Search results 1-20 of 88.

Sunday, June 4th 2017, 11:28pm

Author: Minoli Dragonberry

Tropical Atoll - 01/06/2017

No beachwear design contest this year?

Friday, September 2nd 2016, 11:31pm

Sale: Box of the Holy Warrior - 02/09/16

Gimme that costume that woman in the middle wears!!!

Friday, August 19th 2016, 5:17pm

Navisia's Swimsuit - Out Now!

It ehh... doesn't look as good on elves as it does on Kanians and Xadaganians. There's some problems with textures not flowing as smoothly as they do on Kanians because of anatomical differences between the races. ...also, it's missing the stripes from the original design... and overall it seems a bit lazy. sorry.

Friday, July 1st 2016, 9:50pm

Swimsuit Contest Results - 2016

Quoted from "Darling" I expected designs with a bit more originality to win to be honest. The reason i didn't enter anything this year or the last. I had a little creativity burst, and when it's all for nothing, my interest fades. There really is nothing wrong with the winning designs, but it's quite easy to see that the devs don't go for the most unique design or any outstanding original creation. There's a different priority, and i can't work with that in mind. Dragonberry Fashion shall unfor...

Wednesday, June 29th 2016, 2:32pm

Save the girl from Demonologist

"Save the girl from the demonologist" ...Plot twist: The girl IS the demonologist! ...Sorry that this reply doesn't help with the actual problem. :X

Tuesday, March 22nd 2016, 7:31pm

Cheap players guarding area for dailies

Quoted from "sway87" why pvp junkies r negative? u can be a pvp junky without being a ganker ok you're right, sorry... i meant gankers. I think they even refer to that guy as such in SouthPark :X

Tuesday, March 22nd 2016, 5:07am

Cheap players guarding area for dailies

Yeah, i've gotten used to these people in KoE. It's childish, but the best way to avoid losing Mirra is to just 'turn the other cheek' and get rekt one time, and then when you're in purgatory, you grab a drink, watch a video on youtube, and just wait out those 15 minutes. Usually, if it's just one PvP junkie passing through, and if you're not back within a minute or two they'll get bored waiting, and move on. What you absolutely should not do, is pull out the victim card. That only attracts more...

Wednesday, March 2nd 2016, 1:44am

Spring Festival: Nature's Wardrobe - 21/02/2016

Quoted from "Mhuldoon" Quoted from "Minoli Dragonberry" Dear Allods Staff, Could you please answer a simple question? Why don't we get this "Spring Holidays" Underwear item when some servers before the merge did? Hello, It was removed from all servers (including RU) due to low popularity at the time and was never reinstated. At the moment, we're looking into the possibility of re-adding this costume before the end of the current Spring Event. Regards, Mhul Thank you for the explanation! If ther...

Saturday, February 27th 2016, 3:05pm

Dear Allods Staff, Could you please answer a simple question? Why don't we get this "Spring Holidays" Underwear item when some servers before the merge did? http://en.allodswiki.ru/item/1244532828

Wednesday, February 24th 2016, 11:02pm

Spring Festival

Quoted from "Gwiniel" Quoted from "Givon" I think there is something missing here. I saw ppl wearing something called "Spring Holidays" Underwear which i can't find anywhere in game. Can you get it from gifts or was this something like the St. Patriceus' Attire we got from Gpot? Anyone knows? Don't know if that's really a spring festival item... at least wardrobe shows only 8 spring items available when you have "all categories" selected, which is supposed to show every vanity item existing. .....

Monday, February 22nd 2016, 12:24am

Dear Allods Staff, Can you please please please explain why after years the former EU/merged server has the same spring event year after year STILL does not include this item: "Spring Holidays" Underwear http://en.allodswiki.ru/item/1244532828 Years ago i made a post on guild portal about the items that are lacking from the EU server, and now even after the server merge with several servers that did get this item, we still don't have it. I have actually seen people from the former NA server wear...

Friday, February 19th 2016, 3:48pm

Update 7.0 "New Order": Storyline

Just let me into some the priden lands in 7.0 pleaaase!!! i need to go there for... study. The male priden anatomy intrigues me. See, i'm a female elf and that means no bodyhair. So when you introduce a race of beings that are all tall and masculine, and hairy like an animal... it... intrigues me. I wanna learn about their... culture. and stuff... Their fashion takes some getting used to though.

Monday, October 19th 2015, 6:18am

Poll: League vs Empire - Who would actually win?

Quoted from "Mhuldoon" I'd still have my money on the Empire. The League certainly has their own fair share of military achievements and accomplishments - but their mindset is very different to the warmachine of unity that is the Empire. Empire don't have any side-factors such as 'unwavering faith in the light' as a high point - they're all about discipline, unity and the militant lifestyle. Don't pretend like the Empire is incapable of being sneaky (regarding above 'destroyed from within' by '...

Saturday, October 17th 2015, 7:42pm

Not worth to play?

I always liked the solo questing part of Allods. I haven't actually leveled a new character for years now, so wouldn't really know if anything really dramatic has changed there.

Thursday, October 8th 2015, 4:42am

Praiden names?

Quoted from "Avaelon125" I've decided to make the leap and create a new character on the P2P server. I figured that I made some mistakes on the first run through, and I might as well fix them. I've settled on a League-aligned Praiden, but I need some pointers on naming the latter. While running through the world under the moniker 'SquimTittyBiscuit' is entertaining, it doesn't really bode well for immersion. So I figured I'd ask here. I'm gonna go with a male hunter, in case that's relevant to ...

Thursday, October 8th 2015, 2:49am

Anniversary gifts

Quoted from "sway87" is the costume bind? i remembered that its not bound, only when equiped. so u can still give your GF Also unsellable if you already have it.

Tuesday, September 29th 2015, 10:57pm

Project "Lightning Bolt" - Radiant Strongbox of the Commander

Quoted from "Bluescarlet" direct buy is cheaper as always Yeah, if you have 6 million gold laying around... Seriously, AH prices have become increasingly ridiculous since the server merges. ....and if someone opens over 400 boxes and doesn't get the mount, than this is simply means that the people who come up with these kinds of sales are even more ridiculous. I opened up 20 boxes and got pretty much nothing, so i quit spending cash on this trash. I love this game, but damn people... There's be...