Vous n’êtes pas connecté.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

1

26. 12. 2020, 22:47

Panda

Débutant

  • "Panda" started this thread

Messages: 9

Localisation: United States

  • Envoyer un message privé

Returning player to SP sever - LF guild

Hey, all. haven't played since the level cap was 65 but I decided to give Allods another try. I used to play on League but I'm returning as Empire and was looking for a guild that would be willing to have me. I'm from NA but my work hours are kind of all over so I can do EU times here and there as well. Hope you guys didn't die off completely by now :(

Edit: My IGN is Shade by the way.

2

28. 12. 2020, 00:20

I regret to tell you that all of emp has quit according to sources I heard.
Meanwhile League is doing just fine.

Perhaps we'll see you there?
Check my signature to get in touch

3

28. 12. 2020, 02:03

Panda

Débutant

  • "Panda" started this thread

Messages: 9

Localisation: United States

  • Envoyer un message privé

Well, guess I will see you on league then :P I already have some toons that are somewhat leveled over there so the switch shouldn't be too rough.

Noter cette discussion