You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

Monday, December 18th 2017, 10:54am

Author: DeadPoet

Back to the game! or i shouldnt?

Quoted from "user_1129018" Hey Nitch! Bought the dishwasher finally have you? xD It's Fright/Shabash here if you happen to remember me from the old AR times (been much more than 2 years btw) Lvl 60 is Umoir I think? It's something that you should normally receive from a mailman or Aidenus (like with every level cap increase). DPS build for every class is now built following hints in rubies (stars). I'd take something like that (as basics): https://alloder.pro/calc-en#p$fgpsgf1h20…86tvqgv::13ydj...

Friday, December 15th 2017, 7:22am

Author: DeadPoet

Back to the game! or i shouldnt?

So hello, im Nitch, i play this game like 2 years, or less, or more, actually i lost count! lol! i was AstralRiders member, from league! Anyways, by mistake while i playing other game from my.com i found out allods still exist, and come chek in! i logged yesterday, and ble, i fell lost, even if novograd didnt change anything! lol! anyways, im lvl 60, was lvl cap by old times i believe! now is 75! so first things first, im 60 where should i get the quest chain to keep lvling? to new map or someth...