Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Allods Online Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

1

wcf.global.timeFormatLocalized

Maximum characters per server

Hello, I've never played Allods before and since it's now on Steam I am thinking about giving it a chance. However, I could not find information about the number of character slots available per server. How many characters can I make in this game?

2

wcf.global.timeFormatLocalized

1 account = 8 char-slots/ server, every char can have additional 10 reincarnations
8x11= 88

( but having reincarnations on more than 1 char seems not popular, as different chars do not share items while reincarnations do)

3

wcf.global.timeFormatLocalized

1 account = 8 char-slots/ server, every char can have additional 10 reincarnations
8x11= 88

( but having reincarnations on more than 1 char seems not popular, as different chars do not share items while reincarnations do)

Thank you! 88 is more than most other MMOs character slots limit. I am an avid role-player and altoholic so this is great news to me.

4

wcf.global.timeFormatLocalized

keep in mind this is theoretical and not common
having a reincarnation requires reaching max level 1st and then do the related quests

common is having 1 main char (with reincarnations) while the other 7 defaultslots serve for different needs, like bank-chars, taking a look at the other faction, trying it as a priden, trying other classes in lowlevel etc

Ähnliche Themen

Thema bewerten