hi, My first rant was about RU servers getting a week long double astral loot such as anomalous particles and emanations, but EU didn't. Why? I was told by our EU moderators that the RU feedback was negative so they decided to not do it for EU... Negative feedback about a Lucky Moments for double astral drop.. Ok. Was shrugged under a carpet, no one looked at it, nice. (sarcasm) Next rant that makes me come here and post. May holidays for EU May holidays for RU Costume are same, thank you. Where...

Monday, December 28th 2020, 12:20am

Returning player to SP sever - LF guild

I regret to tell you that all of emp has quit according to sources I heard. Meanwhile League is doing just fine. Perhaps we'll see you there? Check my signature to get in touch

Friday, December 25th 2020, 2:53pm

"The New Dawn" Streamer Marathon - Registration

1) Dragagon 2) My channel 3) Dragagon on Smuggler's Paradise

Monday, December 21st 2020, 2:12am

New Year Celebrations! - 2020

This farm method is still relevant! I made a more recent version too, can watch it here

Sunday, December 13th 2020, 11:16am

[PMB 11.1] Demonologist TANK by Dragagon

The rubies - grid I: Occultist Eternal Torment: As the name says, trying to get Torment off cd forever, until rng says no This is helpful to have it off cd to keep the Shackles of Agony up (15% mitigation). it can happen often that it goes on cooldown, that's then just unluck ;x I believe this also changed with 11.1. But don't beat me if I am wrong. Believe it gave crit chance and everytime you critted, it would refresh the cooldown. Spontaneous Destruction: A flat bonus stats to our main stat -...

Sunday, December 13th 2020, 11:16am

[PMB 11.1] Demonologist TANK by Dragagon

The Build Torment: This is rank 2 only to get to the other abilities. We do use it every 5s (if rng doesn't reset it) to apply another 15% mitigation on ourselves thanks to the "Shackles of Agony" rubies. Rift of Pain: This is what we use to make some aoe aggro, restore lots of Obsession at once and to pump our Wall of Blades, decreasing incoming damage by 5% per stack, a maximum of 5 stacks. Torturer's Blades: We use this ability very often. It helps us build Wall of Blades to reduce the damage...

Sunday, December 13th 2020, 11:09am

[PMB 11.1] Bard PVE SUPPORT by Dragagon

- OUTRO - That's it for my PMB on the bard. I hope you all were able to learn something along the way and I hope to see any of you on the p2p servers, either RU or EU - both are great with great people and sweet gameplay whilst leaving your wallet at home See you on the next one!

Sunday, December 13th 2020, 2:13am

Reincarnation abilities Reincarnation abilities are abilities you inherit from your reincarnations. Depending which class they are, you get to pick between 2. I won't list all of them cause there are 11 classes and 2 for each, but I will talk about the most important ones. At the time being of writing this PMB, the best one's for us are Engineer Medical Emergency. It's a bonus Sonata basically, but with a limited range and on the gcd, so be aware of this. Next to ME, we have Priests' Glint. This...

Sunday, December 13th 2020, 2:12am

Racials & World Mysteries Racial Abilities Racial abilities are abilities you get depending on what race you are. So each race has an unique one. With the Book of Secrets that you can buy for 100k at your Faction's leader, or boutique on f2p, you get acces to all racial abilities. Deterrence: This applies a fear for 2s. Simple CC but there are better options out there. Epic Tale: We don't use this one really for PVE, you can also pull mobs by accident with this one that you don't want to pull. T...

Sunday, December 13th 2020, 2:12am

Artifacts Following artifacts are important to have as a support role. These are focused on protection, so we can survive aoe's and random damage scratches. Focused on damage dealing so that we can heal back the health we lost via bloodlust. More dps is also a great addition to the team. And focused on Supporting, which will buff the value of Power and Valiance, aswell apply some debuffs on the enemies that increases the damage further. Dragon Aspis Rank 1: I don't use rank 1 as often as I shoul...

Sunday, December 13th 2020, 2:09am

The rubies - grid III: Vocal Virtuoso Acoustic Wall: Very important one, and has been changed since 11.1. This allows us to apply Defense to our party and reduces the cooldown of our barrier ability to quite low! Sadly, it's still on the gcd, unlike Engi's Iron curtain is not. Drums of War: Really, just took it to get to the Rhapsody rubies, but the Etudes damage boost is a nice addition and the aoe March applying Weakness will surely help our tank. Luck by unluck I'd call it Encouraging Surge: ...

Sunday, December 13th 2020, 1:50am

The rubies - grid II: Vocalist Deadly Notes: A raw damage increase for our Etudes, in our case only Flying Blade. It's only rank 1 because it's the most increase (14%), rank 2 is 16% (wtf?) and rank 3 is 20%. Free Musician: Allows you to move while playing Etudes. Again for us, not necesarry because Flying Blade does not lock us in place - unlike Dancing Blade/Singing Blade, but it does increase damage for all Etudes by 12%, and that is why we want it. It also leads to the next rubies that we wa...

Saturday, December 12th 2020, 10:26pm

The rubies - grid I: Street Musician Burial Elegy: This is our Engineer's Flying Fraction that mass dispells our enemies' buffs. Very helpful! I like using this when the robots enrage in Lab731 (When the blade dies) and serves as a single dispell too when your single is on cooldown. Creator's Frenzy: Standard basic stats. The value of these has dropped since all gear stats have doubled, %'s have been halved (in some cases, exceptions), but the rubies still give the same stats. Meaning they're wo...

Saturday, December 12th 2020, 10:24pm

The build Bard PVE SUPP build: Talent Tree || - Disharmony || Dissonance - This will be our main damaging ability in our build. Consistent critical hits thanks to the Etudes, fast paced too and restoring our class resource on top of that! Flying Blade: This is our main ability to refresh the offensive buff duration. Using this whenever Rhythm is active, will refresh it. Requim: This ability allows our Flying Blade to become an aoe on impact. I find it a bit hard to time it so that the aoe is wor...

Thursday, December 10th 2020, 6:16pm

[PMB 11.1] Warrior's DPS TANK by Dragagon

Quoted from "emrullah571" It Is perfect but I have a question . Should we use shield or both handed weapons ? 2h weapons recommended, good pointer!

Monday, November 23rd 2020, 4:05pm

Doing 3D work

Here are quite some that you can download from: https://sketchfab.com/tags/allods

Monday, November 23rd 2020, 3:59pm

Returning After 2 Years, Questions About Changes

Core moprhers are nothing special anymore. If you don't want to spend anymore, then you'll have to spend time to gain your setbacks back, like greatness and reincarnations. If you want to save time, then you'll have to spend to get your setbacks back - core morphers/ and w/e else. Either way, it's a give and take.

Wednesday, November 18th 2020, 11:36am

Warr troll in allods

There only are 2 servers, one f2p - which is bleeding dry of population. There is p2p, which already is dead - 14 players max. If interested, go on RU p2p or f2p. I play on ru p2p with an addon that translates a whole ton of stuff, lots of players. openworld pvp is not the core of the game but it does exist, especially in ru if you look for it. Don't expect archeage levels of openworld pvp tho. Hope I helped!