You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 49.

Tuesday, May 20th 2014, 10:13am

Author: Tirofijo

Ungewöhnliche Beute in Wertgegenstände umwandeln.

Stimmt, Du kaufst in wellebell die Kisten bei dem Händler, wenn die resourcen verbraucht sind, dann kann du noch kucken bei der Astralakademie was zu kaufen, falls du die benötigten resourcen dafür übrig, bzw zusammen hast bevor die schlüssel verfallen. Astralakademie gibt es 2 Händler, aber das weisst du ja, die söldnerin zum tauschen und den npc zum kauf der kisten dafür. ICh finde das ganze System auch recht verwirrend, da hat man sich wieder was sehr geniales einfallen lassen.

Tuesday, May 20th 2014, 9:42am

Amalgam das rare Ding, unfähige Spielvertreiber oder geniales Vertriebskonzept?

Ich will ja gar nicht das das aufwerten billig wird, noch das Amalgam wieder im Überfluss vorhanden ist. Nur es wurde wieder mal total übertrieben. Denn Amalgam, wieder gebunden auf den BG, Schmelze gibts überhaupt nur noch ein Amalgam für P2W Spieler geeignet ist. Dann ist die Amalgam Ausbeute so reduziert worden und gleichzeitig das Aufwerten verteuert worden. Eines von beiden ist zu viel des "guten". Nicht zu vergessen das der Umtauschkurs Gold zu Boutiquewährung einer Invlations von 250% ode...

Sunday, May 18th 2014, 10:49am

I cant see any thing

check your grafic

Saturday, May 17th 2014, 9:07pm

unfair pvp !

There is no fairness in Allods, never was, thats not the concept of the game. And especialy in PVP it is not possible to give any fairness into the game. All tricks, all methods are allowed to win a fight. And between players of one Level there are difference like you would expect in 15-20 levels of difference, thanks to Incarnations, Runes, Glyphs, upraded gear, potents. If you searching for fairness, find it in the real life. Allods is a cruel, unfair warzone. So be strong or get protection! A...

Saturday, May 17th 2014, 8:56pm

"We will also be extending the free subscription until..."

Have you been to the p2p server? I made a character and played it for about 90min till level 10. In this time, i have not seen any player online, not in imperial place, nor anywhere in nezebgrad. Neither was there any chat activity. I was curious, and was /zone, /world, /say writing and asking for any player to answer. Nothing! Was kind of spooky, beeing the only living been on a whole server. Well i am sure i was not, but for me: They can make p2p server free forever, i would not go there. Even...

Friday, May 16th 2014, 11:17am

Amalgam das rare Ding, unfähige Spielvertreiber oder geniales Vertriebskonzept?

War der Amalgamüberschuss vor dem merge, patches so gross das ein Amalgam nur noch 20 gold wert war. Nun haben wir wieder das totale Gegenteil. Amalgam ist rare wie selten zuvor. Wert wieder zwischen 500+ Gold. Die Möglichkeiten Amalgam zu bekommen ist eingeschränkt wie selten zuvor. Langsam reichts mir echt, wie dämlich kann man eigentlich nur sein. Glauben die wirklich wir Spieler haben die ganze Zeit nur Lust Amalgam zu farmen ? Oder ist das nun die grosse wirtschaftliche Hoffnung, das Spiele...

Monday, May 5th 2014, 9:21am

[PMB] [Full] Once upon a Nefeltary...

Bester "Pimp my build" den ich je gesehen habe. "Klatsch, Klatsch" Big Applaus.

Wednesday, April 30th 2014, 8:54am

new recipes

What i dont understand is, why the recipies you drop from mobs are the same as the ones you get automaticly opened free while leveling your profession from 56 - 60. Nobody can use them, nobody needs them. You tell me there are different other recipies for epic gear others then those you buy from NPC ?

Thursday, April 24th 2014, 11:35am

[PMB] Nebeski full healer priest PvE

Congratulations Nenad, nice piece of work. I find some usefull info and ideas for playing my own incarnation healer "Almarice".

Thursday, April 24th 2014, 11:07am

Scriptfehler beim LAuncher

Gut zu wissen das es weitergeleitet wurde, vll wird es ja mit der Wartung heute behoben.

Thursday, April 24th 2014, 11:04am

Allods in Spanish!!!

Well we have even brasilian players here who enjoy it and hope brasilian server well merge to us. We are international, wonderful. All can emprove their english language skills, very usefull for whole life. Sry for the native english speakers But don`T stop talking in chat in your languages too, lets enjoy multiculture. I myself speak german, english, spanish and i hard trying to understand some more. I already made experiences in polish (Madness), balkan (Toxic), russian (Dolg) gilds. Epic Ther...

Thursday, April 24th 2014, 10:46am

My sugestion will change allods

I am sorry for this post, you will earn a shit storm i am affraid. Special i love the translator idea. You want to translate "Hello" great idea. Why we not just communicate with smileys ? What about this idea? Still getting headaches ?

Thursday, April 24th 2014, 10:35am

always have to grind?

Well i stoped questing when my incarnation was level 55, last year. So manny of perlring and crystal palace quests i had unfinished. When i was done with that, i already was level 56,5 as i started the continuation. And of corse it is designed to be like this. When i was at the end of all quests i was just missing some thousands exp to be level 60. So anyway if you are a gamer who do realy all quests before leaving to the next leveling zone, you have little problems. If you skip and refuse fight...

Thursday, April 24th 2014, 9:38am

Is the Scout the weakest PVP class or not?

You are right in all you said, its still a miracle to me. My runes are 10,10,10,8,7,6 (was 9,9,9,7,7,7 before) so my defense is little weak, what is not explaining my weak damage. I am playing scout now since 4 years and 3 years i was good in pvp, thats why it hurts now. I dont know what a pc with slow grafic and LAG maybe cause in disadvantage as i never played on a gaming computer. Maybe its all in the setup. I made big mistake thinking as higher the number of Vitality and Stamina is as better...

Thursday, April 24th 2014, 9:01am

Quest : Nicht Willkommen

Ok, gestern, ging es bei mir dann auch wieder. Keine Ahnung vielleicht liegt es am LAG. Da geschehen seltsame grafische Dinge.

Wednesday, April 23rd 2014, 7:40pm

Well i saw ryan 9690 in witchhunt, i saw his 11,11,12 runes, i saw he is minc and i saw him fighting behind 2 or 3; 28k, 29k gearscore warriors... SO let me say you probably get less interrupted and you picking easy targets to make manny kills. All clever and effective, well i am probably a crazy scout, trying to handle the more dangerous enemies, getting myselfe always to manny attention. Even sometimes jumping right into a group of enemies. Lately i even dieing more often then i make kills. Pr...

Tuesday, April 22nd 2014, 7:25pm

[PMB] Der Paladin (Tank) von Ringelblume

Hast Du gut gemacht "Ringel", nimm mir da einige Tipps für meine Pala Tank Inca mit. Schönen Dank. Ich wusste immer schon das Du n schräger Vogel bist, siehst ja aus wie ne Krähe, wer ist denn die hübsche Frau da neben Dir auf dem Bild

Tuesday, April 22nd 2014, 7:22pm

Well Ryan9690 no idea how you do that, i would if i see a chance to do how. I have to admit i have a slow old pc, and i see a lot of succes in WH or Arena if there are some good palas, warriors, who get the attention on them, then my dmg and even kills are much better. So if you can pvp with a grp maybe with teamspeak so you can coordinate helps. Some good players know what it means, if they get good scout support in pvp, that way i see scouts in pvp more a supporting class since a while. If i g...

Monday, April 21st 2014, 9:42pm

Hi fellow scouts, I am playing our class since 4 years now, but i was never so disappionted then nowadays. The warrior was the easiest target for the scout in pvp, like every class has such a easier oponent, better said had. Now scout has no chance in pvp against any class. They are all better. manny classes are even still better then a scout if they have only 80% of our gearscors su weak class we became. All the class changes of the last 2 years supported all but not us. Latest changes for prie...