You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

Tuesday, August 14th 2018, 9:43am

Author: saucethechef

so i bought AWAKENING 15Euro version

title, yet i was supposed to get 7 days on p2p, so i thought was a good chance to try it out. However, i received the items in the mailbox, but no game time on p2p, what should i do?

Wednesday, May 17th 2017, 10:16am

Name The New Server Contest - Entry Thread

Name: [Sauce] Server:[New Frontier] Suggested names: Anuva, which in russian means a new beginning New Blood Exordium Novus, from the latin word new Sunrise The Elder Gods Spark of Hope Eternal Flame Sarnaut's Renewal Endless Astral Heroes Arise Origins Ancient Gods Ancient Conflict Ashes of Past Immortality Free Kingdom

Tuesday, March 29th 2016, 4:14pm

Question

Quoted from "Nova" http://allods.my.com/forum/index.php?pag…D=4191&pageNo=1 Yeah that was me on p2p, thinking it would work out somehow, but player base to low, was simply asking if people still interested in watching this kind of stuff

Tuesday, March 29th 2016, 4:02pm

Question

Quoted from "Gibe" *edit* finally some lvl 1-60 action can't tell if that was sarcasm, oh well lol

Tuesday, March 29th 2016, 3:10pm

Question

Out of curiosity, would anybody be interested in watching a youtube series like level 1 to 60 including montages in pvp and stuff like that. Also, videos where i talk about the game. Main focus of this thing is promotion of the game, since the player base is quite low. Let me know

Saturday, July 19th 2014, 12:38am

What are you listening too?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRSWsOUiVOE

Saturday, July 19th 2014, 12:18am

Is this sever worth playing?

allrighy , you convienced me to give it a try

Saturday, July 19th 2014, 12:04am

Quoted from "Nova" Quoted are there enough players? no, but we do need people that stay despite being very low population. The more people that stay the better it'll get However , i feel like most players on p2p are from north america (that's bad for me because i live in romania , so we got different timezones).

Friday, July 18th 2014, 11:39pm

Hey ! i've played this server back when it first started , but quitted rapidly due to no players end-game . Now i'm really curious what the population of the game looks like ? are there enough players?