You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

Sunday, August 30th 2020, 6:36pm

Author: user_9282895

Is new player still come to Allods often ?

Quoted from "Rayofsshadow" p2p is dead, here on EU if u want to play on p2p I suggest going on RU server since its very populated. One thing i recommend in lvling is dont do the gray quests unless they give Huge amount of exp, and then once u reach 23/24 or something like that U go into Time Void )through ctrl +m) and Hire free mercs and go do that. getting lvl 12 after 8h is rly hard to achieve unless u afk for 6h . Uhh If I have to redownload everything, I'll pass. Plus I'm not Russian, so I ...

Sunday, August 30th 2020, 4:17pm

Is new player still come to Allods often ?

Hi my boyfriend and I are playing this game, p2p server because we heard so many negatives in f2p. I have to say leveling is very slow . Were only 12 and we have been playing for 8+ hours. Also there is nobody around, or chatting which I dont really care because its fun for the time being but my boyfriend always makes comments the game is dead. Should we hve played in the f2p server would their have been more people?

Saturday, August 29th 2020, 8:22pm

Ancient Compass

Hi I'm new. at lvl 11 at the writing of this thread. I have alot of prophetic cards around 120 but where do I get ancient compass to even use them. Is it late game item?