You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 24.

Monday, July 13th 2015, 6:18pm

Author: Songa

Thx for the turkish ppl on P2P

"I quit and was shocked to find that other people did the same thing that I did."

Wednesday, April 1st 2015, 3:41am

New player looking for guild

If you're on the Empire, you'll be looking at Utopie or Eclipse, as far as I know. For League, should you choose to switch, you'll be looking at Avarice or Void. (Avarice mainly EU players; Void has more NA players but is a mixed bag in terms of the location of its members). Whichever side you decide to play on, I hope you have a great time and stick with us! And feel free to ask any questions.

Friday, March 27th 2015, 10:20pm

The Dead Server

Technically you're right, there aren't very many people playing, comparatively speaking. However, there are more than enough to be able to progress through the most important bits of the game for now, and if people would just stick around for more than a few days then the population would be big enough to do what most people complain about, which would be the very few skirms popping. This is the equivalent of a cash shopped person complaining about cash shop ruining the game while continuing to...

Thursday, March 26th 2015, 1:00am

f2p or p2p

Quoted from "VashBOG™" Can one of the Mods make the ultimate damn "F2P vs P2P" thread? Every god damn day same question asked by people unwilling to search for answers that have been said million god damn times. MAKE A STICKY THREAD FOR THIS SUBJECT AND EXPLAIN THE LEGIT PROS AND CONS OF BOTH SERVERS SIMPLE ENOUGH. You can't really get mad at the people "unwilling to search for answers" when all of the answers are scattered about the forums in obscure areas. It is confusing and there isn't real...

Thursday, March 26th 2015, 12:48am

[PMB] Tendo's guide to PVE Bard in 6.0!

I had a very similar build to my bard, but there were a few key things you did differently that I think would have really helped my own (Menacing Tune and Resonance rubies). I like this guide a lot. Very well done!

Thursday, March 26th 2015, 12:38am

[PMB] - Rape's abridged PVP/PVE DPS warrior guide

Quoted from "Push" Hi everyone! My name is Rape! Quoted from "Crosis" he always very helpfull! ಠ_ಠ

Wednesday, March 25th 2015, 4:23pm

f2p or p2p

Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" Quoted from "Songa" A lot of people won't even consider the subscription server unless they know stuff like skirmishes are happening the majority of player prefers the way how the game is & runs on free server Don't confuse "prefers" with "accepts". There is nothing dignifying about the way Allods became a total cash grab. Present the information about what's needed to be competitive in F2P server to anybody who didn't already know about Allods and see how the...

Tuesday, March 24th 2015, 6:37pm

f2p or p2p

Quoted from "IAmGroot" Quoted from "j4fmemo" but does p2p endgame have pvp often? No offense to p2p because as I stated, I do want the server to thrive...but... They (the p2p people) literally made a thread showing that a pvp skirmish popped for the first time in ages. They got so excited they had to post a thread. That shows how little PvP there is on there, unfortunately. That being said...if you want to succeed in PvP on the F2P server...be ready to pony up a GOOD chunk of change. Good luck ...

Tuesday, March 24th 2015, 6:17am

Free trial

Quoted from "Nazario" And it's like 12vs 12 pvp? :o Yes. The server has seen better days. It has also seen worse. Part of the problem isn't population, it's the opposite faction feeling like they're not adequate enough to even attempt a skirmish. Something something "gear gap", although I'm not sure how that's possible at this point. We were able to manage this League vs. League match because it was a time where NA and EU times overlapped briefly. The population on P2P is growing (slowly but st...

Tuesday, March 24th 2015, 6:07am

f2p or p2p

I'll give you the basic facts and then my honest opinion. F2P has a much larger population and the PvP is much more apparent there. However, if you haven't previously spent much money or spent a lot of time farming runes/Pat5/strongbox sales/battlemounts or whatever else F2P has to offer then be prepared to spend a pretty penny to be able to handle yourself in a PvP scenario. You'll be facing people who have spent... a "considerable" amount of money for many people, just so they can demolish you...

Saturday, March 21st 2015, 5:59pm

And on this day, a witching did happen

And despite the fact that I had one of the lowest DPS and most deaths, the fact remains that it did still happen. Well done, P2P.

Sunday, March 15th 2015, 3:16am

An Allods Teaser Trailer

Great video! THATSMYINGAMEWIFE.

Saturday, March 14th 2015, 11:00pm

A couple of general suggestions

Normally I just poke around and put in my 2 cents here and there, but given that I've just paid for 2100 crystals that are in my account that can't be used for what I would like to use them for (subscription time) I'm going to just give $23.10 worth of my opinion. And I'm going to use Katy Perry gifs to help me get my points across, because why not? First and foremost, yo' payment system is whack Which is a nice way of saying "a living nightmare" I'll make this as simple as I can: under no circu...

Saturday, March 14th 2015, 6:42pm

Cant buy time for my account....

Same issue here. 2100 crystals on F2P toon, unable to subscribe. Surprise.

Saturday, March 7th 2015, 4:45am

Pro/Contra List - Subscription-Server

I don't think we need another thread that once again states that F2P is indeed free if you want it to be, but isn't if you want to be competitive within a reasonable amount of time. That's what P2P is for. Everybody who already plays this game (which, again, is really the only people you're talking to here in these forums) already knows what does what. Pick your poison: F2P with higher population and likely a lot of time already invested into the game with very little chance of ever being "the b...

Tuesday, March 3rd 2015, 5:16am

An Appeal for More People

Advertising either server in the forums is a crapshoot, because all you're doing is talking to other Allods players who are (at this point) pretty much set in their ways. If you're lucky, you'll pull in a few stragglers. The situation is much more dire than just trying to get players from one server to the other. The game needs outsiders, which isn't going to happen either because My.com doesn't advertise Allods. Allods isn't even mentioned on their games webpage.

Sunday, March 1st 2015, 1:58am

Old Players Coming Back for 6.0

Server sank faster than Titanic due to issues with resubbing. And, you know, lack of advertisement. I don't think "massive" would be the term I would use to describe how population started, though. Maybe compared to what there is today. Good to know that people are returning, though. There are literally tens of us.

Friday, March 21st 2014, 11:10pm

Frustrated

I experienced both of these issues. To get the download to resolve, I had to start over once, and then wait all night (game closed) while it downloaded at 3KB/S. Not sure why, but eventually it did finish. I didn't have any previous Allods launchers installed before that. My characters also had issues merging, even though I requested the transfer via in-game option. This thread fixed it. Although the game said I had 0 characters in the Server Selection screen, when I actually went and chose the ...

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 1:36am

Missing toon from account problem

Quoted from "Flashsparx" What Elementaal said..^ It worked for me just need to migrate your account on a different e-mail address than the one u had as registration e-mail for gpotato. also, HI SONGAAA ! ! Darksparx/Mastermind?