You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 194.

Thursday, April 26th 2018, 9:33am

Author: vampyrvenom

Hmmm (Missing files)

On the game center if you have that, there should be a option in settings i believe it is to detect missing files and folders, it will save re-installing the game and it should fix your issue, if not, then re-install the game and if none of that works, might have to contact support.

Wednesday, April 4th 2018, 11:41am

[April, 4th 2018][fixed]Server is gone

As title says new Frontier just went down.

Friday, March 30th 2018, 11:08am

Astral boss bugs

Been running astral today and it was underwater kingdom and the astral island where you kick the idol to summon the groups of monsters and portals before boss. In underwater kingdom, at the last boss, the mermaid gets stuck at 5% health and you can't do much to the boss, so you have to quit as there is nothing that can be done, the astral island where you kick the island when you get to the point where you have to bring the ghosts of your party into the rings to be destroyed at one point all was...

Friday, March 16th 2018, 12:46am

Game still alive?

RedCatCZ: Waiting for BG to pop is even worse, these days the time for bg to pop has been pushed back about 3 - 4 hours or so, so say when mainenance occurs it's 4pm for me, every day bg would normally start to pop around 5pm/6pm since 9.0 bg has been popping around 9pm, it has come to a waiting game in itself, you check the timer on bg to pop it sometimes jumps between 1h - 6h or 1h - 1h35m etc.

Thursday, March 15th 2018, 9:06am

Raid / blue sector

oh lol we got rare sector open, so cross that off on me, but yeah we get things a bit later etc lol

Thursday, March 15th 2018, 9:00am

Does Allods need a major change?

I would say gearing needs a change, this patch it is easier but more costly for gearing but, grinding/farming over and over again is going to get very boring and alot won't aim for over the 100% or they will just get the raid done and test the new stuff but most will quit till the next update as some already have.

Thursday, March 15th 2018, 8:51am

Raid / blue sector

Rare sector didn't open till about 2 months in RU, the raids were about the same, so if we are going by them, then it will be the same for us, we do have all the current patches and so we are on the same level as RU, just with rare or raids and heroics etc.

Tuesday, March 13th 2018, 12:51am

Allods collectors edition

You can, but they haven't released that option yet, it is meant to be when the 9.0 CE is back to normal price, but not sure how long or if we will be able to get it for crystals as a couple of the previous editions we couldn't.

Wednesday, March 7th 2018, 8:52am

Endgame content questions.

If you got a good Astral Ship, you will be able to farm Astral Nuggets fast and so if you manage to do a run faster than a Astral Allod, unless you use crab buff each run then your better off that way, but if you are faster than a normal run then go for Astral Nugget farming.

Tuesday, March 6th 2018, 8:07am

[Feedback]Gifts for new players

Who cares who another player is in game, yes it's idle threats etc and you just ignore them, let them do whatever, it's not the point of the topic, the point is basically, there are players who have been here a long while put money into the game, got what they need and now selling to new upcoming players and players who still don't have the items, they are missing out on a small chunk of profits, then there are the new players getting up to where they can play and compete with most of the others...

Sunday, March 4th 2018, 6:10am

Weapon Smithing Enamel

I tried some enemies 5 levels gap and even 1 at sogot citadel, they dropped nothing, not sure if same on reincs, will try later but you would have to level one up to where you can get the materials for your level, so it is a long grind now for anyone needing to grab the items needed unless you buy off AH.

Saturday, March 3rd 2018, 3:58pm

Weapon Smithing Enamel

As we all know leveling up a profession like Weapon Smithing requires items like Enamel, the only way was to get it from Kingdom of Elements and using the retroform or whatever to downgrade them, now with 9.0 there are no enamel drops, Kingdom of Elements no longer drop them, lower level mobs don't drop any and so question is where do we go to farm these items if we want to level up our profession? Edit: Only place that seems to give them is the little craftsmen chest in daily reward, that is a ...

Friday, March 2nd 2018, 4:01am

Guildrubies "Art of war"

nope, they aren't boosting or anything.

Saturday, February 24th 2018, 4:53pm

As the low levels do get everything up to epic and the high levels missing out on the items themselves say conclave, perfection mages diary, what if three mails are sent out to all players, most will throw them away because they will be bound to the player, but in each of the mail there is perfection books, conclave books and mages diary. Then if some high level doesn't have that item then they can pick out what they need, then get rid of the mail, it would make nearly everyone happy, with the e...

Saturday, February 24th 2018, 3:27pm

Skip levels

The Ark is only for new characters, you could restart and get everything if you won't miss anything at your level.

Saturday, February 24th 2018, 3:26pm

@Levibuba It is 3 mounts Wolf, Chimney one and Demon Dog with 2 skins, they also get as stats level 8 temp runes which turn into 2400 cc at the end of the month and so you can make 1 level 7 rune, then the 2nd month of play you could make a 2nd level 7 rune, the coupons for pat 5 is only for 1 box unless i am mistaken. @user_4016268 He has taken what you posted which was, you have been playing for 7 years and if i read that and not knowing if you played alot or barely little or something, i woul...

Saturday, February 24th 2018, 2:37pm

I got to agree completely with Kurt, i myself have relied on gold and my own luck with opening strongboxes, it was before 7.0 when i started/returned with nothing mind you and so within that couple of years, i have gotten Patronage 5, level 7 runes, the stat books up to epic except the conclave book, legendary vicious wizard, water of life, decent mount, it is slow work yes and i am actually quite glad that new players are able to hit max level quickly, it gives many more options to trade with t...

Thursday, February 22nd 2018, 10:08am

Low attack damage

Runes make it easier, but everything has been nerfed in a way, so it makes it harder for everyone to kill things.

Thursday, February 22nd 2018, 3:37am

Fast Feedback for 9.0

Downside: Addons need turning off if you are lagging around the new class, Bloodlust is near pointless now, concentration has some effect but not that great.

Wednesday, February 21st 2018, 3:18pm

Update 9.0.00.19: Awakening

it won't got to wait for it all.