You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 129.

Friday, September 5th 2014, 1:27am

Author: Xaraman

Allods.com(website) is terrible

Quoted from "Gramarye" Funny try by gpotato EU some years ago: http://wiki.en.allods.gpotato.eu/ You know what, that's not bad and in fact if updated to V5 could be a good knowledge repository for the game. Wraith, maybe you could talk to the guys at webzen and see if you can get this from them? I'm sure if you wiki'd it up, you'd get a good few people help you update it for V5. Cheers!

Thursday, September 4th 2014, 5:38pm

Can someone give me guide how to install addon

Hi, If it's a compressed file, just extract the zip/rar to X:\xxxxxx(where ever the allods online folder is)\Allods Online\data\Mods\Addons (Make sure it hasn't extracted to an extra folder. Once you doubleclick on the addon folder you should see the actual add on folder structure, not a duplicte folder with the addon name). If it's not compressed then just cut and paste the addon file to the same location. Start the game, log in. Press escape and select addons. Just turn on the addon master swi...

Thursday, September 4th 2014, 5:31pm

Allods.com(website) is terrible

The game (and website) needs an up to date and official English Wiki. I know about the wikia one, but there's a lot of stuff there that's really out of date.

Thursday, September 4th 2014, 5:21pm

how much gold and cas shop crystals is it to get a lvl 11 rune/lvl 12 rune from scratch

Quoted spec and stat-distribution matter so much now, more than ever before Specs and skill yes, but stat distibution; not as important to balance since 5.0. It was said by the devs that the new stat system meant that even badly loaded stats would only knock out your dps by a max of 10%. Under the old system, you could screw your dps and heals up completely by not balancing your stats properly and the balance would also depend on the enemy you were fighting. They simplified the stat system to m...

Thursday, July 24th 2014, 4:08pm

This left me speachless.

Quoted But I didn't know the reason of the poor translation. As Wraith said, the script that was supposed to tell them what strings to translate was not working. The localisation for each language is comprised of aproximately 156 000 files. That's a lot. Whitout the script to tell them what files need to be changed, it would be impossible to correctly translate a patch. Would you stay all day in front of a computer comparing text files? No, I wouldn't. But mail.ru/my.com staff are being paid. I...

Tuesday, July 15th 2014, 7:00pm

Downloading the game and wanting to know some stuff

Quoted from "Hclftw" I really think how much money you spend on the game has absolutely nothing to do with whether you're casual or hardcore lol. I think it has to do with how much and how you play the game. Exactly, It's the goals you set yourself within the games structure that will define you as casual or hardcore or somewhere in between. I know guys who would be logged for 8-12 hours per day who I wouldn't class as hardcore and other guys who would play 4 hours, 4-5 days per week that would...

Tuesday, July 15th 2014, 6:27pm

Lag and freeze problem

If you think it's a RAM problem (how much do you have on your computer?), have you tried pulling the RAM loading slider all the way back to the left to put more load on your CPU? Or even the other way round, maybe up the slider to take some load off the CPU to see if that helps. Also; deselect, shadows, cape graphics, mage visual effects and any of the post processing effects (bloom etc.) to see if that helps. Cheers!

Monday, July 14th 2014, 1:27am

Quoted from "GuessItsAmber" Quoted from "Xaraman" In fairness, you did drop nearly $900 on a mount for you and your gf. That does stink of a casual vanity player Just because someone chooses to drop that much on a mount or 2 don't mean they are casual. I have been in Disturbed with HCl and he is far from casual. Amber, I am taking the piss (as it's known in Ireland). I'd hope hcl is aware of this when dealing with my posts . The winky smiley says it all Cheers!

Sunday, July 13th 2014, 11:58pm

Quoted from "Hclftw" Quoted from "Xaraman" Well, IMHO, competitive-allods style would to be a member of one of the top 10 guilds on the dominion ladder Ranked 22 in Dom. In fairness, you did drop nearly $900 on a mount for you and your gf. That does stink of a casual vanity player From my post replying to Biro, that you failed to quote: Quoted Note, there are always exceptions to this. But they are generally in a minority of players. You are in a minority. Though you do come from the NA server,...

Sunday, July 13th 2014, 11:49pm

Quoted ....Probably the first patch in Allods history that was entirely centered around making the game more fun. Please explain yourself? I'm not being facetious, I really want to know. It's just I know you as a completely free to play player who farms a lot. So for you to say what you just said is a bit unusual, considering the game is getting more and more expensive to play.

Friday, July 11th 2014, 5:46pm

Subscription page now available

No, there are still 2 types of currency; crystals and premium crystals. Premium crystals bind anything you buy to your char. I thought the exchange only supplied premium crystals. If not, then you should be able to farm your sub time on the p2w.

Friday, July 11th 2014, 12:55am

Potato Salad: I'm at a loss of words

Quoted Felt the need to be a part of stupid internet history. Did you buy one on behalf of your gf too? And also, where's Ryan? Maybe he could throw in a few thousand dollars to balance it out by funding the kickstarter of the guy making coleslaw I keed, I keed :p

Friday, July 11th 2014, 12:46am

Subscription page now available

If it is 30/90/180, then that's a great deal for 6 months sub. Only €8 per month. Nice job My.com. Now, have a look at the f2p cash shop prices. K thx bye

Friday, July 11th 2014, 12:37am

Holy weapons <3

Yes, It's a brave new world in the micro-transaction market. Vanity rentals. Lets see how this works out .

Friday, July 11th 2014, 12:32am

Well, IMHO, competitive-allods style would to be a member of one of the top 10 guilds on the dominion ladder and also doing Eclipse raids and completing them (Usually the same guilds you see on the domi ladder). This is what endgame is about. The random instances like BGs/JC/MI/KoE are just PvP farming zones and the pvp there can be so dynamic (team balancing) that it really means nothing compared to endgame. If you just enjoy pvp or pve and aren't pushed about "being the best", then that's fine...

Wednesday, July 9th 2014, 7:05pm

If you have at least €10 to spend every month, then I'd recommend the p2p server. But as has been said, the only problem with that is the population. The problem with the f2p(p2w) is that even with the best of intentions, if you are competitive, you will start to spend a lot more than €10 per month once you get to endgame.

Monday, July 7th 2014, 6:25pm

suggestions for pay to play server

From what i understand, they've removed the skins for the weapons and gear on the p2w server and are introducing a new cash shop item to put them back on.... Don't know how that will work on the p2p server. Maybe the items will drop in Eclipse.

Monday, July 7th 2014, 6:11pm

What is going with this server?

Quoted from "laivindurNA" The next 100€ that you are willing to spend in TrashShop... save'em. Buy 1-2 months of P2P subscription... Play time enough to reach endgame (what it's really DOABLE for a newcomer that starts from scratch. Something impossible to imagine if we were talking about f2p) If we were able to bring ppl to p2p server and let'em SEE THE TRUE Allods online... f2p would be dead. This is actually a good point. For the guys who do spend a reasonable amount of money on the p2w (€30...

Monday, July 7th 2014, 5:12pm

Class changes 5.02

I remember the original bard. Was so OP. A few friends who had medium-strong geared bards would use them for farming. They'd walk into a large pile of mobs that would drop coin, turn on their passive auras and then either go out for a few hours or go to bed .

Monday, June 30th 2014, 5:54pm

Paysafe Card

Quoted Can this be addressed at all? Hi, Considering that from the EU position we haven't had too many changes with our Euro/Shard rate and with the CS, that over the short term you're not going to see any major changes in the CS pricing structure as I'm sure webzen showed my.com that they could charge these prices. However, over the long term I would hope that my.com looks into CS pricing. This game is extremely well designed and all aspects of the game are crucial for it to behave properly. T...