Search results 1-17 of 17.

Monday, January 28th 2019, 1:07am

Author: geez

New Year Event Special! Any news?

how about a mount sale for chinese new year pls

Thursday, December 6th 2018, 12:02pm

Collector’S Editions Now Available For Crystals! - 26/11/2018

i bought the CE for the sailplane coupon, thinking the 1500 crystal is still subject to 50% discount. only to learn that it is already the discounted price. now i have to make myself content with the ordinary sailplane as i cant afford the 1500 crystal. i only managed to raised 750 after using all KOE rewards. Not it is at 3000 crystal.

Tuesday, November 27th 2018, 7:22am

Sale: Mega Mount Madness - 14/11/2018

is the indicated price for the battle mounts are already discounted or will be subjected for 50% discount.

Thursday, November 22nd 2018, 2:31am

Sale: Mega Mount Madness - 14/11/2018

wish they made this aveilable for those who dont have coupon. even at a price a bit higher or made it a little more cheaper for the coupon holder

Tuesday, August 15th 2017, 12:42pm

Monthly Challenge August 2017: Trash Takeout

Character : SdollA Server : New Frontier There's gold in a trash Good thing I have a handy trash collector that pays you in every trash you collect

Thursday, May 18th 2017, 8:08am

Name The New Server Contest - Entry Thread

Name: [Darkforce] Server: [New Frontier] Suggested Name: The Destruction

Sunday, January 1st 2017, 2:25am

CTML+M => Game Crash!!

same here.. thought twas only me ....

Friday, February 19th 2016, 4:11am

allods only carries 82% and some characters are gone

same here for months already .... on my part i would like to believe its because 1. i am using an old pc ddr 2 spec pc,with only 2 gb ram, with videocard (not onboard) I still remember i can multi task while playing allod (even after merge and migrating to my.com), now i cant do it now, allods eats lots of mem. i sometimes have to disable several process running, of course graphics is set at lowest resolution... 2, net is sometimes slow... though my met is a lot slower then when it was still wit...

Friday, January 1st 2016, 5:34am

Getting banned for no reason ( Mobsterr )

gold selling price now is at 308 and buying price at 315 if i remember it correctly Hurray lol,

Friday, September 4th 2015, 1:06am

New Perfect Vote To Kick System

made a reincar have to do skirmish for batleground prize/ruby was kicked once just right after the count down was done i dont know if they consider those trying to get ruby form skirmish or those people who are trying to get blue gear via skirmish kinda worried ill be kicked more often

Thursday, July 23rd 2015, 11:10am

Server Ping issues

same been experiencing the same for at least 2 weeks already tried dnsjumper in the hope that using a fast or other dns server will somehow solve the problem but to no avail since this problem i mostly do voids as you dont want to keep DCing when in a party

Tuesday, June 9th 2015, 9:17am

Battle for Cargallas - My impressions

its good, so good that it is killing the game for undergeared people, almost no astraL is happening astral academy is always empty, the only time you see people is every after the batls is over as for the dungeons party finder i always Q every after batle only to find no one Q'ed i ended up canceling and joing BoC instead sometjhing must be done like limit the mumber you can join .. idk ...

Thursday, November 13th 2014, 7:33am

Are you Serious?

Quoted from "Pedros31" Well guys i cant log from yesterday and we are pay for game cause we are from p2p... same here keep getting error 2,8 tried in another pc, same error tried the fix (hammer icon in the game log in), minimal and the maximum but still cant log in googled further. suggesting to change the password (old solution to present problem i guess) tried finding how to change pass, cant find it though tried again until now, same error, hoping maint + patch will fix it

Thursday, August 14th 2014, 1:00pm

So how's everyone like the Engineer class?

Quoted from "Bitchslap" Quoted from "bunzy" paladins tanky/bard tanky warrior tanky+die hard warden can heal/aqua themslves mage obscenely op barriers/reflections engineer looks cute with a gun Engi so bored!! just spam 1,2 all dead. engi so bored! just spam 1,2 all engis are dead

Wednesday, August 13th 2014, 2:19am

So how's everyone like the Engineer class?

yes they salivate everytime they see an engineer.... food, food ....

Thursday, May 22nd 2014, 1:30pm

Out of XP?

when i was levelling, did the ogre repeatable quest in coldberg, xp is good per kill and per completed repeatable quest.... did the same in gragon ring, the rhino mob etc... i always make sure i have extra xp before i move to next map in gipat you should try to make available the invis quest, repeatable one ASAPs. killing and skinning frog, wolf and boar and the two quest where you have to remove the invis buff, you can do thsi quests till 49 over and over again.. youll be receiving about 20k xp...

Sunday, May 11th 2014, 2:10am

Mother's day event - Submission thread

Love and respect For there is no Allod without the dear Mother In-game Name: Summage