Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Allods Online Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.
Grats for the 1st place, btw 
Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Gwiniel« (wcf.global.shortTimeFormatLocalized)

Can't confirm that since I don't have the Overlord's Aegis, but the Kelpie has some skills from the source mount after you use the Treat. Which skills from which mounts - I don't know. The Treat costs 80 crystals and lasts for 30 days.Good to know though is that Kelpie will not be able to use the combat skills the mount it morphs into has. So for example if you have an Overlords Aegis mount like I do, it will even be slower to use Kelpie as you will not be able to use the Overlords Aegis speed buff.
Can't confirm that since I don't have the Overlord's Aegis, but the Kelpie has some skills from the source mount after you use the Treat. Which skills from which mounts - I don't know. The Treat costs 80 crystals and lasts for 30 days.Good to know though is that Kelpie will not be able to use the combat skills the mount it morphs into has. So for example if you have an Overlords Aegis mount like I do, it will even be slower to use Kelpie as you will not be able to use the Overlords Aegis speed buff.