You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 124.

Tuesday, June 20th 2017, 7:32pm

Author: Gibe

Population, community

"Population is increasing" is my favorite p2p meme. For past 3 years i've seen p2p, people has always said this. Well its kinda true. People don't report it when it isn't increasing. :^)

Tuesday, May 30th 2017, 5:09pm

How do I get stronger

What make the character strong? Well I'm glad you asked. The answers are below: a) the level of runes b) upgraded powerful equipment c) a good build

Wednesday, May 24th 2017, 5:31pm

Subscription server question!

Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" not be equal to a player that started just a few weeks ago You have years of experience so I don't see how this would happen. Maybe you should start to believe in yourself a little bit more. :^)

Tuesday, May 23rd 2017, 10:02pm

Mixed feelings about a new server

Quoted from "krawica" I already see exploiting if we can call like that from new server to New Frontier if they add that exchange npc.... all old players will go there and farm golds and if crystal rate will be really low on that server they will exchange and when come back on new frontier will have so much crystals You're confusing exploiting with being smart.

Monday, May 22nd 2017, 3:41pm

When will the new server launch? anyone gonna play it

Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" you can pay other players in every game (sell your gold -> become a goldseller) or otherwise sell your $ / BC and buy gold thats a mechanic that can never be defended since the gamerules can never stop players from making deals outside the game however, why would someone EVER buy gold? especially on a x3 goldrate server? there is no useful goldsink in the game at all except gearup & items from itemshop... but these dont take a lot of gold.... only thing that c...

Sunday, May 21st 2017, 9:04pm

When will the new server launch? anyone gonna play it

Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" no its not, if there is no exchange-NPC a non paying player cant achieve anything on the long items will be exclusively for donators, THIS would be a pay-to-win scenario then Other people exists and you can naturally do business with them. There used to be time when there was no exchanger AND the game wasn't pay2win. Only scenario where p2w exists where you can't trade crystals or CS items. regards. better p2w defender than you. lul

Wednesday, May 17th 2017, 4:22pm

Quoted from "khaexea" Quoted from "Gibe" Ok listen! Now its the one last time to make something good come out of Allods. And trust me, this one is very easy to achieve if theres any willpower left in you people. There needs to be community driven rules/restrictions to what comes to CS. Without a doubt, devs would never do this voluntarily so it has to be community driven. For example make a rules that noone goes above level 6 runes. This is enough to clear the content. Spoiler Having less CS al...

Wednesday, May 17th 2017, 3:59pm

Ok listen! Now its the one last time to make something good come out of Allods. And trust me, this one is very easy to achieve if theres any willpower left in you people. There needs to be community driven rules/restrictions to what comes to CS. Without a doubt, devs would never do this voluntarily so it has to be community driven. For example make a rules that noone goes above level 6 runes. This is enough to clear the content. Spoiler Having less CS also brings more potential and minmaxing out...

Saturday, December 24th 2016, 5:37pm

Why not ?

Quoted from "dragonsvk8" I..Im enjoying Overwatch, Oldschool Runescape and some "other" Allods right now Why would you reveal your power level??? What a nerd.

Friday, December 23rd 2016, 9:45pm

Looking for New Players/members!

Quoted from "bloodonice16" Looking for more members (Axis of Anarchy) (EN) New/old guild Looking for recharge the ranks and Roaster. This is my expression when i see someone try to make a new p2p guild.

Thursday, December 22nd 2016, 4:39pm

Update 8.0: Immortality – Summary

These gametips are in Ukranian. Oh ok

Thursday, December 22nd 2016, 12:50pm

Bets on Server availability after Patch 8.0

Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" much better than the same thing but with "meat" instead of "leek" (NSFW!) You forgot to say 'no homo' Spoiler It is not too late for that

Thursday, December 22nd 2016, 11:45am

Why not ?

Quoted from "Gothica" Anyway yeah, if I would wish to play some game (any game) with 20 people total, I'd rather make my own server and play for free, than pay monthly lol. Hell, I'd have more friends playing with me (any game) on my own private server than you have total people on official server atm... Quoted from "Gothica" To teach people something. My posts have educational value. You sure educated people by bragging that you're a popular boi. :^) Quoted from "attimi54" On P2W the stress is...

Wednesday, December 21st 2016, 8:32pm

Why not ?

Quoted from "khaexea" I remember spending countless hours with the officers in Omniscient trying to promote the server on multiple sites and it always seemed to get negated. That Reddit shilling was pretty embarrassing to be honest. I gave my honest opinions on that thread and people went apeshit on me. wew

Tuesday, December 20th 2016, 6:08pm

Why not ?

Quoted from "TheAdmiral94" You are very welcome at any time to join our guild. And shaff will be the happiest if you joined just forget the past and don't be sensitive. Anyone can join any p2p guild at any time. Theyre so desperate for more players. I really doubt it is up to you to decide if I would be accepted to utopie since there is probably some people who hate me. Tbh i dont know why am I even writing here since thats just good ol bantz to be ignored.

Tuesday, December 20th 2016, 3:48pm

Why not ?

Quoted from "TheAdmiral94" Utopie has the most hard-core players who can easily look after themselves and their guild members Funny to hear this from a mouth of a player who actually doesn't know any history of the server or the players. I have no idea who are playing the game currently, but from what i saw from first 2 months on 7.0 there were 3 very good players on empire side, Yagubo, Khualeppi and Ulfberht. Khunda and Samus are solid too but thats about it. If these players don't play there...

Monday, December 19th 2016, 11:35pm

Why not ?

Quoted from "TheAdmiral94" You can join my guild (Utopie) Your guild? Did Mom finally pass the lead to someone who can properly lead? I really doubt you have more than 50 active players. I played there for first 2 months of 7.0 and league had ~75 active players at highest peak. It is end of the patch right now and there has never been a lot of people at end of patches.

Saturday, December 10th 2016, 9:38pm

Joke of the day

Quoted from "Kirjakov" So guys, population going up or down ? If pop is 0, it can only go up, right?

Tuesday, September 13th 2016, 5:29pm

Update 7.0.2: "Burning Skies" – Coming Soon!

Quoted from "CM_official" It will not bring any positive aspects for players.

Tuesday, September 13th 2016, 11:13am

Make p2p free up to level 25

The reasons people play on p2p don't exist on lower levels so 25 makes no sense at all. Imo it should be free till 65 and one free month after that. In this time if they really like it, they're hooked or whatever. And if they don't they don't simple as that. Ya I know what you all cupcakes are thinking, can't give one free month because the devs gotta eat meme.